Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Create New Topic: Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

On 10/29/2019 at 3:44 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Avoid Repeating "Create NewTopic": The A-B-C

"Create New Topic" repeat is considered spam, but since repetition mostly occurs without us noticing it, this guia are way to help you reduce and even avoid repetition when writing "New topic" 

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

1.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic " in content titles only.

941686126_createdtema.jpg.f067350d92190d586a2c7b6a9011202e.jpg

2.- Search Title:  Learn How To Avoid Repeat Topic

1226289092_createdtopic2.jpg.1a8618cc26b040e781349b01e836fb76.jpg

3.- Use Keywords: Learn Avoid Repeat 568834207_createdtopic3.jpg.efd5a340c9cd8b644899c5cc320fee51.jpg

4.-  Clic in More Search Option

450103039_moreoptions.jpg.27d646768ecb2244aa0c15f51392c128.jpg

B.-  Read Found Results

1,. Reading "Found 5 Results" in expanded view. Just do it please.

389745873_resultsfounds.jpg.f5d21eb30200e71f05b3b43def68998a.jpg

Reading can detect key words or phrases. 

C.- Go Similar Found Post

1.- When the results are few and you have a lot matches, analized if its worth creating another post or topic. That is, reading post from the author. 

E.g. 

438386225_contentdupli.jpg.d0700a8166ced738f1c2fbec99231298.jpg

This e.g. Posts may be same in "idea"  but they differents in reason and meaning.

Topics are just repeating over and over again, because some of the users are too lazy to "Create New topics", The "Tutorial: Avoid Repeating Topic"  can help to find duplicate content, don't forget report the admins or moderators.

searchpoiton.gif.3c43cc510077464358d13be79479b92c.gif Try least one ways to search repeating topic.

Finally, this are ways to help you avoid repetition when writing your post... also warning points 😊 

________

Wow you are really great, thanks for such information about the posting but iam not topics creator i like commenting on other i would like to appreciate your efforts yes i the theme of post may be same and the way of writing is different we should do search before posting to avoid that

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Your topic is good and interesting, but I do not think that we can rely on research only, because the titles may be different. We have to find other ways to avoid repeating topics, especially the topics that new people do about asking them how to work in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

35 minutes ago, Nezar said:

Your topic is good and interesting, but I do not think that we can rely on research only, because the titles may be different. We have to find other ways to avoid repeating topics, especially the topics that new people do about asking them how to work in the forum.

Do you think that issues such as what is the best exchange? what is the wallet? in what currency to invest? what will be the price of bitcoin this year? and its variants are necessary to use the search engine.

You have to have a little common sense, the search engine is used for topics that may be relevant, new, ideas, own experiences and something you think is not asked much.

If you are going to use the search engine and do not find it useful, it is because you are using it badly.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for this great explanation and this topic is very important because we see a lot of duplicate topics, I think this topic should be pinned.

22 hours ago, Gohar nayab said:

Learning is real power just work and work and you will be able to do work on it and its good for all of us we wanna work on it and its good for us.

The "muletillas" are something that sometimes makes our post not understood, I have them too, I'm trying to improve. Repeat "-work-" several times and your answer loses meaning.

In effect, learning is power.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/29/2019 at 7:56 AM, xBDT Script said:

Thank you for creating this tutorial, a lot of effort here.

The forum is now being full of repetitive topic along with spam. It's very unlikely that people will follow the tutorial though. Never mind.

This would be great if you had posted this in About Forum section.

@Bigpat @epidemia Please check and move it to About forum section since it's all about forum related stuff.

Yes hun we should see and check things about these. 

Well, this is a good idea for us to be able to know if there is a existing topic here to avoid reposts it, many members here especially to those new comers are reposting some old topics which is not good, we cannot control their behavior by doing with that unless we report them.

Well that is really detailed tutorial and I think it really help a lot especially to the one that do not know that one, and it is not good if we got some warning points.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

17 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Well, this is a good idea for us to be able to know if there is a existing topic here to avoid reposts it, many members here especially to those new comers are reposting some old topics which is not good, we cannot control their behavior by doing with that unless we report them.

@Benjamin

6 hours ago, Tanim Ahmed said:

Especially to those newcomers here many members are reposting some old things that are not good, we cannot control their behavior unless we report themIt's a good idea for us to know if there are any existing topics to avoid re-posting it.....

Copy other users is a serious offense here in the forum.

