What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

I think the most of the crypto market whether exchanges or projects websites everything using UTC time. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

There is no any time zone for bitcoins price. Bitcoin price fluctuates every second and hence price differs every minute. Price changes rather than remaining the same. Bitcoins price cannot be predicted. It mainly depends in demand and supply.

• +3 1

I personally think that timezones do not really affect much about the bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency price change, the prices change randomly throughout the day, you just need to monitor it.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Yes I also saw that happen once some years back, the price rate changed even before my country time zone got to 24 hours

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Kinza said:

I think not used to time zone to bitcoin price change its up & down market reputation.

I'm talking about the time when they say bitcoin for example has changed 7% per the last 24 hours.

Coin market is not like forex market.You can see coins price up down in mid night.It all depends on investment of people.So i think their is no time restriction on coins like forex.

• +2 1

i think a lot of newbies dont know this but the bitcoin market never sleep but we have different times when the united states market opens and then we have the chinese market open they both affect the price.

there is no timezone for bitcoin to change the price and it depends to the people when they do the trades, they can do it the day or night.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think time zone effects the bitcoin price  because the timezone every were 24 hours bitcoin price depends wheb selling increase bitcoin price goes   and  when buying ratio high the price goes high its no matter where you live because trade market starts the same time 

Bitcoin prices are always changing. It is not stable in one place. This timezone is used to keep bitcoin prices variable and to set them in one place. Timezone works very well for Bitcoin. Market prices are determined.

The bitcoin price has no any fixed timezone that's is special for the time changing, but it is changing at anytime that's the orders are being fulfilled

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Crypto Talker said:

I think the price is change automatic although it might be using utc 0. If you use chrome or Google search to search for the price the price will be updated accordingly to your timezone

No i just figured pt it changes every few minutes or even hours to count the last 24 hours.

I don't think the time has effect why the price of bitcoin is changing, we know that crypto is volatile and time to time the price of it is changing. 

What timezone are you talking about? If such things exist there is no need to make a research on the price or reading the charts movement at all. There is no fixed time for bitcoin to change their prices. We called that volatility. The price of bitcoin could change at anytime even when you least expected them to change.

I think bitcoin not any fixed time zone for price change bitcoin price changeing very seconds price change depend on demands or supplies.

14 hours ago, Ajab said:

there are no precise time for bitcoin estimate changes. But some grown-up news alter the bitcoin outlay abruptly

I mean the 24 hours that they show on price widgets, example below. that 1.7% red text is price change for the last 24h, now how are those 24 hours calculated?

938896286_Screenshot_2020-02-03CryptoComparecom-Livecryptocurrencypricestradesvolumesforumswalletsminingequipmenta....png.9d0b16b83119f12a8c448679e5e6dff2.png

Yeah, Unlike other traditional market that have strict hours, Bitcoin didn't have that but even like that you also must see some exchange with highest volume on where it's based because from my experience it's also affecting but not really much to the bitcoin movement, So far Asia and Europe time that i think really affecting the movement.

I don't think there is a fixed time for the change in bitcoin prices. The price of bitcoin can change at any time. Is this a trick question?

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Bitcoin price is very volatile .it's chart was updated always there is no time zone.once it increase or decrease it will automatically updated on chart I'm using coingecko.but if you want more updated you can refer to a exchange chart to see it's live updates.

Btw i really dont know what is the real time zone for change the rate when you get the true answer also tell me i want to know . But i think winter is the bad for btc when winter arrive btc down 

In crypto currencies field most of the websites and everything woking is on basis of UTC times zone. Bitcoin's prices are also analyze by UTC time zone. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

there is no time zone for updating the Bitcoin in my observation it depending on how the market flows the price will up and down anytime 

There's no time for bitcoin why the price is changing you must know that every crypto is volatile and time to time it's changing.