What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

Time has no relation to bitcoin price changes. The price changes according to supply and demand for the currency only. The timing has nothing to do with that

there is no connection between time and Bitcoin..bitcoin price changes according to its supply and demand.and thr whale movements..price doesn't affected by time

This year, but BitCoin Price is a Little Less Than The Previous Year, We Hope That Last Year's Price Will Be Higher, But Now we Are No Should go a lot.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:07 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Usually it should be according to UTC as crypto is global currency. But I think timezone depends upon the exchanges. Exchange set the timezone according to country to which it belongs. If you are using other country's exchange then timezone would be different than your country.

11 minutes ago, Jake2 said:

There's something about price change in the market. There is no time zone for Bitcoin exchange, always open all day, I have never heard of bitcoin exchanges in the time zone market. If their demand is reduced, their value will be reduced. But if you invest bitcoin, you can get a good profit.

Not timezone for trading to be open, the timezone at which many sites updates prices, if it is common, but i learned it is just a change for the last 24 hrs, it has  nothing to do with timezone.

If you mean the indicator that appears in each exchange platform for a price change within 24 hours, I suspect that this indicator measures the change exactly 24 hours before, for example, the time now is two o'clock in the afternoon. The indicator gives a percentage that expresses the price change on the previous day at exactly 2 o'clock.

I think there is no specific time zone, the time used is the time available in each country, according to region, so if you want to trade anytime, anywhere, and whenever you can. 

Price of the Bitcoin is updated according to the real time basis so you need not take worry about the time zone. You can follow the live exchange rates from the trust wallet, or Coindesk or the Google search result just for a search term "BTC to USD"

There is no time zone for bitcoin price change. This is virtual currencies market and crypto currencies market are opened twenty four seven daily and if you think this is time limit market then you can clear your mind set that this is happening everywhere and everytime. 

1 hour ago, mahmoodhosain said:

I think that each platform has its own specific timing and therefore times will differ from the other platform depending on the location of this platform in the world and there is no fixed time that all platforms adopt 

It's better to choose 1 or 3 platforms to get money. because we also can not be sure how many platforms we can control for investment land.

I don't think that Bitcoin is being bound on by a specific type me zoneas a time is time, because 5 hours ago in any time zone will asking be known as the very 5 hours ago, what the difference might be is of your different time if countries

Just now, mahmoodhosain said:

I think that each platform has its own specific timing and therefore times will differ from the other platform depending on the location of this platform in the world and there is no fixed time that all platforms adopt 

This answer so close but out of range, i mean the time when we see those last 24h changes of price, it differs yet but then it is not about time zones.

The markets run 24/7 without stop, unlike the traditional markets that close at 17:00 and not working on weekends. This is one of the many positives of the new money revolution. Also the markets are open to all people, instead of just a handful of investors and insiders. 

I don't think that time zone has something to do with the changes of bitcoin in the market,

but the market itself of many factors has something to do with the price change.

Certainly, the price of bitcoin will be the same in all parts of the world, but you mean that when it changes every 24 hours how will you know your region and that through the use of a comprehensive price search you will have a chart with two boxes of prices put the currencies you want and you will see the price according to your region

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you're talking about the 24 hours change, it's a percentual change in the price with the price that was before 24 hours.

So if a coin was worth 1$ at 12 AM yesterday, and today it's worth 2$ at 12 AM, the coin is up by 100% in the last 24 hours.

I hope this is exactly what you was asking for. No timezones are needed here.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I also dont know the specific price timezone here in pilippines. Some of them say that it is 3 o'clock here, some says 8 o'clock. I hope you can answer me. Thank you for those who will answer.

It is nit about a country, it us different for each sites and it is not a matter of timezone. That is what i have learned.

38 minutes ago, rifat4393 said:

I think bitcoin price is not change by a fixed time zone. 24 hour volume mean you can see the price of last 24 hours. So, there are no relation with timezone.

That is the very right answer but , i have figured that myself, creating this topic reading many relies made me learn more than just that, o have learned exchanges also decided what price to set, but it is not far different from the real price.

I don’t know about this on the basis that you want to say that the price of bitcoin changes from one time zone to another. I don’t think this, even if it was like that. I don’t think it depends on a specific time zone, but in a specific hour when the largest number of money can be pumped.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The time.zone not mayyer but you need to know something Make 24 candle and see when a new one will began it will be more easier to you . 

I do not think it should need a separate timezone to display the real time exchange rates for you. You can search on the google and Google might show result on the first position telling the current exchange rate of Bitcoin against USD or any other cryptocurrency. 

I think the platforms adopt UTC to determine the daily close, you can compare your country time to world time and set it.

The time zone has nothing to do with the changes that happen to bitcoin, and you can verify this by searching within Google or YouTube

Never actually thought of this questions. But maybe it follows the utc timezone. Maybe we should google it. As we know that the price of crypto currencies always change due to the time zone. If the price time is known to us then we can maybe do better investment. 