It is disrespectful to readers, if an idea is copied from another user who tries hard , consider fixing your post and forget this bad practice.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is a very useful topic that a newbie should read just after joining this forum.its like a tutorial where er can learn how to avoid doing mistakes and to avoid getting ban and warning to our accounts

Yes very informative post but as what I've experienced, there are similar topics but different contents. I think that is acceptable in some cases that opinions and ideas really do vary.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:59 AM, alexisfuentes said:

"Create New Topic" repeat is considered spam, but since repetition mostly occurs without us noticing it, this guia are way to help you reduce and even avoid repetition when writing "New topic" 

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

3.- Use Keywords: Learn Avoid Repeat 568834207_createdtopic3.jpg.efd5a340c9cd8b644899c5cc320fee51.jpg

B.-  Read Found Results

1.- When the results are few and you have a lot matches, analized if its worth creating another post or topic. That is, reading post from the author. 

E.g. 

This e.g. Posts may be same in "idea"  but they differents in reason and meaning.

Topics are just repeating over and over again, because some of the users are too lazy to "Create New topics", The "Tutorial: Avoid Repeating Topic"  can help to find duplicate content, don't forget report the admins or moderators.

searchpoiton.gif.3c43cc510077464358d13be79479b92c.gif Try least one ways to search repeating topic.

Finally, this are ways to help you avoid repetition when writing your post... also warning points 😊 

________

Good tip my fellow user! With the help of this, we can maintain the good quality and effectiveness of this community. Let's make this forum more effective and useful to the newbies and to the other members. 

17 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

@Benjamin

Copy other users is a serious offense here in the forum.

It is disrespectful to readers, if an idea is copied from another user who tries hard , consider fixing your post and forget this bad practice.

Thanks for this information mate, can we kindly report that to lessen some of the members here that is just copying the content of the individuals here, i hope you understand. Happy posting.

Sometimes the person can be remembered that's the topic has already replied on it, but maybe have something to do addition that's why repeating topics

Some users use the search option, but they do not use the advanced options.

In these options you can select several things, among them just search Topic.

If you are going to create a Topic on a certain concept for example
 "*What is Bullrun*?", use the " *Title *" marks and categorize Topic.

That way you avoid finding many answers.

br.jpg.5347d4b41c06eecafcebad42147486f0.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

B.-  Read Found Results

E.g. 

________

Useful post thank you very much for sharing and I hope to create some good subjects suitable for valuable platform of cryptotalk.org 

9 hours ago, Yash14 said:

similar topics that differ in their content, we should appreciate the fuzziness ofpublications but it is difficult to avoid similar posts, which speak in identical subjects but differ greatly in their content

Indeed it is so, but let's not fall into gray areas, there are users who ask:

• What is Bitcoin? Who tells me something about Bitcoin? etc.
  • How should I publish? Does anyone help me make my first post?

The above may have expectations in different contexts, but it does not happen.

Now, topic how;

• Bitcoin does not succeed!
  • Bitcoin I am sure that one day it will succeed.

In general, Topic opinions are very free in their creation and equal in their responses. Nothing happens. That there are thousands.

But on issues of asking for help, concepts, forum rules, etc. There should not be repeated themes, at least no more than two.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/29/2019 at 3:59 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Search In The Forum

A.- Search Options:

B.-  Read Found Results

E.g. 

________

Great job man. You have shared a great and helpful topic. We all should msintain this rules. By maintaining this we can avoid repeat posts. Thus the forum can be secure and spam free. Only iseful post will be visible then.

In order to avoid creating duplicate topics, it is better to use Google search along with forum search. Sometimes I find some results in Google that are not found with forum search function. However, searching only based on title is not enough because I have seen two topics with different titles but both of them had similar content. So, you should also check what is written inside the topic to make sure your subject is something new.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, hughrut said:

Oh! Properly, you rent half of of your annuity, I consider to peer success, that your dreams will end result.

23 hours ago, Atique said:

Great job man. You have shared a great and helpful topic. We all should msintain this rules. By maintaining this we can avoid repeat posts. Thus the forum can be secure and spam free. Only iseful post will be visible then.

9 hours ago, Uthman ibn said:

Thank you for beautifully information regarding the topic.

6 hours ago, Mohammed Farhad said:

This is a very impormative post and this will give good experience to us.::::)(:::

20 minutes ago, burhan Ahmaad said:

its really a good site for earning and i want to told you that its really a good site for earning and learning and it really a good site......

Consider adding values to this post, if you want to congratulate the post the like are a perfect tool to avoid the repetitive phrase:

• its really a good
  • This is a very impormative post
  • Thank you for beautifully information

Also remember that a useful post has to be connected with some additional input:

Data, information and even identify errors with the search engine, etc.

This is a good example of a useful contribution:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16922-create-new-topic-learn-how-to-avoid-repeat-topic/?do=findComment&comment=3332418

If you want to support and congratulate this post just use the like, it is a great tool...

pp.jpg.e141269d4164c91396cd1a43a1fc7958.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Great post to learn avoiding duplicate topics. But I think It Won't work much. Because,  A titles can be matched with another title but inside content might be changed or contains different meanings.