Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Yes everyone can do, creating an ERC-20 token is easy but will never gain you something. But creating a coin that you willing to be traded in big exchanges needs lot of money. 

some coins seem quite valuable but creating your own might seem like a great idea to you but usually not worth it lol

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

When I earn high sums, I will create my own currency because, from my point of view, the currency market has a brilliant future in the near future and it can replace many paper currencies.

I am not interested in creating my coin. It is hard, and you must spend a lot of money to create smth useful. because I don't want to create a scam or another shitcoin.Maybe later I will think about my coin, but definitely not now.And I don't think that we need another coin, there are already literally millions of them

Today, it would not create a token or a cryptocurrency, it is essential that when thinking about designing it, it is associated with a project that contributes something new to the cryptocurrency market. I would also analyze associating it for charitable purposes as a foundation

I think that's a bad idea to create new coin because new coins rarely live for too long nowadays. Better develop existing ones.

• +4 1

all people need to creat a new coin but that not easy to do , that coin need a lot of freinds to working with you and helping you , also a lot of money to first off , that all think just be patient when you doing itn  and good luck .

On 11/1/2019 at 6:39 PM, setifien said:

Creating new coins is really absurd right now, it has become just a kind  digital vogue .

Personally I'm not thinking of creating my coin because I believe every new coin must add something to the crypto industry (solving problems other coins could not do)

I agree, all these crazy coins do is muddy the waters and take away market liquidity from the real coins.

On 31/10/2019 at 10:08, hexwin said:

¿Alguna vez quisiste crear tu propia moneda o ficha?

¿Cuál sería el propósito de esta moneda?

Vemos que muchas personas famosas comenzaron a crear sus propios tokens y contratos inteligentes.

If I would like to create a currency, but to create a currency you need many things, you have to have money to invest in it to see that it is a good project.

It requires so much investment and strategy to make it sure that it's going to get raising. Sadly, many new tokens get devalued and lose its worth.

• Useful or interesting 1

Привет, в будущем определенно я бы хотел создать свою криптовалюту, потому что это удобно и просто и считай идет продвижение личного бренда!

I will not even dream of creating my own coin because involves a huge sum of money also I should be crypto currency literate.

No because there are so many coins today its very difficult to bring a new coin in to the market .

This is something that one person cannot do myself about trading and investing without complicating things for myself

To my mind creating coin only for creating coin - not good idea. Coin should be technological. If it will not be useful, its waste of time

Yes, we are working on it right now

The purpose is to use the blockchain logic in our business.

We sell gift certificates

And for them to be redeemed, save their value, being active/or not and everyone was sure about it's conditions we will create a token on NEM blockchain (our programmer have chosen it, cause it's the easiest one to work with, he says)

Wish me luck! And press "like"

• +5 2

maybe someday I will make my own coins like what is being discussed in this threat. maybe it will require a large enough fund to realize all this, but hope that there is no harm. We'll see if my dream coin will enter the world's top coins.

Hi all
good question
it's a good goal to achieve to make your own crypto currency, especially if it brings real value added to the blockchain
have a good day🙂

There were such thoughts, but it is unlikely that my coin would become popular.  And somehow there are a lot of already no name coins.

Even never thought about it because I'm fan of cryptocurrencies and making of useless crypto just for earnings and speculations. If I would want to make my own crypto - it will be real product. 

of course i'd like to, but it's really complicated. ti's not an easy job. You need a lot of money for this project and a development team.

Edited by lando

Yes, I would like to, most likely it would be a token based on the source code of one of the existing cryptocurrencies. Plus, it doesn't require a large budget compared to creating code from scratch

If I would create a currency or token that can become famous and set up a system on that currency, obviously profit from it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.