Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

If you nevgate through the internet on some cryptocurrency community you will also hear of new coin been launched and i asked my self is it so easy to create a coin such that many coins are launched almost daily but in reality to create a coin is not an easy task most time only companies create their own cryptocurrency not an individual entity you have to be good in the knowledge of programming and data structure and algorithm.

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts.

Creating ones coin could be very lucrative and enticing but I believe it requires more than just the desire to create coin, it requires technical, programing and analytical skills to start with.

3 hours ago, Elmerzx said:

Of course, if I would like to be able to create my own cryptocurrency, to be able to generate more profits and be able to support other people to obtain an extra income

If you plan to create a coin, first forget about profit, just focus on helping the crypto world grow. There is more than 60 chance of your coin to not succeed.

It is easy to answer, nowadays creating a coin or a token is relatively easy since the tools to do it are publicly accessible and the knowledge is found on the internet, however the problem is not creating the currency or token, but the money to fund such a project and make it popular within the community.

If I create a currency, I would choose to be open source, fully optimized to function based on being the video game currency, with the purpose of developing platforms around it that use it and offer volume to it.

this is very good topic friend but i think it is not easy. we are know there are many coin in the online market but i think coin base is the best wallet and i think future time i will crete own coin.please pray for me.

thanks 

Yes I want to create my own coin even many people wish that they will make their own coin but it is not so easy to creat own coin. To creat own coin, we need at least 2-4 bitcoins. Besides we need a lot of time to get it.

What is the purpose of creating a new currency that will soon be extinct?  Scam a few noobs and get their money?  I will not do it.  Plus that requires a kind of investment and knowledge that I don’t keep, so my answer is no.  There are enough coins and scams in the market.

Creating a token is easy, but building for it an ecosystem with useful solutions is much more difficult. I don't think I have an idea big enough to create a project for the crypto community by myself, the 2017 ICO projects drew a lot of solutions but only a few of them were successful.
If possible, I want to create value for some existing tokens like TALK. I want Yobit to accept TALK as a means of payment to get a discount on Yobit.

Creating a coin Isn't so easy work. For creating a coin you must have to enough capitals and idea and a good constructive team to control the coin and also need a proper support and technical team. You have to put so much effort to build a coin properly. For me I'm not ready for this so i have no plan for creating a coin

I wanted to and even though it is kind easy for me since I'm a programmer I do not think i would ever will especially with all the failures I have seen coin creators faces.

The goal is only for everyone and for the future.  And later this coin is owned by everyone from different backgrounds.  So there is no social position that prevents everyone from owning this currency.

I don't think so. There are lots of existing coins and tokens that need to be optimized. Protecting different platforms to survive on your own currency is still a big issue. You have to improve it and make a difference compared to other currencies.

I don't think so. There are lots of existing coins and tokens that need to be optimized. The protection of different platforms to survive on your own currency is still a big issue. You have to improve it and make a difference compared to other currencies.

Personally, I am not interested in creating a token or a coin, because it will not develop or it will not bring me any money. We see how many coins were put in the trash in the past, and now our coins will also go in the same direction.

• +1 1

Personally I don't want to make my own coin lets not even talk about the money you need to raise the coin the sheer value of time and hard work the commitment you have to make is not something everyone can do  

It is not easy for every one to creat its own coins.For creating coins you have to need a lots of knowledge first and it also requires huge money also. It is impossible to me that i creat my own coin, and any ordinary person can not do this. If any one is intrusted in creating its own coin he can make search about each and every thing which will help him in creating coins but personally i can't do this lonely. 

There is lack of transparency on music field, not many worthwhile ecosystems with real value. Found out Utopia that is coming with entirely new standards on the field. Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points. They are redefining the music field

On 3/23/2021 at 10:33 AM, Jorge_salem said:

Of course, I would love to create my own coin but not just now i want to created a reputable coin that might have to be a competitor of other tokens like bnb twt eth and so on.

Brother no offense but you can not compete with those coins, because to even get close, you need to have more money than them and also you must have more investors than them and your coin should have something unique to present, which is almost impossible.

At the moment I am not interested in creating my own currency, because there are already many currencies in the market and it is very difficult to compete against them, besides creating it does not assure me that it will be a success, so I may lose my investment.

If you want to make your own coins, you'll need money to fund your ventures because your coins will need to be listed on exchange platforms, which will require you to pay a fee before your coins can be listed. If I have currency, I will undoubtedly build my own coins.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:09 PM, Ramzyhassan said:

Why not, but it needs a team, and this is something I do not have now. I hope that everyone, if they have the capabilities, will create the currency for their project 

If you want to create your own coin you need more than a team, learn from talk token, it is having a hard time growing despite it's team, reputation and capital. These days people are having hard time trusting new coins.

Actually, Creating a coin will surely need more effort and it will surely eat my time.I once already wanted to create a cryptocurrency, but something did not work out with the team and we decided to close the project.Now, I'm not interested in making my own coins. One reason is, I don't have the skills to create coins and I don't have the resources to implement it now. I will just invest and wait for my profit to come. 

I hope, but doing this is a little difficult because it needs a lot of money, but if I get it, I will add a lot of things and do my own project as well and deal with some problems. My currency will be one of the currencies that will add to the encryption a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1