What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

On 10/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Maximum sites and apps use global time. I think bitcoin price also follow this. After every 24 hour it change it's price on that time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

9 hours ago, Modon said:

It will change anytime and doesn't depend on any timezones in a country. There is not fixed time zone for the changing price of BTC. It's floating price units.

And is it different for all exchanges and other platforms?

I think Bitcoin prices can be changed at any time. There is no specific time zone for changing the price of Bitcoin.

There is no such timezone prescribed for the changes in the price of bitcoin, the effects in the price of bitcoin occurs due to its demand and investment it can fluctuate in some minute or can be stable for some days.

I have no idea about timezone, but I can say with knowledge that the time zones have nothing to do with the price of btc. Maybe in a certain timezone, for eg China with such bitcoin interested pollution, when it comes online, you will see more activity. 

Welcome with me
My friend, there is no timezone to change the bitcoin price
The change in the price of the crypto market is linked to several factors such as the value of buying and selling, the events related to cryptography ... etc.

There is no specific time for bitcoin and other crypto price increase and decrease,in just a matter of seconds it can suddenly drops or increase,so if you are on leverage trading you have to watch market but if your on just trading,you can set your sell orders and put your target price.

bitcoin's price can change at any time.  There is no time zone for price changing 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:55 PM, maricans said:

I don't think that time zone has something to do with the changes of bitcoin in the market,

but the market itself of many factors has something to do with the price change.

Yes you are right time zone has nothing to do with the bitcoin price. Market has several factors such as the demand and supply of the coins which may alter the price of bitcoin.

Just now, Imaankhan said:

Yes you are right time zone has nothing to do with the bitcoin price. Market has several factors such as the demand and supply of the coins which may alter the price of bitcoin.

Indeed yes,

that bitcoin price will not be dependent to time zone, but it will be dependent on the market factors of so many reasons, i think so

Just now, Muhammad shafique said:

I think the cost is change programmed despite the fact that it may be utilizing utc 0. On the off chance that you use chrome or Google quest to look at the cost the cost will be refreshed as needs be to your timezone.

Indeed yes,

that bitcoin price keep on vary from time to time, but i think in my personal view that bitcoin price all around the globe what ever time zone is same, but it may vary on the countries currency exchange. i think so

When I don't think this time region possesses anything to do with this improvement connected with bitcoin already in the market, Begin using stainless- or maybe The search engines seek to look for the value will likely be kept up to date as a result on your timezone.

there is no timezone of price changing because investors comes from different country and always available people's on market.so price can change on anytime in market.

There is no reason to price because time may control itself with blockchain technology.  Otherwise, scammers will more easily attack the time zone.  The time zone of the crypto market will be updated with the IP address or website anywhere in the world, regardless of the timezone you are in.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Normally all sites and internet based product refresh their project in exact UTC time zone. I think bitcoin also follow this. Because bitcoin isn't out from it. You can research about it more. Because it help traders.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

11 hours ago, Abdullah3956 said:

Bitcoin is not really tied to time You can set your own time zone, if you watch from 5pm, you will see the same amount from the last 24 hours to 1pm yesterday. I mostly trade on long-term orders...

Seems to be the answer, because about more than 10  replies i read say the same thing, topic solved.

Bitcoin is the digital marketing money or vartual money.

In normal market there dollar is the international money,that used for exchange money between country and country.

Which value changes everyday.

Like that that BTC price also changes depends upon the market stuck market.

57 minutes ago, kirubel said:

I think there is no spesific time zone for price to change, it will change any time

But there is gotta be some time interval between tone change to another, is it universal or differ from one site to another.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't follow this step. Thats why i have no idea about this topic. But i think its not fact for bitcoin price change for me. Becouse i am not a trader. And i am new in this world.  

5 hours ago, alamerd666 said:

I think there is not such time zone when bitcoin reset their prices. Every exchange presents the figures attending its own local time, the UTC or the local time of customers. 

Maybe but came to realize simple math it was more of time interval between the last 24 hours than a timezone.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Maybe but came to realize simple math it was more of time interval between the last 24 hours than a timezone.

It's great that you figured it out, that seems to be the answer, you should close the topic if there is such a option.

There is no.proper time as exchange deals with you in your local timezone & bitcoin us decentralized. As well as no authority is controlling it

On 10/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

You've became Sr. member here in the forum and yet you don't know what's the answer to your question. Oh come on man! obviously the timezone all over the world now has no connection with the changes happened with the price of Bitcoin, that has nothing to do with it.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344