Crypto vs PayPal - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

Actually PayPal is just like a bank mobile app, you need to put in your information, and your credentials and also there gat high chargeable fees, while bitcoin don't need any of that all you need is your wallet address for receiving coins , and no one knows about the transaction you made.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/18/2020 at 7:21 AM, guatazoo said:

Sometimes we use paypal to buy crypto, so maybe paypal and crypto should not be compared, they are totally different things.

Of course we can use PayPal to buy bitcoin, but when I was trying to buy bitcoin in PayPal, but they were advising me that's its not safe to buy bitcoin through PayPal because its not safe. So since that day I'm never buying bitcoin through PayPal.

Paypal is a peer to peer payment platform similar to crypto currency but is very different in other aspects. Paypal is a public company but its ownership belongs to a small group of shareholders and mainly the founders so it is a centralized platform. It is controlled and regulated by PayPal Holdings, Inc.  The only thing that keeps them from running away with all the user's balances is the legal rules and regulations.

468x60-3.png

I prefer dealing with Bitcoin more than Paypal for some characteristics. First, I do not like to display my information or request an investigation every time. Although there are some differences and features such as Paypal, there are no large fees charged for you on Bitcoin, depending on the portfolio that you depend on and other things.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Paypal's best feature is your protection when you shop and buy things through it, it provides a money back service

As for bitcoin, this service is not available, but it is characterized by many other features that are not found in Paypal

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, wrayaner said:
Not only does it charge more than Bitcoin, but Paypal has slower transaction speed than Bitcoin, moreover, the security is not as high as Bitcoin. It was my personal experience to use both Bitcoin and Paypal

But PayPal security is also tight, but I prefer cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and stronger ones like the first ranked ones, they should not be compared to PayPal because PayPal is nothing to cryptocurrencies. 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Well, for me, crypto has a great advantage than paypal. I already use paypal and I can say that crypto is more preferrable and more convenient than paypal. It is because in crypto, you don't need to pay for taxes and you can easily receive your earning unlike in paypal, you need to pay taxes before you can get your earnings and place it in your wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2

The advantage of using PayPal is every establishment are accepting payment through PayPal but it has many charges while in bitcoin, it has a lower fee compare to PayPal.

For those who live in Belarus there is only one option of these two and it is bitcoin, however there are so little amount of big sites which allows to pay with bitcoin, I hope that crypto be more popular.

I will choose crypto! Crypto is better in my opinion .. Because of the low prices of fees of transactions.. Also we can store our cryptocurrencies in hardware or software wallets so this point is only for crypto! And if your hardware has stoled so you can restore your money from it easily!

On 4/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, Hatred said:

Well, for me, crypto has a great advantage than paypal. I already use paypal and I can say that crypto is more preferrable and more convenient than paypal. It is because in crypto, you don't need to pay for taxes and you can easily receive your earning unlike in paypal, you need to pay taxes before you can get your earnings and place it in your wallet.

Yes You are right because cryptocurrency have so much advantage and I think that you will gonna earn too in cryptocurrencies which is great and You are right there are no taxes in cryptocurrencies which is a clear advantage. 

I will chose crypto ! for many reasons ! 
crypto is better because you can make good profits if you are holding crypto ! and it's fees is very low !

I have never used Paypal before but many of my friends have used it and they told me it is not good because they had many problems when using it.

Cryptocurrency is definitely better because exchanges and wallets in cryptocurrency do not require everyone to pass verification, and using Paypal without verification is impossible

There is a big difference between crypto and paypal. Encryption allows us to store all unstable currencies such as bitcoin and ethereum, while PayPal allows us to store only stable currencies such as the dollar and the euro.
Also, encryption wallets cannot track their operations while PayPal can be tracked

You're mixing too much!

PayPal is fiat Bank!

• Its fees depends of bank not anymore.

Bitcoin is crypto!

• Its fees depends of Network and ( exchange or wallet )

On 10/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, hexwin said:

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

I have used PayPal a lot and now cryptocurrency and I can say without doubt that it is a lot more easier and better with crypto. The first huge flaw I noticed on PayPal was delay in payment, the transaction speed on PayPal takes forever compared to cryptocurrency (be it bitcoin or any other coin). My second issue with PayPal was the transaction fees, about 3% amount of transaction or sometimes more than that, depending on the volume of transaction. These are my two major issues I faced with PayPal, I can say PayPal would have been a lot better without them. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Paypal require account to be verified for sending and recieving money but bitcoin doesnt verified  id needed for transaction. We can easily buy paypal money but bitcoin is not enoughly available in the context of my motherland. 

PayPal is not supported by all countries . It charged high fees but bitcoin is for every countries people . Bitcoin fees is very cheap . So I'm use only Crypto wallets for transaction of bitcoin .

On 2/21/2020 at 6:36 PM, Apsimati said:

The two are very different concepts. Bitcoin is a bigger technology. If Paypal had a future, Elon Musk would probably not sell. As a result, I say Bitcoin.

in my opinion we can't compare both things with each other because bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency while PayPal is a centralized company which is owned by Elon Musk and bitcoin is not backed by anyone 

Well crypto is decentralized and can be exchanged for every currency with no fees in some specific exchanges.

On the other hand Pay Pal needs some KYC info as well as fees for currency convertions.

Also since Pay Pal is holding your funds in 1 place which is centralized makes crypto a much better option for holding such.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

For example, I don't use Paypal myself. But in any case, each payment system has its pros and cons. And having one of them is practical. I don't think they should be compared.

I think that dealing with bitcoin and dealing with Paypal is a completely different matter, with a training that provides you with a financial system with a lot of privacy in that, but it does not offer you to protect your money
As for PayPal, it provides a financial system that protects your money from loss, theft or even fraud and ensures that you return your money even after purchase, but it does not provide you with any privacy in that.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:22 PM, AH108 said:

I'm paypal user before know crypto. long time ago, i use paypal, alertpay (payza), perfectmoney and webmoney to received payment.Why Paypal froze your account for so long time? 180 days is long six months.
I also prefer Bitcoin and crypto, but whenever I told anyone about it they think Bitcoin is a scam.Nobody can 'close' your Bitcoin if you hold in on your own wallet.

Paypal is a centralized service and can freeze any account they want to. This is why we prefer cryptocurrencies, although exchanges can do the same, but we can still trade with P2P directly. 

Crypto has more advantages than paypal because paypal transaction fee is more, and main thing is most of the crypto don't need KYC but paypal needs KYC which very difficult job.