Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Creating a coin isn’t recommended. You may lose your money if you dont have any experience. You should better know how to invest and how to promote your project before you make your own Project. 

• +2 1

Making a new coin is very difficult. When you creat your own coin you have to invest huge amount o money. If I got an opportunity to creat my own coin I will preferably made it. To represent my state.

Yes, I want to create my own coin. But you are not very easy to do and it is very difficult to do so. We need a lot more money to make ourselves green and thus we should have a much larger capital, only then we can make our coin. To increase one's coin, one should have such a large capital that one rarely has. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are lots of existing coins and tokens that need to be optimized. Protecting different platforms to survive on your own currency is still a big issue. You have to improve it and make a difference compared to other currencies. 

For your own money you need to have a too cool thought,

a super scale comprehension of the drawn out improvement technique and its development.

I don't have it, so no, I don't have the assets to actualize it now. Also,

I consider it to be silly as could be expected under the circumstances.

Thanks for your post....

Why should I do this someday? The thing is so wonderful that you are in charge of a big project and you see that you do a lot. You will be very happy. I hope one day I will reach this stage one day 

• +3 1

If you ever read yobit information about creating the new coin and listing on in yobit then you'd definitely want to create our coin . You will get lot of profit from coin a single coin. Their requirements are i think 2 btc is required.  The source or company is required and other some stuff and thats it. People are able to buy or sell it in any market .

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me.

The protection of different platforms to survive on your own currency is still a big issue. You have to improve it and make a difference compared to other currencies. I don't think there are lots of existing coins and tokens that need to be optimized.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

I think most of the people have the dream to create their own coin but creating own coin isn't so easy. I also want to create my own coin and I want to make my coin very popular but I need to invest much money to create my own coin I think 2-4 bitcoins and I can't afford this amount of money. I hope that I will earn more money from the crypto world. 

I was thinking about and I am gathering knowledge about cryptocurrency creation last few days. I think I can create my own coin. So I just doing some research on the basis of cryptocurrency creation. Let's see what happened.

Actually I'm not considering making my coin since I accept each new coin should add something to the crypto business (tackling issues different coins couldn't do)

I am now learning about digital currency and coins.I am just now learning about the value of coins.Because of the price and value of the coins, I wish that I too should create the coin who would be of great benefit and might prove life changer to be for me. But I am working very hard to do this and I have to do a lot of things to make it possible.ceating coin  is not easy.

The truth is that if I have thought about it, however I do not have the capital or the knowledge to promote said project, the currency that I have considered creating would be based on a random algorithm, with wallets that change every 30 minutes (if the user is so you want it) with the purpose that privacy is fundamental and transactions can be separated from people, working under 2 networks, one where the commissions would be low with a static wallet and one where the wallets were temporary and the transactions would be mixed before to reach their destination but with relatively high commissions.

• +4 1

I used to imagine if I made tokens or coins. I develop it on my own blockchain network and the coins I create are meant for universal transactions, any transaction can use the coins I make, from paying for electricity, paying tolls, transactions between countries, all payments can be completed with coins that I launch.

• +2 1

I sure would like to make my own coin. It would be called " The Bald Beaver Coin ". It would look like a hairless mussel / clam. Sweet tasting & juicy. Always moist & comforting. It would be used by anybody that is part of the Bald Beaver Club. But you would have to be of legal age to use it or redeem it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Everybody wants to create own coin. But it is really hard. You need alot of knowledge, skills,fund to create own . Besides you need a skillful team to manage it. So it is not possible, it take a long time and need alot of money to create a own coin.

• +2 1

There are already many different kinds of coins in the market,  and also some that are yet to be launched, though the idea seems nice to have the technical knowledge of creating a coin,  but it would require alot of money and time and technology and other things, truely it would be difficult for me. But I like the idea 

To release a coin, you should have a good project. Even then, it is very expensive to launch you own coin. It should have some utility and provide a purpose for people to buy and sell it.

Otherwise it will just be one of the 6500 tokens in the market with almost zero volume. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

1 hour ago, Ficii said:

I'm not thinking of creating my coin because I believe every new coin must add Besides you need a skillful team to manage it. So it is not possible,Its just a good idea if you have good knowledge about the coins.

But even with good ideas and good teams, we have seen so many coins ending up dying, so it is kinda hard to succeed in such a business at this time, few years ago was possible but possibility of success have decreased now.

It is not easy to create coins and even after you have created one there is no surety of the success of your coin and the project so I can not take such huge risk.

I suggest people not to create such platforms unless they are into real business.later this coin is owned by everyone from various backgrounds. So there is no social status that prevents everyone from owning this coin.

Making your own coin will take too much effort. Im good already to become an investor. Being investors gives you a freedom to choose what project you are going to support and thats great.

Making your own coin will take too much effort. Im good already to become an investor. Being investors gives you a freedom to choose what project you are going to support and thats great.

I never thought of making my own currency or token, the simple reason being that you must have a project or something that you want to promote and sell with this currency and I don't have that, although I've heard that a  Making coins doesn't cost a lot of money and the scammers made a lot of money from these coins, but I don't think so at all. No, I think you have to spend a lot of effort and still they will pay and you at least  It is not true that you will come out in plus (meaning money). Thank you friends.

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

I never wanted to make my own money.  Because I am new here and my idea about currency or token or cryptocurrency is not a very good one.  Here I have come to learn.  I will work as soon as the flame is over.  But I hope I can do better in the future.  And if possible I will take out my own coins.

I never wanted to make my own money.  Because I am new here and my idea about currency or token or cryptocurrency is not a very good one.  Here I have come to learn.  I will work as soon as the flame is over.  But I hope I can do better in the future.  And if possible I will take out my own coins.