Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

For me the top three bitcoin wallets are yobit, electrum and trustwallet. These three wallets are trustworthy and they are safe to use and transact. 

its good but i think only safe and secure and the fast is the coinbase and the blockchain and i think its very good to think that in the profit to make a money in the way to take this in safe and fast

Every crypto wallet support Bitcoin first but according to security and fees structure I recommend coinbase wallet first because it is high secure and low fee about 0.3$ then blockchain wallet this is also a high secure wallet with medium fees structure, and finally atomic wallet

i once used electrum and blockchain mobile wallet app. Am comfortable with the two wallets.so i don't want to try the others app. moreover there are a lot of malware wallet app hang around in google playstore.

Bitcoin mobile wallet is an app that allows you to store, send and receive your Bitcoin.It is important to mention that the mobile wallet is not storing your coins but just allowing you to access your coins in the blockchain.

If you a crypto lovers then you need secure wallet , now a days many wallet in the market but all are not secure  reliable for us , today I told you three wallet where you stored bitcoin and most potential coin , three wallet name is 

1. Coinbase

2. Blockchain

3.coinomi.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, Janecai said:

I have been using mycelium for a long time and I think it is a safe mobile wallet and also very comfortable to use. I believe that MyCelium can protect my assets.

Why you have so much faith with that wallet? 

3 hours ago, Gepe said:

i once used electrum and blockchain mobile wallet app. Am comfortable with the two wallets.so i don't want to try the others app. moreover there are a lot of malware wallet app hang around in google playstore.

Yes, android is full of these malware wallets. You have to check the developer before installing the wallet app. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Как и подметил выше автор, обменник вправду является чрезвычайно прибыльным и комфортным. Сам обменивал на этом обменнике и мне запомнилась его довольно маленькая комиссия и стремительная конвертация цифровой валюты.
    • Luckily so far it has not happened to me, now it happens to me tomorrow (I have bad luck hahaha) but once there was a page called `` Coin Open '' that asked me to transfer the figure of 100,000 satoshis around 7 dollars, no I did it because I considered it a scam page and at that time I didn't have that amount. But you always have to be careful when buying, selling or transferring fractions of bitcoin, even on the acclaimed page `` LocalBitcoin '' I recommend that you be very careful because there the sellers are the same users, they are not usually verified companies so I repeat you have to have extreme security when making payments so as not to suffer later.
    • It is both if you do not know how to invest your money in a right coin, pick shitcoins and you are going to lose a lot it's better to only pick the top coins in the market, just to be sure that you are going to make a profit.
    • Well we really do not know if those people are really in crypto just because they really want to earn a lot or enough to support their needs. They have their own reasons on why they still stay here, maybe they're here so they can stay updated and also to have a sideline, also we don't know if they earn more from their real jobs than being in crypto.
    • I have not also try predicts before. I will check it out.  About cup games, it is true that soccervista do not predict it. You are right.
    • А какая разница какой букс?)Если там выплата копеечная,то хоть где их ищи,толку то не будет от этого.
    • Популярность БНБ во многом зависит от скидки на комиссию, для трейдеров это выгодно. Но это временно. IEO то-же поддерживает спрос. Торговать БНБ мне не очень нравится.
    • тоесть вы правда думаете вам дали 210 монеток Либры, которая стэйблкоин , а значит 210 долларов ? просто так на халяву ? а если учитывать сколько народу её так собирали то десятки миллионов просто выбросили в воздух ? 
    • MYADS FACTORY ВСЁ ОЧЕНЬ ПРОСТО! Покупая себе рекламный пакет: MINI - 3$, STANDART - 7$, EXCLUSIV - 15$, вы начинаете зарабатывать! Рекламный пакет вы можете купить в личном кабинете. В каждый рекламный пакет входит определённый вид рекламы (баннеры разных размеров). Вы получаете ежедневно начисление, которое сразу доступно к выводу. Чем дороже пакет, тем больше начислений вы получаете в день! Возможно приобрести неограниченное число пакетов! Каждый рекламный пакет заканчивается через 30 дней, к тому времени вы уже получите до 150% возврата от инвестиций. Старт: 11.10.19 Маркетинг: MINI 4% в день на 30 дней (прибыль 20%) | стоимость 3 USD STANDART 4.33% в день на 30 дней (прибыль 30%) | стоимость 7 USD EXCLUSIV 5% в день на 30 дней (прибыль 50%) | стоимость 15 USD * Вам следует каждые 24 часа в личном кабинете просмотреть 10 реклам, если вы этого не сделаете то начисление за этот день не получите. Минимальный вклад: 3 USD Максимальный вклад: без ограничений Минимальная сумма для выплат: 5 USD Принимает: Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum Тип выплат: ручные Реф-программа: 5-3-2%   Реферальная ссылка: https://myadsfactory.com/main/referal/PARTOS   https://youtu.be/PMGPqZKxmbU
    • Что-то особого доверия к данному проекту нет, возможно это лично мое предчувствие, но даже не знаю