Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

actually yes, i have watched a video 1 hour ago about creating my own crypto currency with litecoin's open source. it is really easy to build a crypto currency, the hardest part is give peopel a reason to use and mine it.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

While we can create a simple coin what will be the reason or meaning. I don't know how one person can do this either. I know some developers did this but one person alone makes no sense to try right now with so many thousands of competing cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Actually I'm not interested to create a token or a coin, since it won't develop or wont bring any money for me. We see how many coins gone into waste bin in the past, now ours too will go in the same direction.

• +3 1

I never thought of building my own coin, but it is a nice idea to have your own project and create a coin or token for this project, the idea is beautiful, but unfortunately it has been misused by a lot of scams who create fake tokens and sell them to people as a big project and in the end it turns out They scam and lose their money !!! This has happened hundreds of times in the crypto world.

I don't know these famous people that tried to create their own cryptocurrencies. Who are they and did they succeed in doing that? This is interesting if there is some craze from celebrities trying to create a coin with their name.

• +1 1

There is already quite a lot of crypto money in the market. Enough people can use it anyway. There are also possibilities of profit and loss in this business.

Hey mate, you ask a good question would I want to create a own coin, so answer yes but at the moment I not have a ability to create a own coin because creating coin myself need a lot of money., so when I will have good amount of money than I will create my own coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only reason I see from the latest projects is profit. They only want to build something fast and grab money and quit, it is not healthy for the market not to create something useful. If everyone creates a crypto all will fail as it happened and now they revive them just to make more money. The crypto market doesn't need thousands of shitcoins.

• +3 1

I dont think creating of own coin will actualy lead to a good profit. To list the token on good cryptoexchange you have to give tons of money, and i dont really know how to convince people to buy It. 

This is true as we see, all cryptocurrencies that are not used in the buying and selling transactions in the market start at a certain value and then their value gradually drops until it becomes worthless

If i had enough resources yes, it is a great deal creating my own coin, but still nowadays many coins seems to end up unsuccessfully, so a research i must conduct before I enter such a business to learn why others fails.

Yes, my friend, it's so cool, it's my wish to design my own currency, and I will aspire to make it a competition for major currencies, but it requires me to support it and make it famous and expensive it's really great. 

• +4 1

Not at all. I am very happy with bitcoin. So, I do not have any wish for creating my own coin. Bitcoin is a very good currency. It is very smooth platform for earning online.

• +1 1

No i don't want so. Because I am new at cryptocurrency world. I don't have enough knowledge about coins. But I have plan that i will create my own coin in future. 

I haven't thought about creating my own coins yet.  But it takes a lot to make a coin.  You will need blockchain technology to create a coin.  But you will need a lot of money to make your coins.  You need to start promoting coins.  So it is very expensive. So I never think about making coins

Sure, I might want to make my own coin one day. 

What will be the reason for my undertaking, I don't have a clue yet. 

Be that as it may, right now I need to consider the universe of digital currencies in more detail.

No I Think That You Need To Spend Too  Much efforts And Can't The Fact that they will pay off anf you will come out at least  in some plus  i mean money .

I Think Creating Your Own Coins Are Difficult For Common Person It Will Require More Money And Time .

On 10/31/2019 at 4:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

Yes it is one of my ambitions and long term goals, but I can't disclose any of my ideas to the public as it will be stolen by someone for sure. It will certainly have to do with NFTs and I just know it will succeed, I am only trying to find how to make NFTs without spending too much Ethereum, as the options I have seen they ask a lot to pay in fees for some contracts.

I want to make my own currency, but there's a lot of time left for him. If I work in this forum, I'll know about making money. I can also experience more capital and investment ideas if I do business or capital in the future. Then here you can easily make your own currency by knowing about the currency. But I think bitcoin currencies will be safe for you if you use it.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, Aiman fayyaz said:

Yes you want to create your own coins but it will require more money and there process is very difficult i think it will more profit for coins.

Big companies have created coins and we have seen those coins die, so it is hard for everyone in the business of creating your own coin, that means it is even harder for normal people.. that's me and you.

I've given a chance I would but competing with bitcoin and other altcoins must be the very hard step to do.  I've heard that creating a coin doesn't cost a lot of money and the scammers had reaped huge profits from these coins, but I dont think so at all.

It is far better to comment on posts than to create them, but you may as well create yours too to enable you to get things working well. But you will have to be careful 

16 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

There are many existing currencies and tokens in the online world that need to be optimized. Security across various platforms is still a major problem for your own currency survival. You need to improve it and make a difference.

The major problem in creating you own coin is capital and finding investors, not security, if you follow every protocol of how crypto are created your coin would be secure or you can just use ERC-20 system of ether to create your own coin and ether would cover security for you.

I would say that everyone thought he had a few coins in his wallet.  I once wanted to create a cryptocurrency already, but nothing worked with the team and we decided to close the project.  But if you have a team and money, it is better to try to make it. The party that will be optimized.  All the protection and protection on various platforms is just a big problem to survive in your current gold coin.  It is better to make the software better and change lives compared to other types of gold coins.