How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

I think the forum will become more larger because of how great this forum is. maybe this coming days or months we can see a lot of feature or updates that admins and moderators are working on.

A few days from now, everyone is disappointed at CryptoTalk as the market value of Bitcoin has dropped so much as those who have held Bitcoin are wondering if Bitcoin's value will rise and rise in a few days.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, nenni said:

I think everything will be fine,nothing has change,there is nothing to worry about this cryptoTalk,i believe while still on the right track,so everything must be okay

And the good thing is that's this forum is appreciated with their business that's why they starting with paying their members which is something like to invest

Pay per post is long term period program I hope not end soon. To get better forum, cryptotalk should create new program with reward that can be use to increase member skill, not new member. Has 1 smart member is different with 1000 new member without knowledge.

crypto talk becomes the powerful and big project .the growing of this forum is so fast.here just post everyday and you can earn money and share your knowledge with people.

Cryptotalk members was increasing day per day so it was a good news that crypto talk has recognizing quickly. Just monitor all the post to maintain the healthy conversation on this forum.

overall, I think this forum will not change even for the next 5 years. it's just after this campaign ends, and there are no more campaigns, in my opinion this forum will get a little reply. my logic is, people make posts here every day is for the purpose of getting paid.

-change my mind-

57 minutes ago, farhanpro613 said:

I think crypto talk campaign will go more as its popularity and demand is increasing everyday. New members are been added every day 

i think they already crossed over 33k members on this forum which makes me believe they might stop this campaign in the upcoming days, we just have to see their announcement.

In the future,crypto talk team works on their platform and adds more sections day by day.

So, many peoples comment on the posts and share their posts. And i think the cryptotalk decrease the reward of the posts.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, Bnance10 said:

After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

This isn't going to go on for 5 years, and my guess is that we'll be lucky if yobit still pays people to post here a month from now.  I don't know what their business model is, but I think they'll probably start attracting signature campaigns much like on BCT.  That'll work much better for them, since yobit won't have to pay anyone themselves.

21 minutes ago, iyakabira said:

After the movement finished. You will at present predict the loyal one from the greedy one. I guess this forum to be new obedient as at the moment in conditions of eminence posts by other members. 

I hope the amount of meaningless messages will vastly reduce once the campaign ends. And I hope the admins will evaluate the campaign, and whether they reached their goal.

As for contributing from my side? Definitely, if there keep coming interesting topics. I am more than happy to discuss, regardless of being paid or not 😉

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

54 minutes ago, Iftekhar75 said:

Yeah brother i agree with you too as thiaforum has given many opportunities to the people who are unemployes And that was a great idea by this forum.

I agree that is very generous ... which makes me wonder why some people abuse the system by plagiarism, or by simply posting the same messages time and time again. Wouldn't it be fair when all members took time to create meaningful messages? That is not too much to ask for, in my opinion.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

cryptotalk will go well like this.as it is growing with more users day by day it will add something new and useful later i hope.this is the starting and they are getting success from this i hope

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Crypto talk from now within few days is very useful. Through crypto talk you can gain and earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productive and you can use it in making money that you can use in sustaining the needs of your family.

I think this forum will always be good and profitable for all the members. they are doping their best to give airdrops or daily btc and in future they may do another campaign.

Few days from now,cryptotalk will get more popular,as more member will join

Getting bigger can make the forum more resourceful and full of informations which can help those who wants to learn about cryptos.

• +1 1

If we are focus to clean the forum maybe this forum may exist more longer because quality make anything exist in a long time. Some features that add and suggested by some members maybe applied in forum in the future.

The campaign will run more days and then the forum will be much popular. already people are getting profit by reading many news in this forum daily.

1 hour ago, Ayan22 said:

Well i think there was no change in few days but in future days moderate add some great features.

I see the administration even added ddos security as i noticed when i opened the forum today.

I don't think there's nothing to worry about because cryptotalk is a great site for earning money.Day by day the members here is increasing which is a good side and i think one day cryptotalk will have the amount its worth of.Everything will be better and anyway its fine right now.

yes this forum is really helpful for us in terms of financial aid. i am so grateful my friend invited me to try this.

Future prediction is not possible but now crypto talk give the opercunity to earn now they updated their section its not matter how many day its runs but now we earn coins and hold them when bitcoin price goes high sell then for good profit

8 hours ago, Kimmy So said:

yes this forum is really helpful for us in terms of financial aid. i am so grateful my friend invited me to try this.

You should be grateful for a friend who isn't selfish, you should also invite more of your friends, you you all can earn some coins here.

nobody knows the exact date of the end of the ppp campaign, however the forum has a bright future ahead of it, it is going well, of course I will continue to write here even when the campaign is over, and it has become one of my favorite forums

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:07 AM, Lubruselu said:

About next few coming days this forum will be #1 forum in the world also it will connect whole world here and help to bring world to crypto world.

I subscribe to your point. And it is not too late to achieve that. This forum is growing every day. And I notice new members are joining the forum everyday. So, the belief that it will be one of the best forums in the world is fair and possible.