The price of bitcoin changes every second and it does not have a binding to a specific time zone, if it had a binding to the time zone, the price would not be able to change so quickly

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • ⏩ Хорошие новости! Теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на рубли через Тинькофф cash-in!   Новые направления обмена: Tether TRC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether BEP20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether ERC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Bitcoin BTC → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Ethereum ETH → Тинькофф cash-in RUB   Не упустите возможность выгодно обменять свою криптовалюту!
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10200$)Продажа: -2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9750usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Our exchange service Expa24.com offers fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange at favorable rates. We guarantee confidentiality of your data, high speed of transactions and reliability.   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP. As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html  
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный "Обмен Сбербанк RUB на ATM QR-код THB", с помощью обменника криптовалют EX.ATM24.PRO. Низкие комиссии, а также Большие резервы.   КОНТАКТЫНаш сайт: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Искусственный интеллект и криптовалюты: как AI меняет мир цифровых активов   Искусственный интеллект (AI) и криптовалюты — два передовых направления, которые стремительно развиваются и начинают пересекаться, создавая новые возможности и вызовы для рынка цифровых активов. Эти технологии, каждая по-своему революционная, в сочетании способны изменить финансовый ландшафт и принести существенные изменения в способах управления, торговли и обеспечения безопасности криптовалют!   AI в торговле криптовалютами   Одним из самых очевидных применений AI в мире криптовалют является алгоритмическая торговля. Торговые боты, использующие машинное обучение и искусственный интеллект, могут анализировать огромные объемы данных в реальном времени, выявлять тренды и принимать решения быстрее и точнее, чем человек. Это позволяет трейдерам получать преимущества в высокочастотной торговле (HFT) и минимизировать риски.   AI также помогает в создании прогнозных моделей, которые анализируют исторические данные и внешние факторы, такие как новости и социальные медиа. Эти модели могут предсказывать тенденции развития рынка с высокой степенью точности, что особенно важно в такой волатильной среде, как криптовалютная.   AI для обеспечения безопасности   Безопасность всегда была и остается одной из ключевых проблем в криптовалютной индустрии. AI может значительно повысить уровень безопасности за счет выявления аномальных действий и подозрительных транзакций. Механизмы машинного обучения могут анализировать поведение пользователей и автоматически блокировать подозрительную активность, предотвращая кражи и мошенничество.   Более того, AI может использоваться для улучшения протоколов аутентификации, таких как биометрическая идентификация и многоуровневая проверка. Это делает невозможным для злоумышленников получить доступ к криптовалютным активам без авторизации.   Децентрализованные AI-платформы   Еще одним интересным направлением является создание децентрализованных AI-платформ на основе блокчейна. Эти платформы позволяют пользователям делиться данными и моделями AI, сохраняя при этом контроль над своими данными и защищая их конфиденциальность. Примером может служить проект SingularityNET, который создает рынок для AI, где разработчики могут продавать свои модели, а пользователи — покупать и интегрировать их в свои приложения.   AI и смарт-контракты   Смарт-контракты — одна из ключевых технологий в экосистеме криптовалют. AI может значительно улучшить их функциональность и безопасность. Например, AI может использоваться для автоматического анализа и проверки условий контрактов, выявления потенциальных уязвимостей и обеспечения их выполнения при соблюдении всех условий. Это может минимизировать риски ошибок и мошенничества, повышая доверие к смарт-контрактам и расширяя их применение в различных сферах, от финансов до недвижимости.   Управление криптовалютными портфелями   Еще одно важное применение AI — это управление криптовалютными портфелями. Интеллектуальные системы могут анализировать рынок и предлагать оптимальные стратегии для покупки, продажи и хранения активов. Такие системы могут учитывать множество факторов, включая текущие рыночные условия, новости, социальные тренды и даже макроэкономические показатели, что позволяет инвесторам принимать более обоснованные решения.   Влияние на DeFi (децентрализованные финансы)   AI также начинает играть важную роль в экосистеме децентрализованных финансов (DeFi). DeFi-платформы, использующие AI, могут предоставлять более точные и персонализированные финансовые услуги. Например, AI может улучшить кредитные рейтинги и условия займов, анализируя данные пользователей и предсказывая их платежеспособность с высокой степенью точности. Это способствует развитию финансовой инклюзии и доступности.   Заключение   Сочетание искусственного интеллекта и криптовалют открывает новые горизонты для инноваций и улучшения различных аспектов цифровой экономики. От повышения безопасности и эффективности торговли до улучшения управления портфелями и расширения возможностей децентрализованных финансов — потенциал этих технологий огромен.   Тем не менее, с развитием этих технологий возникают и новые вызовы, такие как этические вопросы использования AI, защита данных и тд. Важно, чтобы разработчики, инвесторы и регуляторы работали совместно для обеспечения безопасного и устойчивого развития этих технологий.   В конечном счете, AI и криптовалюты вместе могут создать более интеллектуальную, эффективную и безопасную финансовую систему, которая будет выгодна как для пользователей, так и для всей мировой экономики в целом. Инновации в этой области продолжают набирать обороты, а мы начинаем осознавать весь их потенциал!
    • Наш обменный сервис Expa24.com предлагает оперативный и безопасный обмен криптовалют по выгодным курсам. Мы гарантируем конфиденциальность ваших данных, высокую скорость транзакций и надёжность.   Актуальные направления: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • 03.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex