Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 AM, Bills said:

I really believed that many friends were going to use crypto thanks to me, because I made them known, but they are not so patient, the truth is only very few.

Same here so many friends are using crypto also because of me because they want to join the real business and i tell them about the crypto and now they are very happy because they are making good money in it. Crypto is the best business in the online world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes!!! i have my cousin here because i invited her one time. although her account just got banned last time and sadly we’re not able to recover it.

Yes my sister is using crypto only for me I have taught her all of thing about crypto still she is learning. I have also invited my friend to do crypto trade.

Constantly Document abhor where you invite many people to make sure you an issue I do, still Document asked great brother who has been for that reason curious as to this approach cutting edge line of business

I try inviting my friends doing crypto, but I failed and they are not interested doing crypto or mining in some coin sites. But I'm using crypto because of my sister. : ))) hoping I could invite my friends someday, their reasons is because they are not good in english hoping there was a forum where diff kind of language are available

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Somehow, I tried inviting my classmates and friends to use crypto since technology is improving and it is one way to earn money by investing, trading, etc. I, myself, already experienced that so I also want them to try it since it is really good on my part. I am sharing my experiemces and somehow they were amazed and want to try it too, but then they really not started yet. Now, I am seeing a lot of classmates and friends trying to use crypto, and few of them already invested bitcoin, and good for them because it was long ago I introduced crypto to them. 

Yes, i introduce cryptotalk to my other eelatives so that they have a sideline if they have a vacant time. They are really thankful to me.

Yes, to some extent, this is exactly what happened with the participation of ICO and Airdrop. I know many people by correspondence over telegrams and contention. This had a positive effect on my balance and replenished with bitcoins. And I haven’t met people close to me, but there are friends in the city who are engaged in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain technologies. 

On 30.10.2019 at 23:58, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Two friends more or less delved into the crypto world. One of my friends during free time only deals with bounty companies and drops. And another the same, and engaged in mining. He brought farm from 6 video cards truth income now not very in difference 1 year ago.

Yea i introduced crypto to my lover ans he really wants it l, and he said that he founds a better way and easiest way to earn money. And i also introduce this to my other friends. 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, cryptokram said:

i invited some of my relatives and friend but not to invest on any ico or buy a tokens/coins.

I invited them to bitcointalk before to be a bounty hunter and earn from it, which i only manage to invite 2-3 friends.

They are still using bitcoin now and still earning.

That's good! Actually, i do the same, i told them about cryptotalk, teach them how it works the  sooner or later they'll become interested then will join crypto.

I encourage to family and friends to know about the crypto. as cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunity, so it would be beneficial for them. It would also be an additional source of income for them.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I tought many people about about crypto and they earn now. Currently, i also reffered some people in cryptotalk and they are being interested from this free btc

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, I know few people whom I invited to use bitcoin and they are using it only because of me. You can call it a success for me. I also entered the crypto market through one of my friends, so this type of thing is very common.

We'll it can't be another way if you're really got into crypto and have some results or admin of channel posting airdrops and info about crypto currencies. So I guess there were such people 

yes, just a few. and like what became my first interest in crypto, which is bounty. I also introduced them through the bounty and then started to enter the crypto market.

I also had a friend who came to crypto for me, made a lot of money by investing in crypto and benefited a lot, but now the crypto market is bad because many are gone. But if the crypto market is good then they can come back because they know a lot about crypto.

Actually yes, when my friend told me about this, i also shared this information to my closed friends to get them some profit because they are quit in their schooling and also i do this to be get more bigger the user of cryptocurrencies.

yes my friends are using crypto because of me.As i suggest them to use it because its a risk free trading site,here is risk but not much that will hamper us much.

For now I do not have any friends who are interested in the cryptocurrency market, the people of my country think a little about the real market, even buy stuff via the internet is little or almost rare. so talk about a virtual currency !!

Actually i am using crypto because of my friend. he tought me about the crypto world.  by the way, my younger brother is now using crypto because of me.

Bengali?

View this Topic

That was two years ago that I am invited by a friend.I can't imagine how cryptocurrency being adopted by us but fortunately we have earned from joining signature campaigns that time So I've also shared it to my friends and families but none of them tried though I've already explained to them on how to earn from crypto so I decided to stop convincing but if there's a person who shows interest in it I would probably share them what I know.

Family is using bitcoin when going on trips abroad and when they need to exchange to local currency quick and easily. I think that you can send bitcoin through borders is one of the best things since it's just internet required. Mostly it's just for currency conversion, but I wish more places abroad offered food for bitcoin or restaurants. Maybe in the future there will be bitcoin bars or something?