What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

I do not think that, with its price being the same in all countries, and it changes at the same time in all countries. I do not expect that there is a difference between some countries in my opinion.

I think there is no any specific timing for changing the bitcoin rate, it can change withing 24 hours, it can change weekly, monthly, the rate can be increased also decreased, so it does not matter.           

Bitcoin price have no time zone. It counted on past 24 hours not by the time zone. But many exchange use their country time that's are exceptional.

I think there is no specific timezone to change bitcoin price.Bitcoin price can be changed any time 

Actually its depend bitcoin demand. If their demands decreasing then their price goes down.  But if you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

On 10/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Hun these price changes are great thing and it price changes as people buy or sell at low and high prices. And we should work hard to analyse thes.

Bitcoin fees do not come in any exact timezone.  The timezone is created.  Individuals create this time zone to increase Bitcoin value.  And when the value goes up, they invest in making more profit.

4 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Hun these price changes are great thing and it price changes as people buy or sell at low and high prices. And we should work hard to analyse thes.

I'm not talking about analysis, i'm talking about how do exchanges determine prices for the last 24 hours?

The timezone of price change  in crypto we can not assume  that in crypto. bitcoin  and crypto prices changes according to market situation.After some pump every coin make correction and after that they pump again.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, maricans said:

I don't think that time zone has something to do with the changes of bitcoin in the market,

but the market itself of many factors has something to do with the price change.

Yes the timezones has nothing to do with market price change the market changes according to it rise and fall features

7 hours ago, Nickibae said:

Yes the timezones has nothing to do with market price change the market changes according to it rise and fall features

Indeed yes,

that "time zone" can not determine bitcoin or crypto currencies prize, it will always fall under the factors that "supply and demand" of bitcoins in the market as will as "mining fees"

11 hours ago, Kinza said:

Hello All, 

You ask bitcoin up and down time zone so sorry its not any time its time confirmation to any so all buy and sell in right time.

So it is like changing after some minutes or hours to count the last 24 hours?

In my opinion there is no time for btc price the price willbe high when investers invest and down when they are go for withdrawls heavywithdrawl in my personal opinion the prise was down in winter also its experience 

4 hours ago, zhestllan said:

I do not think that time zone has something to do with the changes of bitcoin within the advertise,

I start to notice that too, and i believe the range differ from exchanges to another.

As of now, the only timezone that I believe in for bitcoin's price to increase is when the halving comes, That time, bitcoin's value is more likely to increased so much, it might increase 100% or even more when the halving comes. But there are no time zone for bitcoin's price in a daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly basis.

nMvFbuZ.png

Just google it and you will get exactly the price of btc which you can also choose to which currency you will prefer. And I don't think time zone is attach or has to do with btc exchange or it value in the market. 

I think the timezone depends on the exchange your using and where they are located. If your using yobit, then the timezone will be russian, its the same with stock exchanges i think.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

9 minutes ago, Epic said:

I think the timezone depends on the exchange your using and where they are located. If your using yobit, then the timezone will be russian, its the same with stock exchanges i think.

Turns out it does depend on any timezone at all, it is just the count for the last 24 hours and each exchange has its own.

Well check the bitcoin price in some website that created in your courtry like in your local bitcoin wallet,  im sure they have chart for that.  

If you use Chrome or Google search to find the price, the price will update according to your time zone. I think the price is changing automatically even though it uses UTC 0

On 10/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

I think know one know if bitcoin price change before your countries timezone. I think that it automatically change its value because it is not stable or volatile most of the time.

4 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Someone told me that the last bill was at 3 a.m. But for me, I was able to finish the publication within at least 3-4 hours of the day, so I no longer need to think about publishing unless I see something that interests me.

The timezone of cryptotalk is the Moscow timezone,  sometimes post are delivered the other day because they were verified late.

Also this topic is about bitcoin price change timezone.