Coin owners afterlife - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Coin owners afterlife

On 10/31/2019 at 9:12 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever think about what will happen to your coins after you die?

If you die and nobody knows your private key,
then nobody will be able to use your coins, even your family.
All your coins will be lost.

We may think we will live for 100 years, but we don't know that.

What is your strategy for this? What will you do?

Just make your decision, if was me I'll save private key on my computer and my family will know.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:35 AM, Scottsummers said:

I actually had not thought so much of this in terms of my life. I guess some kind of tattoo would be my obvious choice. A puzzle in tattoos that if solved unlocked my crypto. That would be a cool thing to leave behind. I'd have a more boring backup incase it failed. I suppose the place to leave them would be with your lawyer or whoever manages your estate when you die. 

Why would you make it so complicated man its not a movie plot....just be normal and have your passwords and all that hidden in a safe at a bank or something and give it to your family and tell them to open it only after you are dead.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:28 PM, Grace said:

I sometimes teach somethings to my parents.If something happen to me then they can use it without having any problem.We should not take risks about this;)

Yes you will do good because same as me i am also doing this and we don,t know how much life we have but i hope we all are enjoy our life in future and we can enjoy through trading in crypto and also we see our profit in our accounts which we are invest in crypto because its future is so much bright.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we die and we still have some coins well one thing is for sure, no one can access it unless we let someone know our accounts or we let someone to have an access on it. Also, we can not really tell when we will die, if by an accident then our coins will just stay where ever they are but when we are sick we can tell people about our accounts or we can just cash it out so our family can use it.

• +2 1

What a think my dear friends. I don't think so what will happen if I die. Maybe this coin hold this site life time. Because I never share my personal assist anyone. But one things I do. I write my dairy all in day. If someone saw this then they will find.

I will write all the wallet information and platforms on a small notebook and give it to a member of my family and teach him how to handle it. So that all my money and fatigue are not lost on the network and can never be recovered.

• +1 1

It depends on luck. mainly we store our asset to any private place and we don't want to give the access of that place to anyone. but to save my asset when I die then it is not good to get anyone my private key.

What planned doing before I get to particular age bracket of my existence on the earth, I will make sure my children's are fully equipped with cryptocurrency knowledge on how to handle my cryptocurrency asset. 

i all my private keys or passwords writed in diaries and telled all my moneys with my mother and my brother. also my brother know about crypto currencies

Why I need to do something about that? If I will have childrens i will tell them my private key, but in other way, I would say, my coins will die with me.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 10/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, hexwin said:

That's a tricky one there,

But as your living now, you could encourage family members to crypto, and that doesn't means you will share your private keys to them

But on your dying days you could leave a notes, of your autobiography, maybe.

With all your keys and password.

Or you actually shared those Info's, with your family mates, now that's a circle of trust

• +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, hexwin said:

Well, i trust it with my partner in life,we both exploring the world of crypto and we dont want to just waste it when we die,so since we are partners,we both trust each other that's why we both know everything.

Yes it is because Bitcoin is an asset / property that can indeed be inherited to our families . My son, my husband ( he doesn't interest with techno at all , he.is farming man )  I have told everything about this and have a record for them.  We never know when death will pick up leaving something that hopes will be very valuable later for the people we care about is my goal. 

Edited by Yanadia
Fix some words
  • Useful or interesting 2

the coin will never be lost, it will still be stored securely in the wallet. then I suggest you not to save too many assets in the long run. or you must provide your wallet information if you already have your own family.

If no one knows your private keys or the passwords of your crypto wallets, Then all the coins will be destroy after the death because no one can open the wallet without the private key. So write down your wallets private keys

On 10/31/2019 at 5:42 PM, hexwin said:

This is not something to be worried about. You can write a will and introduce your heirs in it. Then you will write your private keys on a piece of paper and keep it inside a locked box and only give its key to the person you trust most. You can specify exactly how much coin should be received by any of your heirs.

Cryptocurrency is also a kind of money and distribution of money afterlife is not something new.

• +2 1

My strategy is to teach my children later about the world of cryptocurrency so they can use it without any problems and I will share my private key with him so that all my coins are not lost in vain.

I do not know what will exactly happen in future when I will die. But my opinion is if I will die then this coin stay here life time. Never anyone can not use. That's it.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, hexwin said:

What a fun topic.
Of course, the best way to deal with it is to tell the private key to someone you trust. Like your partner or it could also be your parents or children. Anyone you want. No one can touch your wallet balance if they do not have any details of your wallet. Unless they knew some, like your email or mobile number that you linked on that wallet.

nMvFbuZ.png

Coin owners will later inform everyone about their coins and make an impact so that they can learn about these coins in all countries and make use of the coins in all countries, and the government recognizes.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, rajonmia said:

I do not know what will exactly happen in future when I will die. But my opinion is if I will die then this coin stay here life time. Never anyone can not use. That's it.

Why store it and make it unusable? Them it's better to give it to your family or your children in the future because it will be a waste if you let it just like that, it will be forever in the wallet you will store and never be usable.

There is nothing to transfer passwords and keys from a cryptocurrency wallet to your acceptor. This does not need a lot of fantasies and it is worth educating him before that. To know where and how assets are stored. 

• +4 1

I will list all important data about crypto like a private key in the inheritance letter so my heirs will know that I have a crypto currency 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think someone in our absence can do this in our work. That's why if you have a close friend or a friend who can teach them. You can also save personal keys to the bank for your own safety.

After I die and did not give my wallet private keys to anyone then my coins will be lost to the world cause without the private keys to my various cryptocurrency wallets there will be no way anyone could access it.