How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

What do you mean?i don't Know what you saying.cryptotalk is very good website and now best fourm I hope cryptotalk run for long time.

I think the forum will become more bigger and we will a  lot of new features and updates that admin and moderators are working on. cant wait to see those upcoming features.

We can't surely say, it is only predicted by the expects that for how long the campaign will run, but don't think about the time just do your work and earn the money as much as u can.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, heather said:

I think this forum few days from now is still in nice terms. Everyday will grow and bigger, you can earn moneh by posting and you can learn everday by reading some threads and topic. So hopefully it will grow and last long more years. 

Yes.thid forum will be on the top forum lists.as it is providing a very good source of leaening and earning and aslo it is attracting the peoples  from the world wide through its uniqueness.

As u can see now only it's doing a great work, i think it's gonna be the top of all the campaigns, hope this crypto talk campaign runs for a long time.

Cryptotalk now a days It's spread out..all people work at cryptotalk.There is good opportunity for us.Because  this forum is best I have ever seen.so stay tuned with cryptotalk.😊  

I dont understand your post nor the topic, are you asking how long the pay per post will last? I think it would last for a year at least, cryptotalk would like to establish itself as the best crypto forum site, so their campaign will last for some time.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I don't think this forum pay perpost system will last five years . I cannot say exactly what will happen to the pay per post system in the forum in the future.

I have not been here for long today is my second day, but i think this forum has big potential for all of us.

I still hoping that this forum will not end this campaign and till help everyone and also still pay because we really need to learn and the same way we earn.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 2/6/2020 at 10:48 AM, SunilRaja said:

Cryptotalk is working fine till now , i am daily earner from it , cryptotalk is the only site that is providing real money at daily basis .and i love this site .

cryptotalk is the best forum in cryptoworld now. the forum is very much popular now. people are connecting with this forum and very soon the forum will be one of the best.

I hope there will be more new features which will be good to all members and there will be millions of new users because cryptotalk its now more popular.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/26/2019 at 5:33 AM, Lubruselu said:

I hope few days from now crypto talk will be adding new fetures inthe site also it will have more than 120000 in end of that year.

I hope so too cryptotalk should create new forum features so that we will continue learning from it

On 10/26/2019 at 12:44 PM, Sunjina said:

Cryptotalk is good platform of earning money.It's day by day growth your performance , people knowing the market update situation.It's a best communication sector for me. 

Yes this is a good communicating forum because  we can communicate  other people  that we never known by posting here.  This is a friendly  forum also and aside this we can earn money by making a constructive  posts. 

A few days ago i heard about cryptotalk. Then i joined here. I saw a few members then. There were a few posts then. But now we can see a lot members are working here. A lot posts are being seen by us now. Hope it will increase in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is so many changes in this forum. I saw many people are very interested to it because they could earn huge amount of money by reading and posting their own contents about crypto currency. This forum will become popular after 5 years i think.

I don't know till when  the campaign will run. I will always and would like to work on this forum. Also We should wait for the official announcement from the admins of the forum.

I'm not hoping or wishing this cryptotalk campaign to come to an end because its really helping a lot atleast to have an extra cash or even source of income and we also learn a lot from this site and if the campaign ends then I think most of people here will evacuate the place as they are used to earn that small amount....may you last long and continue making us happy cryptotalk we love you.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:44 AM, Sunjina said:

Cryptotalk is good platform of earning money.It's day by day growth your performance , people knowing the market update situation.It's a best communication sector for me. 

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as you are its the best site in aspect of both money and knowledge and extremely helpful for people .

Только начал вникать, становится интересно, что можно за сообщение получать счёт. Посмотрим как это работает. 

7 hours ago, russkiopera said:

Not three days after but three months, almost four, Cryptotalk is still here and improving every day witn new features. I hope also at least five more years working here.

Yes, cryptotalk is have an improvement every day and of course it is becoming more popular now than before. I hope also these site will last long and not stop paying us because this is really great site of earning bitcoins. 

Dear friend

Nothing change peivous day to now

Everything is same as Begen. So cary one your cryptotalk world.and make many easyly

Thanks dear

On 11/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, miskyming said:

I don't really understand what you really mean? but if you mean after the campaign in cryptotalk ,how is the forum look in the 5 years? if I am right what you mean,, It would be large community here it would be like bitcointalk if users still support cryptotalk. 

Well I would say crypto talk is amazing and outclass support for those people who need to deliver money and earn some side income