Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Unfortunately, no.  Despite me talking endlessly about bitcoin to family members, none of them are interested in it.  Same thing with friends and coworker, no interest.  Believe me, I've tried to spark an interest in people.

Bitcoin is like that.  Either you get it and fall in love with it or you just don't see the need to own any.  Most people are satisfied with the banking system and don't see the advantage of a decentralized, bankless currency like bitcoin.  Oh well.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, that's what they say.

Yes. Some of my friend are use crypto because of me. When I know about crypto and earn a little profit. Then I invite some of my friend and I explained about crypto. Now they use crypto.

Sure there is certainly. Since I feel capable of make inside the following My partner and I right away advised and also discuss to be able to my own close friends since I understand that they want money also. My partner and I advised these the thought of that and also point out to these in which look around should they have got trouble ingesting several phrases. I will be pleased My partner and I discuss that due to the fact we now capable of make and also help save with each other.

Lately, I have been influencing my family and friends to study about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because of how people are making out of it. 

I invited my friend to use it, first I gave him an explanation of what the crypto world was. I didn't introduce him at once, I made him curious first so he found out. until in the end he was interested in getting started.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, Bills said:

I really believed that many friends were going to use crypto thanks to me, because I made them known, but they are not so patient, the truth is only very few.

It is true that is is not easy to convince friends and family to actually engage into learning cryptocurrency, most of them would usually get the wrong idea and would think of it differently. 

I think that is hard to invite my friend or family to use cryptocurrency.

Because i still don't have good progression to show to them. I am also still learning about crypto world, so if want introduce it like blind.

My friend ever ask about Bitcoin, i already say what i know about it. But i don't know he prefer invest some money to me for trading in Bitcoin than learn it by himself. Lol.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 30.10.2019 at 23:58, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

After I told a friend about cryptocurrencies. He bought the farm. That was at the end of 2016. Of course he is not in the full size bought it but losses were no more.Now he is engaged in free time for the most part participates in bounty companies.

today i taught my younger sister about blockchain transections and about cryptocurrency investments. she became interested now

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, not just one person, there are a lot of my friends entered crypto because of seeing my Facebook posts and now they have enough experience to trade on their own . 

• +5 1

Personally, I have several persons which i have referred to cryptocurrency, and most of them are even doing better than I am right now. Some are actually very reluctant about this crypto stuff, while some are yet to make up their minds when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Yeah, i invited my friends to use crypto currency. How? I gave some evidences that you could earn money by just posting and also i sent some article about other opportunities in crypto currencies. That's why they are using crypto currency now.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:10 AM, samarkamane said:

Hi, I learned myself to tell people about the encryption answers that most people do not understand the meaning of blockchain even if I explained this to them something unusual requires a long time to absorb cryptocurrencies😊

Crypto is a big field for us and so many peoples will think that crypto is not a good business and this is fake but my so many friend will invest in it because of me and i show them that crypto is not a fake business and you can get good profit in it and they join and invest in it just show the profit to the peoples then they agree with you.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Started only  from dtories about making money on the internet, then I suggested trying to enter the world of crypto ans show the price to my friends. Finally many joined in and they started picking, some just wanted to invest, some worked to find free coins and some were only for gambling with crypto currencies. Really really fun when we have friends in real life who are both playing in the crypto world. We can share information directly, even while discussing crypto currencies.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:58 AM, hexwin said:

Yes, on average, they follow and learn from people who have offered it, be it friends or relatives. They are interested because of curiosity and the results that will be obtained.

Till now i was failed to invite one in crypto. But hope that many people will understand the future of crypto later on and that day will be my true success. 

• +1 1

I'm invited here by my friend he is successful now he is teaching me how to invest as early i can be and get money through this someday i want to be successful like him and i know that i can do that through hard work

I introduce cryptotalk to them and I found a success on it in terms of I helped them on financial support for school miscellaneous. My friend helps me to join here so I help others too.

Yes, it started to the one of my classmates in my college days. He offer this forum to try to earn crypto currency. After that, my best friend approach me to share thoughts in this forum so I encourage him to join.

Of course. all my friends started using crypto because they participated in a bounty program. from there they collect crypto which they then use for investment or short-term trading.

Crypto currency is very useful,many are using it for different purpose,like trading,buy good,pay bills e.t.c

Yeah, actually, i got my previous girlfriend and now wife hooked into crypto. At first I felt like just downloaded the app/wallet just to make me happy, but eventually i started seeing here use the app on her own. Someone who is smart enough to see value and convenience will surely use crypto.

My friend is using crypto when he saw that i am making profit from it. now he is making good profit by doing trading in crypto.

Yes But only One Friend i suggest him to Buy Bitcoin for Investment Purpose He Bought 2 Bitcoin When Bitcoin price was 3500$.now He has 8 Bitcoin and Happy now .