Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

On 10/29/2019 at 4:31 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

I know only about the electrum wallet. I don't know about the rest two wallets that you mentioned above. Electrum is really one of the best wallet. Thanks for sharing valuable information. 

I also like bitpay wallet because apart from using it to pay for some services but i can still use it as my normal wallet to keep my earnings. I used trust wallet before but for now i use coinpayments.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Wallets that are listed above is quite important and secured for the crypto currency storage. The wallets keep the currencies safe and sound. But I choose another three wallets for my cryptocurrencies. I think those wallet also protect the bitcoins from hacking or spamming. Those are:

1. Coinbase wallet
  2. Trust wallet
  3. Blockchain wallet

I choose these three for bitcoin storing. Whoever agrees with me give a like. Thank you. 

• +1 1

thank you for sharing.a lot of wallets support btc and i can say almost all of multi coin wallets support btc.for me best wallets for btc are blockchain ,trust,coinomi,houbi.

Your list of mobile wallet is awesome and I love them. I don't think I have used any online wallet before, so I use mobile wallets on my Android. It depends on your choice, there are lots of them. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes these are 3 more popular installed applications and wallets and I use Electrum which is a good wallet easy to use, safe and powerful

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/30/2020 at 3:59 AM, ammarfares said:

I did not use this 3 wallet because it is first time to hear about it I will do my search and I will collect more information about they wallets.

it you want to choose anyone which is mentioned above then I will recommend you electrum Wallet because in that wallet most of cryptocurrency supports they have mobile apps their coustmer support is amazing

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, Jona said:

yeah this is the best wallet all the time but i like to use the coinbase and i have a account in the electrum wallet i think its very best wallet all the time 

Why electrum is the best wallet?it I one of the best bitcoin wallet but it does not support multiple cryptocurrencies, so it is for bitcoin not the best wallet overall. I use it to store bitcoin but not other coins because it does not support others. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If we talk about top bitcoin wallet then the names of the wallets that will come in it are Coinbase, Blockchain, and Trust wallet. We can all save our bitcoin using these wallets and use this wallet for any transaction. Now most people use these three wallets to transact and secure bitcoin. I myself use these three wallets more or less. You can try too.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, EmiKanNi said:

but it support only bitcoin. 

The post is about Bitcoin wallets thats why. There are many wallets that support multiple blockchains but some people prefer to keep Bitcoin on wallets designed specifically for this.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Am using bitpay and its a good wallet because they are trusted with many companies that accepts crypto so i feel peace using this wallet. I know Electrum wallet but i have never use it and the mycelium wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

electrum is really a trusted wallet , I also have account their . personally I used hardware wallet ( mostly time ) . security in electrum is really high , I think this isn't bad if we used blockchain and coinbase wallet for store our fund there .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In your list I know only electrum.wallet I read positive reviews about this wallet, but personally I don't use this wallet because I use only exchange wallets like yobit  coinbase, mostly I use this wallets because I have not huge crypto assets in my portfolio.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 7/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Electrum is a very good wallet too but it support only bitcoin. 

These including bitcoin core wallet are the best bitcoin wallets I have known. 

Bitcoin core is not for everybody, size of bitcoin blockchain now is over 300 gigabyte which is high and discourage people to download it. But as for safety, it is safe and worth having. 

But hardware wallets are safest. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, BTC Future said:

The post is about Bitcoin wallets thats why. There are many wallets that support multiple blockchains but some people prefer to keep Bitcoin on wallets designed specifically for this.

No, no wallet support blockchain, aside wallet like bitcoin core that download the whole blockchain of bitcoin. But, other wallets are lightweight clients that connect to blockchain server. All your other statements are correct. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

No, no wallet support blockchain, aside wallet like bitcoin core that download the whole blockchain of bitcoin. But, other wallets are lightweight clients that connect to blockchain server. All your other statements are correct. 

I don't know why you think I said something that is wrong, as if you read again it is obvious that I didn't.

Of course I never said that these wallets download the whole blockchain in your system which right now for Bitcoin it reaches 270 GB.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, Tunuu said:

Am using bitpay and its a good wallet because they are trusted with many companies that accepts crypto so i feel peace using this wallet. I know Electrum wallet but i have never use it and the mycelium wallet.

Bitpay is a close source and not that trust worthy.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:50 PM, hassenboss1090 said:

the top wallets bitcoin in your mobile is

blockchin

yobit

coinbase

Not blockchin, it is blockchain wallet, coinbase is a custodian wallet and provide no private keys for users, yobit is not a wallet but an exchange, although a very safe and trustworthy exchanges, if you like you can keep you or coins there but wallets are advisable. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 7/31/2020 at 8:18 PM, BTC Future said:

Of course I never said that these wallets download the whole blockchain in your system which right now for Bitcoin it reaches 270 GB.

The bitcoin core is a wallet that needs the full download of the whole bitcoin blockchain, at start the memory capacity was so small and has been increase day by day as there are more transactions on bitcoin blockchain. My point is just that the whole blockchain will be downloaded before the wallet can work. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 8/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, JohanDonne said:

and also I wonder why you haven't put trust wallet in the list.

Trust wallet is a good wallet too, I will like if the OP add it to the list too, imo. 

and don't seem too safe

I do not understand what you meant by this statement. Did you implying wallets are not seem too safe?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Electrum - the good cold storage. Easy to deposit and easy to withdraw. The registration system seems fair. I never feel inconvenience.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Myummi said:

I did not use one of those. I exploit coinbase, blockchain and trust wallet. And i found those very first-class and easy to use. Particularly coinbase is the great wallet.

Can you tell me precisely the reason why you like custodial wallet? Are they better than noncustodial? I prefer trust wallet because it is noncustodial but about coinbase, I do not think I can use it. People do complain about blockchain Wallet too much. 

• +2 2

4 hours ago, Joyings2525 said:

The top bitcoin wallet that have know it will be 

Trust wallet

Ethereum wallet

Bitcoin wallet 

I think does are the wallet that use bitcoin wallet and they have very secure in time of use them because I trust them to well.

Trust wallet is good, but what did you mean by ethereum and bitcoin wallet, there is no wallet referred to as ethereum and bitcoin wallet. The official ethereum wallet is called myetherwallet while for bitcoin, it is called bitcoin core. 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

Thank you for this information. I am not that familiar with these bitcoin wallets but I will try to research these all. Right now I am using coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet. But with this information I think I'm gonna find an alternative bitcoin wallet for my coins. I believe this would really help so, thank you.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ditiya said:

Electrum is the very top wallet on your mobile. He has higher security than others and ease of use. In general, I use it extremely rarely, but Electrum is installed on a mobile

It has open source cold, electrum wallet is one of the best wallet, but it support only bitcoin. Getting another one for altcoins will be good. 

For multi currencies, I have all the time like three wallets on mobile. They are Coinomi, atomic and trust wallets. 

The aforementioned wallets is good, but it is not the best. There are many other wallets that have proven effective, such as coinbase, coin payment, trust wallet and payeer wallet. All of these wallets are used and highly efficient.

• +5 1