More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

13 hours ago, Roytuni82 said:

Bitcoin price of ATM is very high compared to the exchange. It would have been more used if the price was closer to the price used in exchange rates.

This is great because the atms are currently expanding and they are maximizing their impact all over the world. I hope that they can continue their service and they can create more for the people that want to earn. 

This is evidence of the great interest in Bitcoin and its increasing popularity around the world, and it occupies a large position in investments

Life is great and enjoy it

11 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Number of bitcoin is really effecting the price of itself so we cannot create more of it instantly because we need to have a long process of calculating and thinking so we cannot kill bitcoin.

So what is the point of this to my posts mate? There has no connection from it so try to make some posts here that is connected to the posts that you are quoted. I hope you may understand.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:27 AM, EZAZ1212 said:

It's a very good news for the crypto platform because it's rapidly increasing it's platform to higher extend .hopefully if all the governments cooperate it will be like our Fiat currency.

It is nice that the atms are spreading in the whole world. I hope that the time will come that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have atms so that will be easy for the users to exchange and withdraw money for their use. 

16 hours ago, rounack said:

Friend according my knowledge there are more than 6k ATM machines around the world which support crypto.i joined in crypto on 2017, from beginning i heard there are 4k atm machines,and now 6k atms are available.

We don't know the actual number of the ATMs but soon we might have even a larger number of that bitcoin atm machines and this show the progress of cryptocurrency

5000 crypto ATM's its really huge numbers an I think this count increase more, because present so many countries accepts bitcoins so when they fully adopts, then this count increase, but my country not install any ATM to use this facility, because still issues in my country.

This is really great news, but in my region there are still no devices for ATMs, and I hope that devices for ATMs will be created in the future because they help a lot to buy and sell bitcoins more easily.

From the last time i checked,there are 7498 bitcoin atm machine now,and this only shows that crypto currencies are now gaining more acceptance from different part of the world. This gives somehow sign that crypto can be part of the future.

This is definitely true, because he has a very big interest. He equals 7500 dollars, so he will surely be a subject of interest to the major countries. The smart one is the one who works with bitcoin and is a follower of it and cares about it.

But unfortunately my country didn't have a single crypto atm mashine. It is because my country ban the crypto currencies as most countries did. 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:37 AM, saintelincon said:

As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

That report is actually outdated. As of this month, there are about 7,722 bitcoin ATMs around the Globe. USA still has most of it. The countries with most bitcoin ATMs are:👇

United States. (5601 locations)

Canada. (770 locations)

United Kingdom. (301 locations)

Austria. (137 locations)

Spain. (84 locations)

Switzerland. (84 locations)

Czech Republic. (69 locations)

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This fact alone speaks for itself. Adoption is happening and we need the world to understand that cryptocurrencies offer them financial freedom and opportunities where the traditional financial system is failing. I am always trying to do my part in bringing more people in by explaining both advantages and disadvantages of crypto. ATM's in my opinion will keep doubling as adoption keeps happening.

19 hours ago, Kutulay said:

The future of crypto protection seems even brighter. Bitcoin ATMs are proof that it began to be regarded as a real currency and legalized by many countries. I hope other currencies will follow the progress of bitcoins.

Yes I think that this is great and this will be great because people need to have access and easy access to their cryptocurrency so they are making atms so that people would have access to their cryptocurrency and I think that it is great if banks partnered with cryptocurrencies 

In my country there is no cryptocurrency exchange machine, but I have read a lot about it and it is good for everyone.

Wow this is really a good news to hear that the number of bitcoin Atm is increasing in the world , this will really make bitcoin transaction very easy,  I hope soon bitcoin ATM would be placed in all the country that bitcoin is being accepted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The increasing number of automated teller machines indicates that this field is developing, and most countries have now opened the doors to this field after it was not welcome for several reasons. Now almost everyone is dealing with this system in a normal way

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The proliferation of ATMs in the world for bitcoin contributes positively in the world of crypto and in increasing the number of users of cryptocurrencies significantly, it is wonderful

Bitcoins are actually a great source of the cryptocurrencies. But the currencies has increased in popularity a lot in those one decade. The value and the demand has been in a high place for the long time and it is still going high. The withdrawal and the transactions of cryptocurrencies will make the currency much more reliable and suitable with the ATM. So sanctioned atm will bring the crypto world much easier and closer. 

This is actually a big number compared to previous years when nobody could think that so many atms would be set up right now, unfortunately there is no such atm in my country.

On 20.04.2020 at 12:33, Treat1234 said:

I think we need more bitcoin atm machines like our normal atm machine for debit card, building more atm will make people to have interest in cryptocurrency

The appearance of cryptocurrency ATMs in any country is probably due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are widely used in this country. And there is a need for such ATMs.

5 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

The appearance of cryptocurrency ATMs in any country is probably due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are widely used in this country. And there is a need for such ATMs.

There are meant countries that have many cryptocurrencies enthusiasts, but there is no atm machines, we just need to take a step for such to happen in our country, together we can make it possible

On 10/27/2019 at 3:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

The things thats amazed me is that's although there have more than 5000 bitcoin ATM's in the world, but there have not more than 30 ATM's in Africa. 

This soo good news for bitcoin users finally some great countries take serious step to encourage bitcoin user nearly 5k bitcoin ATM are establish globally. Now they can use bitcoin without any restrictions. 

Wow this is great because we really need a ATM for bitcoin , now im in country is not supported bitcoin , so in withdraw my BTC to read life , is my big problem , so if my country support ATM for bitcoin , this will fixed my big problem , and will many of this problem.

We have a lot of ATM around the globe but it haven't reached some part of the countries there is a lot way to go and so many things to be achieved but we all hope for the best to come.