Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Of course, who wouldn't like that? The thing is that you have to have a good team that makes your currency worthwhile and feasible, and that turns you into an e-staff and wins people who want to use that currency in the long run to stay in the market, it's difficult but not impossible.

About 3 years ago I considered creating my own wave-based crypt currency for a project that required funding. I was lucky enough to get funding from the right people so I didn't have to resort to a crypto currency but I would have liked to see the whole process go on. 

Of course, I don't think that creating a currency is a difficult task, how difficult is it for it to have a good value, to reach the whole world and for people to invest in a novelty

• +5 1

if ur looking at the whole market ur seeing like 80% projects which are just opend for scamming sadly

It is very curious where to create your own currency, I am going to give 3 tips to people who are thinking about it.

First: YOU NEED A GOOD IDEA -Creating a token / currency just for the sake of doing it is doomed to failure. It needs to have a purpose (It needs to add value to the world).

Second: YOU NEED TO EARN THE TRUST OF PEOPLE -For this it is necessary to build a "community". Willing to follow your cryptocurrency. Maintaining a community is hard work, so you should pay close attention to this point.

Third: YOU NEED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND ITS SECURITY -Yes, you can hire "talent", but you have to understand how your token / currency is going to work.

Ofcourse i want, but it needs hugw amount of money, and big work on it. Also you cant know will this coin be popular or you just waste your money and time.

Yes, I would like to make my own token. It is very interesting to know the very process of creation, listings, ICO. But the creation of a token is clearly not a small cost. Not everyone has such means. But still, if I had such an opportunity, I would name my token ARC (AnuranCoin) and a picture of a frog😄

On 31.10.2019 at 17:08, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

To create your own coin, you must either have your own business behind you, or have a plan to develop this business. In any case, issuing a coin without any estates or plans, such a coin will not have anything special behind it and will cost$ 0) and even this coin will not reach the disting) but if there is a development plan or a ready-made business that has great prospects, then the release of the coin will have a very positive impact on development.

Personally, I am not thinking of creating my coin because I believe that each new coin should add something to the industry, plus there are so many coins and tokens that need to be optimized. Safety in different forms of wave is still a major problem in surviving your own currency.

In future, I hope I can create my own coin in its own blockchain like ETH, btc and bnb.I have an idea to make coin for playing games. 

Yes i want to create my own coins with it's own blockchain i think i will do that in the future it's one of my life's targets 🙂

no . creat token and some coin easy but you need good idea about your coin . if you havent program your coin soon going to hell . many coins token on market not good

• +1 1

I have tried many times to figure out how to create my own token, but I have not succeeded. It seems to me that to create a cryptocurrency you have to be a genius in computer programming.
I dream of creating a currency for the poor stock of society.

create your own coin? 
of course I would like to
what is the purpose of this coin?
this is a more difficult question, because at the moment, no matter what goal I call, I will be answered that such a coin already exists. but probably I will say that the goal of my coin would be in..... I thought for half an hour and did not find an answer to this question((( I can only say that the number of coins would be equal to the number of people on the planet X3

Actually I thought about this idea nd even start learning Basics in programming. Thought I found out it was too hard nd decided to stay at my job as an cleaner

I thought about this for a while, but it is very difficult to create your own money, you need permission and you have to pay taxes every month.

There are many coins on the market originating from large alliances and gigantic companies behind.

There is no point in creating more tokens if they are not going to have a real utility

6 minutes ago, Metehan said:

I thought about this for a while, but it is very difficult to create your own money, you need permission and you have to pay taxes every month.

A new token must be backed by a large infrastructure and serve a purpose in order to compete in the market