What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

The change depends on the time zone which is being used by the website you are on. On some websites you can set your own time zone, on others you can't. Bitcoin is not really bound by time... When a price change occurs, it occurs around the world in whatever time zone you are in.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

The bitcoin price is changing everytime every single second it keeps on changing thats because bitcoin's price is decided by the market ie people which buys and sells bitcoin at many different exchanges. Thats how the price of btc is set. the same thing applies to price of most stocks too.

• +4 1

Mainly the price is changing is done every second. if you think the volume start from zero when the day start then you are wrong. if you see at 1 pm then you will see the volume from the past 24 hours as from yesterday 1 pm. if you see at 9 pm then the volume show that from the past day 9 pm. the volume doesnt start at 12 am. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

There is no fix time when the BTC will move up or down and this is the reality so if have money so this is the time to buy some coins or buy just a single good coin like BTC or ETH and safe that coin into your wallet and wait for the good time because soon crypto market will make a great bull.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

Changes of bitcoins price doesn't require any timezones.It will change anytime and doesn't depend on any timezones in a country.Changes of bitcoins price is through the supply and demand,it can  rise and fall anytime of the day.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Rosepetals said:

Changes of bitcoins price doesn't require any timezones.It will change anytime and doesn't depend on any timezones in a country.Changes of bitcoins price is through the supply and demand,it can  rise and fall anytime of the day.

I'm not taking about the specific time the bitcoin change it's price, I'm talking about the time when Bitcoin calculate it's change in percentage within 24 hours, now I'm talking about that 24 hrs what timezone do they use.

Edited by teminalibug

On 10/27/2019 at 6:37 PM, williamz902 said:

The change depends on the time zone which is being used by the website you are on. On some websites you can set your own time zone, on others you can't. Bitcoin is not really bound by time... When a price change occurs, it occurs around the world in whatever time zone you are in.

It's true when you are right now it depends on the time zone, Google can knows your country and utc knows it, Bitcoin is not time when the price changes is unpredictable it goes down and up it's not about time it's all about changing the value wherever you are when the value change it changes at all.

i dont think there is a timezone for bitcoin because the market is open 24 hours but the market is always greatly affected by the US time because thats when the markets usually open at 9am USA time.

Well there is not exact timezone for a bitcoin price. It may increase within a second and decrease with in time. Moreover it depends upon the how much it us being demanded and how much it is supplied.

• +1 1

Yes it is Timezone of global based on the dominant crowded market.  Timezone of is based on the crypto international market.  I pay attention to that at night in Asia so prices change but during the daytime Asia tends to be static or go down

I think the price of bitcoin is changing automatically, and you should always see the ups and downs of bitcoin. If you use crom search or Google to look for bitcoin prices it will be updated according to your time zone.

8 hours ago, kakacoin said:

May be it is just a coincidence as if things like that happen then the Big wales may not be able to manipulate the market that much.

I'm not sure I follow what you are just saying right there, I'm talking about Bitcoin price change and timezone, you are talking about whales.

11 hours ago, Naga said:

i dont think there is a timezone for bitcoin because the market is open 24 hours but the market is always greatly affected by the US time because thats when the markets usually open at 9am USA time.

Well that;s another useful suggestion, I will trace and track that to verify if it is what you say it is. Then maybe if I remember your name, I will give you feedback.

The time zone does not depend on the bitcoin price chart, and you can view it on the online chart, the exchange. I think it does not depend. 

There is no time one for Bitcoin it operate 24 hours the whole week and the whole year no stop, therefore no need for timezone

On 10/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Every exchange and most of the websites usually use UTC time zone. You can search on google how much difference between your country time zone and utc time zone

9 hours ago, Romaan1987 said:

Every exchange and most of the websites usually use UTC time zone. You can search on google how much difference between your country time zone and utc time zone

UTC is the primary timezone right, well y figured mots exchanges uses that, but i don't think that have something to do with 24h price change counts.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin is 24/7, does not follow any rules, decentralized, and is always available to the market through exchanges. There's no stopping, it's continuous. And with that being said, time zone becomes irrelevant.

There's no central agency that handles Bitcoin, it's everywhere, and exists in every connected node to the network. The demand in exchanges and global average of those prices decides its price.

I think that there is no server time of the bitcoin that which the price of the bitcoin increases. But the server time of the exchange changes after the 24 hours. When the time changes the 24 hour low and high are also changed.

I just think that before but now i dont see that there is a time zone in bitcoin price as it will always changes every seconds and also if there is a time zone for it the price willbe stable for a few moments not just now that it willchangesevery seconds

I do not think so. Because this coins volume always ups and down automatically. Main things is Bitcoin have no controller. Also time zone just for a prediction. How much difference price value that's it.

In my opinion it depends on the exchange where you trade, if it's a local exchange then the price changes will be according to the time zone in your country. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

According to the my mind the crypto currency mean to say bitcoins price change zone depend on the demand of bitcoin with in 24 hours and the market indicators show the price goes up when market demand and trade is more then daily limit. 

1 minute ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

This is what i can't really say, I don't know if there is specific time set for Bitcoin price change, crypto market is not like that, prices do change at any time

It's difficult to get specific information about that friend, because in forex alone the price update is based on the server time used by the broker, and that may also occur in bitcoin, the update depends on the site where we see the price update