What do you think about "Technical Analysis"? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What do you think about "Technical Analysis"?

6 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

That is what I am always trying to do, to learn from my mistakes so that it wouldn't occur again.

I'm glad you see things that way but i have mistakes that i never learn from, gambling is one of them, what are your mistakes?

16 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Gambling is actually a bad game. My mistake is lack of research when I start d but now I had learned that research do matters a lot.

It is a bad game indeed  i lose most of the times but i never learn, i think that it is addiction.

4 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

You have to find a way to stop.it then. I don't see any reason you should be addicted to that type of losing money.

That is how addiction works, you know you are hurting yourself and yet you keep doing it, it is very weird feeling.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:48 PM, williamz902 said:

I believe that it's possible to some extent - but generally an analysis requires that you know what the market is doing right now - not what it's going to do in the future. For example, you can tell when a coin is really low and everyone is buying into it, and you can tell when a coin is far above it's value and everyone is getting ready to sell. It's not so much predicting what's going to happen, but what's happening right now and what you should be doing.

use one-time technical analysis because this market does not analyze respect nor predict. It is better to balance technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading to improve the accuracy of the technical signals.

8 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Addiction is very bad, it requires great discipline before the person can stop, addicted people are easily losing money and cryptocurrencies and this has to be corrected because it can lead to further damages. 

I feel you bro, self discipline is what i need here, without that i will never be straight and i can never get to trust myself.

12 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

That is too bad. You should learn to overcome it, I think that will help in saving most of your money.

I may sound like i do not know the loss i'm taking but trust me i do know the loss that i'm taking in, it is just too hard sometimes to stop myself, i'm now learning trading and all these technical analysis stuffs, maybe if i master it i wont have to gamble anymore.

7 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes when you will be able to earn a lot.more from there then you might be able to overcome your gambling effect

Sometimes i win a lot and if i do not spend those winning early i will end up busting them anyway, so it is real very hard for me, the best way is to quit and that is exactly what i'm gonna do.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:16 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I think ablut technical analysis is the main tool and useful things to use in trading because it shows you how to deal with trading and it can enhance your trading skills good one

We are unable to read the current market trend. This time we anticipate a good market position with technical analysis. Predict the price and make a profit but sometimes people don't follow it, they just follow what other traders say.

The answer is no to me. I always analyze the technical for the currencies that I want, but sometimes the market moves violently unlike the technical analysis.

Technical analysis is very important, especially for traders working on several platforms and with large sums, as it is necessary to do technical analysis to know the next steps that must be taken or try to anticipate what will happen in the crypto market within a short period.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not possible to understand the market fully only using the technical analysis. Because for that you need to be sure about prices. And the prices cannot be predicted in a right formation always. So it is quite hard to know what is going or will happen to the crypto world. But this is certain that we can get a vibe about the prices or coins after analysis. This helps us a lot. 

It is impossible for us to place forecasts and forecasts within the field of encryption, as you said that the market is witnessing very large fluctuations and continuously. Therefore, most of the expectations are wrong and I believe that trust in technical analysis is bad.

4 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@iloveyobit do not get this in a wrong way, no matter how market moves violently, all are recorded on the chart which can be seen and analyzed technically. Maybe you are misinterpreting it to indicators. 

No, I simply respect your opinion, of course, but according to my experience in trading, sometimes it is despite the fact that all analyzes flow in one direction, but prices go to the other direction.

• Useful or interesting 1

33 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@iloveyobit I understand clearly now what you are trying to say, you meant coins price may sometimes go the other way againsting analyzes.  You at not wrong, even indicators can be so misleading at time. 

Yes, I understood the point completely, sometimes the one who owns the largest amount of the required currency controls its price as it sells in order for the price to go down and then buy back from the bottom again.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

Cryptocurrency market volatility is the major reason for a proper analysis before any form of investment in it. And I can tell you, technical analysis coupled with historical and fundamental will go a long way in predicting the market accurately. There are no doubt certain  unpredictable and unavoidable manipulations, that is the reason it should not be considered 100% accurate.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

To be honest, I do not think that such an analysis can predict the price. For example, some news may affect price changes.

It's very hard to predict the quick movement of market by technical analysis. The technical analysis is not always accurate, it's just gives us the general idea or expected movement of the market. 

1 hour ago, Jessica Karren said:

It's very hard to predict the quick movement of market by technical analysis. The technical analysis is not always accurate, it's just gives us the general idea or expected movement of the market. 

Nobody can know where the price will move because this are the future, nobody knows the future. But technical analyzes is a great tool to know about the price of cryptocurrencies, it will only remain a prediction but not the results. If careful done the analyses could give 80% predictions. 

On 5/29/2020 at 6:25 PM, Brand1 said:

It is impossible for us to place forecasts and forecasts within the field of encryption, as you said that the market is witnessing very large fluctuations and continuously. Therefore, most of the expectations are wrong and I believe that trust in technical analysis is bad.

No method should be trusted completely but technical analysis is one of the most accurate way of working with charts and finding patterns. Of course, only a small number of traders will trade this way because most traders don't have a mood for complex strategies. A properly trained technical analyzer tries to see what is hidden inside price charts that normal people can't see or understand. Most of us only see some uphill and downhill lines in graphs but technical analysis helps us to find a meaningful relationship between these lines.

Technical analysis is very important way to analysis and predict crypto market . We can easily analyze market with technical analysis knowledge . Technical analysis is one of the important part of trading .

Techniques can be helpful, but if a whale flies over, they're worthless. better if we balance technical analysis with fundamental analysis in trading to improve the accuracy of technical signals. Sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up

• -1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:38 AM, cryptotalker said:

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?

I think technical analysis is very helpful for traders, we can see predictions and charts from the past, by looking at these charts, of course we can read the direction of coin price movements, volatile market movements, of course we can predict with technical analysis.

i think that when bitcoin decrease or increase with big move all altcoins chart moving to the down, so the technical analysis is true when the bitcoin will stable, it's just my opinion

1 hour ago, Kareemramzy83 said:

Good, but not always right, so do not rely on statistics a lot, and the analysis is not correct every time. I strive to follow the news of all his work. 

I think that technical analysis is one of the important tools that a cryptocurrency trader uses, beside with news and other tools to know the current state of the monitored currency and try to predict its next move.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Technical analysis is needed by traders, when I buy a coin, of course I will analyze whether the coin is worth buying or not, I can use technical analysis by looking at the past coin chart. We can predict volatile markets with technical analysis, which is to always look at the past charts for each coin traded so we can determine when to continue trading and when to stop trading.