Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Just now, Sasaki said:

Well sad to say because my family doesn't know cryptocurrency yet, and I'm the one who's using crypto for someone because I just persuaded by a friend to use and to try cryptocurrency. 

Yep my wife now has a binance account and a coinbase account and she started investing a little. Hopefully my kids will have the benefits in the future.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:43 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes a have made a lot of person to use crypto. Well i have suggested my friends to use crypto. First of all i made them understand about crypto and way of earning it. I also suggested to be aware of scams and hacks. They are still using today and been getting profit.

Yeah many of my friends are into cryptocurrency because of me, I told them what it is and how they could be apart of this revolutionizing technology and earn you money, a lot of them join.

Yes I have a few friends who were not aware with crypto and I introduced them to crypt and now they are very happy to use crypto for their lifestyle. 

7 hours ago, jannatun said:

I have no idea about this but i know that cryptocurrency is a wonderful working and better money earn side in the world it is a tested side so i think its all the best.

What he mean to say is.Did you introduce any person crtpto and he is using crypto currency because of you.He is doing trading and coin buy selling in crypto.If you did not invite anyone then invite your friends,family colleges to crypto currency.

5 hours ago, Digicoin said:

There are many friends that I have told about cryptocurrencies and they like it. They were patient because I thought them and we are making little dollars from it. 

i think we need to see more of this, this is how we will grow the crypto communities in every country and i too have told my friends and family about how crypto works

Cryptocurrency is digital money. that means there’s no physical coin or bill it’s all online. you can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online without a go between
but new cryptocurrencies continue to be created Cryptocurrencies are not insured by the government like U.S

I invited many of my friends to the crypto business,  about 40 people i motivate to the cryptocurrency market,  i normally recode a vedios and share with them so that they can understand better.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 AM, Bills said:

I really believed that many friends were going to use crypto thanks to me, because I made them known, but they are not so patient, the truth is only very few.

Same here, i also introduce the crypto market to my friend because friends is the person whose believe on you and they will support you and they know that you will give them profit. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not yet, bu I hope when I have more knowledge about this field, I could help other people earning through cryptocurrency. I'm using crypto is all because of my friend who introduced me some time ago.

In my case I have convinced all of my officemates to engage in cryptocurrency. Including my mother and brother. But right now they are no longer using or holding cryptocurrency and the reason is the bubble of 2017 that caused the price of bitcoin to pop back down to 800$ the next year.

Edited by Mandoy01

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I came to know about crypto because of my friend najeeb, and i got a good knowledge from him, and then i suggested some of my friends so that even they can earn money from it and now some of friends are really earning money from it because of me.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

yeah,almost all my friends and family. at first its hard to convince them but educating them properly is what i did,iall teach them the pros and cons,everything about it especially how they can earn from it.and now they are successful than me.

1 hour ago, Atreus said:

If I remember correctly, a few of my friend are using crypto because of me. They keep asking me how in the world I have a lot of money out of the blue. Well, I just said at that time that I invested on something. And they keep asking how to me. Well, in the end, I taught them about bitcoin, trading and many more.

Haha so seems to me like you either did not want to share with them, or you knew they wont believed it anyway, which was it?

I have some of my relatives using cryptocurrencies. Cause I entered this crypto world a few months ago. And now I learned a lot. That's why I introduced this world to some of my relatives. 

In my case someone is using crypto and influence me. At first i dont care about crypto world but time passes by he show me his bitcoin earning, then i start asking him how to be a member and things follow. 

2 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

I am an influencer and I have initiated a lot of people into crypto who are currently earning a lot.

Great,you have influence many people to come in crypto very nice thing to do.You are the one who made them realise  the crypto is not hard .So now they are in crypto world because of you.

23 hours ago, stephaniembama said:

I have tried introducing many people into the crypto world but none of them are patience enough to wait and earn while others want to see results from my own work before they start theirs 

They need proof before they will get their selves engaged in cryptocurrencies. They think it is a scam

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, setifien said:

Usually I don't like inviting others to something I do, but I invited my bro who was so curious about this new field 

It is the good step that you have taken by inviting your bro even i have invited my sis and she is also earning good from here.

yes few people is working with these days because of me.some are started because of airdop and bounty and some started with trading and the latest thing is used to new people is the forum and yobit trading

33 minutes ago, Prince33 said:

We had refer to one of our best friend to get involved into Crypto and since then they had just became the fan of it.We tell them this crypto talk opportunity. Also they can work here like part time job. 

I agree with you one of my friends is working here and he knows better about crypto now than I do. He spends most of his day investing in crypto. Have been able to make a lot of money.

Yess I have , they are success from crypto because of me.

I try to teach trading crypto in exchanger and hunting bounty , airdrop for first initial capital.

Yes i have invited many friends and family members and now many do trading and some did investment in cryptocurrency also. I still trying to invite maximum people so that they can get benefit from it as it creates lot of earning opportunity like trading

On 10/31/2019 at 1:42 AM, altcontact said:

To many people showed this opportunity. These are friends, work colleagues, travel companions.
I myself manage to understand something, I don’t have time (for example, to react to the cryptocurrency market on time), but I always try to have some amount on my cryptocurrency account. Part of this amount remains as a reserve. Another part is used for trading various cryptocurrencies.

Yes guys my cousin is using the crypto because of me. And I am happy for this. As this man is earning alot of money. And it has also alot spot of features.