Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

1 minute ago, ghostrid3r said:

i try this one wallet before that i used mobile app blockchain and it likes for me but on my phone that app work slowly. Thanks for this mobile application i look for that and choose the better one for me. 

Well happy that it was helpful for you but I will really encourage you to use Electrum desktop version. It is more secure. You can keep some money in your mobile wallet but it is really risky to have all your bitcoin in there. Scammers are always alert to have your money in their pocket.

Just now, igglybuff said:

If many of those who force memes of their bad coins like LINK and those low capital coins also often say that Bitcoin is a scam and a witch, lol. Bitcoin and ethereum will always be my hold choices and payment method.

Well I have another coin of choice which is NEO. In fact I have two altcoin in holding 

1. ETH

2. NEO

16 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

ell happy that it was helpful for you but I will really encourage you to use Electrum desktop version.

Thanks for the recommendation, do not tell me, but does this wallet download the entire blockchain to the hard disk or only part of it? How much space does this wallet take on a computer in the installed form?

Edited by ghostrid3r

Wow, thank you very much for this article, very useful information. Now I'll be using the wallet on your phone rather than go to different sites, or to sit with the computer, thank you

Just now, ghostrid3r said:

but does this wallet download the entire blockchain to the hard disk or only part of it?

No no, this is why Electrum is very convenient. You just have their client which will be updated from the servers they have. So you are not actually going to download the entire blockchain like we do for Bitcoin Core client.

How much space does this wallet take on a computer in the installed form?

Since you are not downloading anything - it really do not take much, not even the space that NotePad++ takes 😁

Try it here: https://electrum.org/#download

Make sure you verify the downloaded file before installing.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

No no, this is why Electrum is very convenient. You just have their client which will be updated from the servers they have. So you are not actually going to download the entire blockchain like we do for Bitcoin Core client.

It turns out if something happens to their servers, I also lose my money, it would not be very safe in this regard, but anyway I will try this wallet and write it off whether I like it or not. Thanks to you.

Just now, ghostrid3r said:

It turns out if something happens to their servers, I also lose my money, it would not be very safe in this regard, but anyway I will try this wallet and write it off whether I like it or not. Thanks to you.

No no, this is not how it will happen. 

With the seed that you will have and the with the private keys you can restore wallet using bitcoin core of any other wallet. The thing you were saying would not going to happen. You will only lose your bitcoins if all the nodes in the blockchain gets shut down. Which is equivalent to not having internet in the world wide or say Electricity 😁

Do you think the world can survive without internet for a day or even an hour? How about not having Electricity for 3 hours world wide?

I did not have electricity for 7 days, it was just a good time to use it to do all my household chores :) . But this does not apply to this topic.
Thanks for the explanation, I understand how it works and I will try it.

56 minutes ago, ghostrid3r said:

I did not have electricity for 7 days, it was just a good time to use it to do all my household chores :) . But this does not apply to this topic.
Thanks for the explanation, I understand how it works and I will try it.

I get the sarcasm but I mean for the entire world 😃

I have seen this documentary that was explaining what will happen if we do not have electricity for x amount of day. I will update this topic with the link in a minutes.

Anyway, the example I was giving to make you realize that it is not really possible to lose your coins if anything happen with Electrum clients.   

Update: 

The link of the youtube video: 

Edited by xBDT Script

these wallets are not much secure in my point of view. please refrain from using mobile wallets. use pc hardware wallets

I like spectrum most as mobile wallet.I also use bitpay .both I like as my wallet and use to exchange.

I just know that  mycelium is a very good wallet and it is a mobile wallet. If the remaining listed below have mobile software, they are good too

Coinbase

Coinomi

Trust

Electrum

Exodus

Blockchain

Trezor.

I really don't use my mobile device to install my wallet, but if ever I get to it, thanks for the recommendations!. Though I have heard bad things about BitPay, not sure if I would go with that one

BСH hаs thоse pumps аnd dumps all the timе, I find оut it or mаybe unstаblе tо have it in a stаsh, I supposе thаt mаking installments with ethereum mаy bе a fаr mannеr highеr thоught, it's miles faster аnd lеss fеes than bitcoin but mоrе individuals arе sеtting are installmеnts utilising bitсoin.

I like electrum on desktop computer and on laptop. I prefer mycelium on mobile phones. 

in my suggesion, always use blockchain android wallet. there also many trusted wallets like coinbase, freewallet also safe to use.

Electrum prides itself on being fast, safe and private. The wallet is a lite wallet, meaning it does not download the blockchain, so there are no delays on setup and it's always up-to-date. Your private keys are encrypted and never leave your computer.

I prefer mycelium and electrum. They are both good software wallet. They are secured and trusted. Hey are also safe for storing little crypto. For storing high crypto amount, I recommend cold wallets.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

You forgot one of rhe best mobile wallets ou there: Coinomi. Access to hundreds of coins and tokens in a single wallet app, strong security, built in shapeshfit and changelly exchange also they included binance dex recently. pretty neat wallet.

I agree that Electrum is the best bitcoin wallet right now, easy to use and has a simple appearance. Very safe and reliable

I do not like to use mobile bitcoin wallets, as they have very little functionality when compared with a PC, but there are still applications that I use. Namely: Electrum, Bitcoin Wallet, breadwallet. These are all bitcoin wallets, which I occasionally use, but still very rarely.

yes  thanks for  information .i  want  know   more  about  this ..

I think Coinbase mobile-wallet  is the best thing for bitcoin  deposits  and  also other  mobile-wallet  is all good  and  have good  security service

I have any interest to use any other wallet then bitcoins mobile wallet, among of the three listed l have used Electrum wallet and Mycelium wallet but I haven't test Bitplay. I heard that is also a good one, they said it offer merchant service, it also passphrase wallet lost, it also large saving capacity, with all this I will like to test it.

Thanks a lot my dear friends to share with us these three type of wallet and also you are saying that these three types of wallet is the top 3 three wallet in the crypto market then i am sure these will be very secure.

I prefer electrum is easier, faster and very safe for me.  I have been using Electrum for a long time and I still use it.

Unlik its mptitin, Jаx dosn't cеntеr n prtctin hоwever capасitiеs a for fear that st f prоteсtiоn fеturs in its arms stckpil. In the midst оf nlistmеnt, ustomеrs do nw nt rеquirе t maintain through KY, nd prsnl kys r nt pоsitinеd absent t the servrs f th trade еntrprisе. B thаt s it is bl tо, thе pсkеts des nоt anоther timе fеw prottin ptions, аlong aspесt 2FA. In ny аs, Jxx is аn bst pp fоr сliеnts seking out smth аnd quiсk way t hоld up rypturrnсiеs. Five-Blоckchin