Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift? - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift?

I do not think that there are many people who offer cryptocurrencies as a gift, because the crypto is still unknown to many people and they have no knowledge of using it, I prefer to buy the gift in any cryptocurrency and then send it to anyone you want at Christmas

In my opinion gift crypto our family members are friends its not good idea, because everyone knows gift means  like jewelry cloth's and so many items like real, but crypto we can't see and touch then how anyone feel happy, so I think buy any item through crypto and gift them its real Christmas gift.

It doesn't seems like a good idea to surprise someone those who don't have any kind of knowledge about the crypto, you should go with something else. But buy some bitcoin before the Christmas to get a good amount of profit it might be  a good choice for you. 

After read this topic, i started to think about it . Because i have friends that i mainly speak about crypto with them.

I can't go to see them (now quarantine) so I can give them some crypto .

Yes, I would buy it for my friend. He also like Yobit, and he is a cryptominer. It’s very good idea, to buy crypto like a gift. Because, if it will grow up in the price, it will be the best present 🙂

Actually, I can say it's a different idea. If you give such a gift to a person dealing with crypto money, it will make him happy. However, I prefer to give gifts that can be kept as a hand-held souvenir rather than an invisible gift 🙂

• +5 1

Definitely  yes, it's  a good gift because the person who is recieving  the gift will know  about the crypto  world  and know its benefits 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:52 AM, duncun007 said:

I tried it once but it didn't go as planned because literally nobody around me in the family knows that much about it so you cant give it to them as a gift if they don't understand it.

If they don't know about it you should explain it to them and make them aware of it's worth. I am sure they would like it if you show them how it works. For me I would really love to give gifts and donations in crypto currency.

this question is interesting. give crypto as a christmas gift? . Well I would say that it depends on which person it is worth nothing to give crypto to a person who has no idea what this is about, but not only can you give crypto as a gift you can also give a well-prepared course for people new to cryptocurrencies, would it be good give away a cryptocurrency course?

I believe that cryptocurrency is a very good gift and I would like to receive such a gift myself because cryptocurrencies are a very good investment

Not now but in future i do ! I have lots of dream to do ! Time will say if i am capable or not ! But now i have dream ! Only dream ! One day evary one will know about crypto ! Crypto will accept all over the world 

Cryptocurrency is indeed made as currency, so it is only natural for someone to buy a Christmas gift using cryptocurrency because many companies also accept payments Using digital assets such as cryptocurrency , and some cryptocurrency coins such as TRX only require a small fee to send to other parts of the world around the world

I never saw it that way, but what a nice Christmas or birthday gift it would be to receive cryptocurrencies in my wallet and let me know, start with this gift for your future

Of course it is not bad I had not thought about it but it is definitely a very good gift because there started being rich the other year who knows who does not want that gift

Nah, I haven't done this before. And I have almost no friends and acquaintances of crypto-enthusiasts. Everyone tends to believe that the crypt is a bubble and a pyramid, but I earn cash from crypto.

I think that depends on who receives the gift, I would be happy if they gave me cryptos, but not everyone knows about them, if I would buy to give myself.

Interesting suggestion, never thought about it. You can buy 1 Bitcoin or 10 Ethereum at the birth of a child. When he reaches the age of majority, give him the username and password from the wallet where they are stored. I think it will also be a great gift. Moreover the price will be much higher than you spent on the purchase.

Всем добра

No absolutely not. I don't like to give money (and crypto currencies are also some sort of money) as birthday gift or Christmas gift. It would be far better to give the a good book about crypto currencies, then they can learn what it is.

Hello, of course, I would give cryptocurrencies for Christmas, it seems to me a very good idea, and they must sell cards of different cryptocurrencies and thus in that way they would reach many more people, therefore it would be beneficial
a big hello to all

• +1 1

I often use crypto as a gift )

Not only for Christmas

Most of my friends and relatives

Have known about crypto cause made them a gift )

They liked that way of transacting value

Learnt about it 

And all in all everyone have bought some more 

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Экономьте с ProxyLab!Всем, кто пользуется нашими услугами более 3 месяцев и написал отзыв оператору в ТГ - полагается скидка. Подключайтесь, экономьте и вы!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • ТОП-7 разлоков текущей недели        CryptoRank поделился разлоками, которые ожидают нас на этой неделе   DYDX — $70.4 млн;GAL — $39.03 млн;PORTAL — $27.26 млн;ORBR — $15.11 млн;BICO — $13.77 млн;NYM — $12.42 млн;ZEUS — $11.82 млн.     Обратите внимание, что практически все разлоки составляют более 8% от маркеткапа. Вполне возможно, что это подтолкнет курс данных токенов вниз.
    • Вот если вдруг кому нужен инвайт, т.к. мои закончились: https://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_KYA4xLtQR5   Хотя пока не ясно, что это даст, но всякое может быть, поэтому лучше делать это простейшее действие. Сам тоже не всегда вспоминаю, но уже удалось накопить 830 BP - выполнил все задания и раз в день нажимаю кнопку.
    • Уважаемые пользователи и посетители форума, мы рады представить Вам наш обменный сервис - mchange.net! Мы предоставляем безопасные и выгодные условия обмена во всех популярных и востребованных направлениях в режиме 24/7. Обширная площадка для ввода и вывода различных криптовалют. Прием и отправка платежей по России/СНГ/ЕС.  Мы используем в работе множество известных платежных систем, среди которых являемся сертифицированными партнерами.  Проводим обмены практически моментально в любое время суток. Вежливая, круглосуточная техподдержка консультирует, помогает и сопровождает на протяжении всего процесса обмена.  Для клиентов с большими денежными объемами рассматриваются индивидуальные условия. Предлагаем гибкую систему скидок и возможность дополнительного заработка по двухуровневой реферальной программе. Контактная информация: Электронная почта: support@mchange.net Telegram: @MChange_Obmen
    • Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!
    • Компания ранее уже имела успешные маркетинговые акции с известными знаменитостями и спортсменами, включая Matt Damon, Ronda Rousey и Carmelo Anthony. Кроме того, было подписано мировое соглашение с клиентами для помощи в преследовании промоутеров компании.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 602 266 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)