Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, guderfy14 said:

Cryptotalk is nice in terms of earning profit as well as the news and happening in the world is here.  And they also aware of any cheating in this forum so they make updates in order to be fair for those single user like me because other user in order for them to earn a bigger amount of profit they tend to make multiple accounts and they are just spamming.

With a reply like yours, I mean many replies like yours... I changed my mind!  Yes, five years? Easily.

I think everything will be fine,nothing has change,there is nothing to worry about this cryptoTalk,i believe while still on the right track,so everything must be okay

I hope few days from now crypto talk will be adding new fetures inthe site also it will have more than 120000 in end of that year.

Cryptotalk is good platform of earning money.It's day by day growth your performance , people knowing the market update situation.It's a best communication sector for me. 

I don't get it it, this forum is great but will the pay per post campaign be ending soon? I haven't seen any news or posts about it. What excites me is the ending of the max posts contest. I'm actually curious as to who will win the 1BTC grand prize.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Why are you saying, what do you mean five years!? and what do you mean few day, you just confused me. Are yiou saying the ppp will last for few days or for 5 years?

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

About next few coming days this forum will be #1 forum in the world also it will connect whole world here and help to bring world to crypto world.

2 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

After the compain end more new bounty hunters will know about this forum and they will join this forum with a great expectation and many of them will create YouTube videos about this forum

I hope this forum will take a long more years to operate because it does help a lot of users that really wanted to know more about in the field of crypto and it does help others that are contributing here

I think this forum will take more years. Because other user in this forum in order for them to earn a big amount of profit. Hopefully this forum will last more and more years.

After the campaign finished. You will now see the loyal one from the greedy one. I expect this forum to be more good as today in terms of quality posts by other members. 

i hope the compain to not end ever haha,  but i think the day will come when the admins will stop the compain , but anyway i apreciaite this work that they do because i really needed a money source .

Admin and mods are doing a great job of maintaining the site, clearing it of annoying bots and spammers and giving legit forumers a chance to earn with posting good content.

Personally I'll expect a slowdown of posts on day 1 of the campaign's end. People getting burned out from posting their daily quota 24/7 needs to rest too. LOL.

Cryptotalk is very nice for me because you can earn profit easily and hopefully this campaign will not stop and also interms of posting be fair to the member that they thinking to construct a sentence to post, stop plagiarizing their post. Happy posting everyone.

Cryptotalk few days from now I think there much more members here and also the community will continue to grow besides I hope admins and mods do some changes here for the sake of the others. Also I hope that everyone I this forum help each other for us to be more successful someday and to have a good connection to everyone.

I think it will get more members as bitcointalk have. The forum will have lots of section for posting. Many bounties organization will bring their offers here for advertising purposes. It will be one the top forum at which people will earn crypto. People will feel proud one day to be a member at cryptotalk. 

Do you know brave is the most crypto friendly browser. There are millions of crypto users only use brave browser because of their security. There are no other browser as secured as brave browser.

Source: https://brave.com/zbm957

I think everything in cryptotalk will be fine. Because this forum will be grow  everyday, so many members can learn more and earn money.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

We must become realistic people are posting here because of the earnings, if this will stopped I guess half of members will not actively posting like they do when they are getting paid, i just hope Cryptoctalk can continue the current set up.

For the moment everything is fine, the forum grew up silently but surely, the first goal for all were the bonuses of each day and the grand prize, but now it has become a little family, and having friends is the most important . thanks Cryptotalk.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

After five years the forum will become much more than we are expecting. Even if the pay per post is gone, there will be a new event for this forum. They might include signature campaign here like the ones in the bitcointalk forum.

I think that cryptotalk will be fine the community has grown and we do not see many copy/paste because of the warning points and with the airdrop coming and the offer yobit is giving they will have huge profits.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:24 PM, ijohnpaul said:

Can i ask when will the payperposts campaign of cryptotalk will be over? The contest will be on november 1, i'm wondering when will this campaign will be over. Thank you for your response.

The admins have answered it in and they told us that it is a long term action so not yet we have time to earn more from crypto talk and yobit and when the aidrop comes.

2 minutes ago, Ratash said:

I think that cryptotalk will be fine the community has grown and we do not see many copy/paste because of the warning points and with the airdrop coming and the offer yobit is giving they will have huge profits.

Yeah if this will continue for sometime then cryptotalk.org will be the best forum in near future if we will work hard for this forum

I hope cryptotalk will add more sections to talk about so we can have more spaces in this forum, really thanks to admins, I'm sure they will update and adding somethings new, I hope they will make our propositions in mind and think about them

On 10/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

Same to you bro. After 5 years i can earn a huge amount of mBTC in few days from this platform. Whenever i got time, i just visit this site to read and reply messages. I am really grateful to CryptoTalk and Yobit.

If you like this post please tap on 💙 button