How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

Cryptotalk or this forum right now is doing great, so i think there is no need to worry, its our responsibility to make this forum achieve it's greatness. 

I cannot say exactly what will happen to the pay per post system in the forum in the future.And I don't think this forum pay perpost system will last five years

A few days from now, everyone is disappointed at CryptoTalk as the market value of Bitcoin has dropped so much as those who have held Bitcoin are wondering if Bitcoin's value will rise and rise in a few days

it seems to me that the forum will live for a long time. but how many months or years will last is a very good question, the answer to which we will not know soon.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

From few days from now everything will be same as it was before and also who said pay per post campaign will end in 5 years from now , I have never read it anywhere before and stop thinking about tomorrow , just take advantage of today and earn as much as you can until and unless cryptotalk exists.

If cryptotalk after five years still will us it's a great thing and that's mean we all work good for that and the members number is growing to the million or more,we all really hope that not work for some days or month and close

On 12/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, fuer44 said:

overall, I think this forum will not change even for the next 5 years. it's just after this campaign ends, and there are no more campaigns, in my opinion this forum will get a little reply. my logic is, people make posts here every day is for the purpose of getting paid.

-change my mind-

Pay per post is long term period program I hope not end soon. To get better forum, cryptotalk should create new program with reward that can be use to increase member skill, not new member. Has 1 smart member is different with 1000 new member without knowledge.

Cryptotalk will always have more members over time, the administrators have been doing a lot of campaigns and this has been increasing the number of members in the forum, and I believe it will last a long time

Now its much better but after some days it will be the world best forum ever an it will be proud for us because we are members of this forum

After a few days, I discovered that this site is a cat that will invade my life and that I will gain money and experience in one time, and I will always strive to improve this forum

I hope this will be great. Can't wait for the improvements. This is a wonderful platform and it is helping me in most of the fields of my life and also it is helping me in making money. I am glad and satisfied to have this forum. And i hope i will enjoy it more from now on.

You have written this post in last October and now it's already 1 years now and the payment is slightly increased now. I think this action is for long term and this forum will help us for the long term. I think the payment will be increase more and more and this crypto talk is doing good. 

• Useful or interesting 5

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the future of Cryptotalk is going to make great by going to add a lot more functions to make them, so keep posting quality posts so you still continue to earn some satoshis

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This forum is doing great and there is nothing to be worried now and we hope to see more opportunity in the future to make to forum more great. 

I think when the compaign will be over there will be very less people here to make posts and put replies because there will be no reason for them to stay and work.

I feel that cryptotalk a few days from now will have many new features and levels. A its demand will also increase probably and also to mention that cryptocurrency is the future. 

Thank you!

Crypto forum is doing a great job in the world of digital currency.  According to your question " How about cryptotalk a few days from now?  " According to my opinion most of the people were join this forum and this forum will become more popular in the world.  The reason why it's  popularity increases because of it's knowledge of cryptocurrency and advance technology.  On the other hand,  this forum is representing the bitcoin in the world.  These are the reasons which I think and the campaign will never stop to pay per post here. 

Cryptotalk is growing a lot in basis of daily users and still left to grow a lot.there is a good opportunity for us.People are connecting with this forum and very soon the forum will be one of the best.

You do not need to worry about working in this forum because things are always going for the better. All you have to do is just complete the first 100 posts and then publish daily posts and get good profits in return, but try to provide useful posts every day in order to reduce the number of posts that are deleted Daily

This topic is about what will happen to the forum after the contest for the most posts is finished, which is more than a year ago. After a year has passed, the forum is still alive and well. There is no need for us to worry, since the forum is still going strong, as you can see.

This is supposed to be old and irrelevant already (topic is more than a year old). Who bumped this topic anyway?

Requesting moderators @ayatoslaw @epidemia @Desais to please close/lock this topic to prevent further spam posts.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/