Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

I don't usin no one from your 3 wallets. I trust my bit coin to Block chain wallet and Web money.  But I think about electrum. And I think it's good wallet too

I am littile bit surprised to see you didn’t included coin base wallet which is highly secured and with lots of features. Email to Email transaction is possible only in Coinbase wallet. I am using Coinbase wallet from the very first day on my crypto Career.      

I always like coinbase as a wallet and I hope this wallet is very easy to use and secure

Wow, thank you very much for this article, very useful information. Now I'll be using the wallet on your phone rather than go to different sites, or to sit with the computer, thank you

Wеll I suggest yоu to utilizе TOR аnd once yоu dоwn lоаd it at thаt pоint discоvеr a first-rate VPN. Some time lаtеly introducing - empоwеr the VPN so that yоu truly can stоw away your stаtе IP аnd thе intrоduсe.

Yeap, Electrum wallet is really great! Never had an issue using it! Also pretty easy and user-friendly interface!

Btw what your thought on web wallets? Which one do prefer?

They are not the safest, but comes real handy sometimes

I don't know about much but I think blockchain and electrum is very good and it is very safe I think these are the best wallet for bitcoins

Based on the rating and the number of users, coinbase is often downloaded and has a high rating, then there are coinomi, blockchian wallet and mycecilium. Based on that, coinbase is the best. I use Electrum indeed in my opinion Electrum can be the best choice for desktop and mobile.

Generally I use only one app from Blockchain wallet, as do not endorse the use of crypto on the phone, the phone in General is not safe, unlike the computer protection update once every 2-3 weeks and during this time the fraudsters find a loophole and steal your money.

Electrum is the higher top wallet among my mobile. He has higher security than any others and also ease to use. In general, I use it extremely rarely, but Electrum is installed on a mobile. I never use any one of them,but sure i will try one of them to see the different between my favorite wallet and one of them,as you recommended elecrum i will choose it 

Blосkсhаin will be а warm pоckеts. You facts mаy be сomprоmised by using thе blockchain admins whiсh shоws you'rе trusting thеm in cоnjunсtion with your саsh. In cаsе you соnfirm with trusting thеm аt thаt point the еntirety is high-quality but insidе thе еvеnt which you arе dоing nоw not acсеpt аs true with them at that faсtor you sinсеrely must bе supposе аbout thе picks. Bitcоin аnd аll of the аltсoins аre еssеntially made tо hаve this in intellect that thеrе саn bе no acсept as true with in аmong twо celebrаtiоn.

I never used Bitpay. My top three is Elemtrum, Exodus and Mycelium. Among them, Electrum is the number one wallet. Its safe, trusted and reliable than any other wallet.

i think you start bitcoin earn at this moment than you need a bitcoin wallet. i appreciate 3 bitcoin wallet coinbase, xapo & blockchain . xapo is a instant payment wallet. you used this three wallet any time, just creat an account and use this wallet.

I have heard a lot about the Electrum wallet that it is the best and I heard that there is a computer wallet as well as the mobile application Android, whichever you recommend Mobile or computer and is there a difference between it.

I use eth wallet, its easy to use user interface is more secure than other wallets, and its popularity is immense.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

If these three, I recently downloaded electrum wallet and I must admit electrum wallet is great and your bitcoin is safer here. With the new lightening network soon to go live on electrum, this wallet will be the best always

I used Coinomi for quite some time but I have recently switched to BRD as my main mobile bitcoin wallet and I couldnt be happier - very easy to use with everything I need. Can only recommend it. I would stay away from keeping bigger amounts at wallets such as coinbase for obvious reasons...

On 10/29/2019 at 12:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

I do not know about the third one. But I know electrum and mycelium. I do not like the mobile version if electrum but it has the best desktop version. The best mobile wallet To me is mycelium with great user experience.

i try this one wallet before that i second-hand mobile app blockchain and it likes for me but on my headset that app work slowly

On 11/29/2019 at 1:48 AM, Bakomanka said:

i try this one wallet before that i second-hand mobile app blockchain and it likes for me but on my headset that app work slowly

Yeah blockchain kill your ram need medium configuration to use this app. You can use electrum or coinbase instead of blockchain.

Yes, electrum is a good wallet. Electrum has a good security that will surely secure you money and it js easy to use. 

in my opinion top 3 bitcoin wallet is blockchain wallet, coinbase wallet and electrum wallet. they are world famous and their security and service are awesome

I truly don't utilization my mobile tool to inaugurate my wallet, but if endlessly I search out to it, recognition for the recommendations.

My primary mobile wallets are BRD (my favorite) and Coinomi. Both very easy to use with coinomi having some more features but also some bad news a couple of months ago. Still, both can be trusted in my opinion and BRD is even being endorsed on the official bitcoin website.