Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

On 10/31/2019 at 9:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

I would rather make a blockchain technology system than a crypto token, because there are many benefits in an organization if you adopt this system. anyways inevitably have to need a coin as the foreign key of the system. I thought of wanting to create a data transparency system and make a proposal for use in government activities.

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, hexwin said:

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Creating your own coin is as easy as ABC now, You can just clone a github code of a certain coin and edit some para meters and compile 😄  You don't even need to be a developer to this things. there are many tutorials available in the internet.

• +1 1

spacer.png

On 10/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, hexwin said:

No never think about it not coin or token because I don't have much investment to start any projects I have small investment for getting profit from trade on daily basis. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:21 AM, riddleoleh said:

Yes of course. Why not. When I will have a opportunity to create a own coins I will create it very simple and useful for person and useful to pay your people staff in shop. Also people can mining this crypto and don't have problem with stolen coins.

that person container be trusted to succeed with me. as there's no lane I preserve act deserted without a safe team. altogether who will enter my band requisite be practiced in their respective fields

Making youre own  coin would be make or break becouse i think that in order to successful with youre coin all you need is to give bounty and bonuses inorder to have buyer and seller you need also  to listed it in any exchnger.but i wish you succes goodluck buddy.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:37 AM, xpertt said:

Maybe yes, I want to create my own coin because I want it to become a coin that will help the people earn money and start something good with it like building a business or helping poor people with it. I want a coin that is not only for people with knowledge about crypto but also for those people who don't have enough knowledge about it. 

I know that inspiration and motivation is technique greatly fetched because you hardship to produce bigger influence in organization to pull off it. but there’s no damage in dreaming.

everybody i think wants to create their own coin but not everyone has the skills to create it and not everyone can give funds in making coins and also not everyone can code in order to make coin. Making a coin is a gamble for me because you can win or you can lose.

Its easy and possible to have our own coin if we have a proper plan and money for it. I would be happy if i have my own coin and get listed on some different markets.

I did not mind to make my own coins because the cost of making my own coins is very expensive and the process is very difficult to start making contract adress

No i wouldn't. There's too much crap there already without people who can code.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, Khan said:

Creating coin is not that much easy and will required a huge amount of money, like I onced heared that you will need almost 2-4 BTC to invest.

It's literally free if you can code. What do you think is costing in it? People make coins all the time, most of them are clones of other coins. Tokens are even faster to do.

No, I don't want to create my own coin since it costs too much. Also I would prefer buying crypto replicas. That's much better since I saw someone having bitcoin replica already.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, hexwin said:

At first I really like to create my own currency or token in order to make a huge profit. That's what in my mind at that time but after I know how difficult it is to market a certain currency, I decided to stop my ambition because it is too much for me and I don't have enough money to fund the project that I like to launch. 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, ammarfares said:

It is in my future plan, to own your coin you should have a project to make people invest in it and in your coin , and will cost a lot of money to make it .

That's a very good plan, even I really agree if this plan for the future is realized.

Of course you really need a lot of capital to have the project to make people invest in it so that in the future it will be a good project so you can increase your capital first and then you can plan to have your own project.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:08 PM, hexwin said:

Yes I think it is hard but really I am still trying to know how they create their own coins and what they plan to do with the world of crypto crowded with too many assets that issue need passing long steps and strategies to keep success in. 

2 hours ago, mattayahu said:

The problem with creating a good big coin is that many people fail for that and only want the quick profit.

In a business or mission in looking for quick profits it is very difficult to get except by working hard so that you get a large profit from your business so that the problem of failure is not easy to come to you again. The key is you have to have a lot of knowledge so that it makes it faster to look for quick profits.

Once upon a time I planned to create a project with token, however I abonded such things in life for mentality. I have seen most developed who created their token that went into zero.  It is better to start with big coins and once people started to use our system we can create a new coin that will save some fee for us.

Creating a token or coin is not an easy if we just see others who made their coins.

I not want to create my own coin because for creating own coin need big amount for investment and full knowledge about crypto currency.

Creating a coin is not as easy as saying it. It requires hard work and combination of so many skills all put together.

4 hours ago, piawood said:

Creating unused coins is truly crazy right presently, it has ended up fair a kind  digital vogue .

And why would anybody create a useless coin, of course unless he want o scam people, but i belive all cons are useful, for certain purpose.

We can create the coins but the real problems is listing it cost huge money to list in big exchange along with maintenance of the coins . Yes I don't know all the procedure but i wil create my Coins in future for sure

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

21 hours ago, virhend said:

Creating coin may be a not easy element it calls for expansive reserves. However tokens can be made inside 10 usd. And finest hints happening wtih tokens these days.

That's right, your opinion even requires a vast reserve to create a new element so that in the future it can continue to create a new one, but it requires a token that can be made in 10 USD.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, Ofra111 said:

You don't even need to be a programmer to create your own cryptocurrency. ... or for any other reason. You can easily issue your own coin or token via:.

It is a right for everyone to become their own programmer to make digital currency, but with a note that requires a lot of capital so that it can look popular later because it's the priority. But if you suggest something else to do something different then it depends on them to continue working or not.

6 hours ago, Zukizukizuki said:

everybody tin generate their personal coin at the moment without any understanding and for free.

This container be made on Ethereum make contacts and on other also.

Yes you are right and this is very easy, but what is the purpose of making a currency without value in the market, you will only lose effort and some money and your currency will die.

Creating new cryptocurrency based on bitcoin or other alternative coins will be a waste time and money for both creator and users of that particular coin.

I have to have a development team that is expert in crypto projects and that also requires quite expensive costs. So I am not smart in digital technology negotiations. So crypto about costs and future projects. So I don't want to be a crypto developer.