Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes. I works by investing crypto since 2017. I'm  inspiring some of my friend and then came to this world and now they are good traders and investor in crypto world.

Yes my big brother is using Crypto because of me. 2019 was great for me so my brother ask how and where are you than I told him by trading. Now he have 300 dollars around Bitcoin and now he trading bitcoin as long trade.

yes there are lots of friends as also me using due to help and suggestions of my friend and now i am suggesting my friends too  for joining crypto and many of my friends have done and got earned lots of profit thank you and also i will educate more friends to join crypto also

Really believed that many friends were going to use me thanks to crypto, as I tell them, but they are not so patient, the truth is rarely

Hi I learnt the whole crypto as much i know by myself, on my interest. I have a huge bad luck. In my region no one like no one likes crypto even most of them don't want to listen about is. So there is no supporter of my side. I tried but i failed to make someone use crypto. That is bad. 

Yes, my friends started using crypto because of me, but still they are not started earning yet. But they got quite well knowledge about the crypto.

The crypto currency is considered more liquid currency and more people invest in the crypto for profit purpose. The crypto currency trader and other people who wants work for crypto currency the work full time with crypto because they know about the reality of crypto and exchange crypto when price goes high level.

Yes ,my brothers and freind use crypto currency becouse of while i am going to buy something for them so ,my little brother i he want something i give him in it, and he also like trading . 

Yes i have introduced crypto to many of my friends and they focused on my performance and they are also willing to join crypto to spend their free time and to earn a reasonable amount. 

Yes, my friends are using crypto currency after I introduced them to d community and also some of my family members. I first introduced them through airdrops claiming and bounties

Well yeah, im recommended my friends and my family when bitcoin price in 4300 on 2019, and after that they sold all of bitcoin in 11200, im very happy with it

On 1/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Piyush Kumar said:

I think many people invest money in Bitcoin and this is also great opportunity for earning money and also many investor loss because they have lack of knowledge.

It is a great opportunity to all people to earn easy money and to know the deep information about crypto. So, we should try to teach them the basics of crypto.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:02 PM, Luciferludz said:

Yah of course I've been inspired many people on social networks about cryptocurrency and now they thanks me a lot for informing them.

I'm glad to hear that many people have thanked you for the notification to those who took part in this cryptocurrency. In fact, I also say thank you to my brother who told me about cryptocurrency so that I can use it until now.

Some friends on my campus have started to be interested in crypto but have not yet really jumped into it 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 5:04 AM, setifien said:

Usually I don't like inviting others to something I do, but I invited my bro who was so curious about this new field 

This is great that you have convenced your brother. we all should teach people about the crypto world and should show them how to make money from it.

I may not have been able to introduce crypto to anyone yet but I have to admit that my younger sister was the one to introduce me to the concept, at first I was a bit skeptical but as I started reading up on it I saw a lot of potential and gradually I became more engrossed in the topic and I find myself browsing this forum and other crypto related sites frequently now.

I try for almost two year and so far I get 5 people and most of them become bounty hunter. I introduce crypto using free way with result that I have, First time is hard but by the time they understand what crypto is and want to try. Don't jugde everything about their process and progress because people has their own way.

Yes, I introduced a couple of people to cryptocurrencies and they like this area. but the main part unfortunately considers cryptocurrency a bubble and a pyramid that it was created only to steal our money

I actually convince many of people for crypto currencies understanding but most of them have not interest in understanding it.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I only got one person and that is my brother, he learn about crypto trading and I'm surprises that he get better result than me. Really happy to see that and I'm sure crypto give him hope about stability economy that we want almost 4 years. Many people success in crypto world make me really want to explore this crypto world become useful for everyone.

I use CryptoTalk a few months later I have been able to make money through Bitcoin. My friends have been interested in working on this crypto and seeing my income they think is easy and educational so they are making money using crypto.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

No, not yet. I am not promoting cryptocurrency to them because of the reason that our government is not against it nor in its side. So I better keep my mouth shut regarding this topic.

55 minutes ago, jannatun said:

Yes some one using cryptocurrency for me it is a legal working side in the world it is a choice full side many lot of money earn can possible here so i remember cryptocurrency is all the best. 

That is good of you, we need more people into this cryptocurrency to be teach them to invest too