How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dextrolker

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

1 hour ago, amiraliko said:

That is maybe hard maybe easy depend on what project. The easy way is looking roadmap, identify when they announcement match it with roadmap. Also check their social media like Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.

It does nit depend of the project to determine how easy can scam somebody, but on one's mind and what he/she knows about scammers.

Just now, magd said:

There are many methods such as following the site suffix if it is affiliated with a famous organization or company. Also, there are sites that request referrals heavily and sites that request personal information with wallet codes.

It will be a total newbie to give walle4ts codes to any website, so we go back to the reason for people been scammed easily is lack of ignorance about this field.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, Congli18 said:

at this time I have not been able to Identify Cryptocurrency Fraud, and I want to find out how to identify fraud, so that later if I am exposed to fraud I try to know.

if you dont have any enjoy of rip-off. just continually keep away from on line offerings and continually do a search.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:07 AM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

My way is simple. Never trust what website write in their description. Don't work in New launched platform without knowing their background. Always work in listed and old platforms. 

In the years that I worked in this field, I faced many frauds, and I learned how to protect myself from them. Among them is avoiding any messages that reach me to the mail if it was not I who directed the automation. Also, avoid sites that give you a large percentage of what you invest with them, such as 10 or 12, I know that it is a fraud and there is no site that can obtain such rates without free of charge. The ads also avoid many things that you suspect are suspicious avoid it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If some projects are just a scam, there will be either fake team member's info or the everything false information to cheat the users. Scammers set the rules to cheat users by using the several ways like providing the ponzi schemes, bigger rewards(scam unpaid amounts) etc. 

I don't trust new projects lately. If I have unclaimed money I prefer to buy time-tested coins for the future. It is very difficult to understand projects at an early stage at the moment.

Scammers on cryptoworld are easy for being discovered because they are always making the most absurd promises you can imagine. The most incredible of all it's that a lot of people still believe those kind of promises.

Most of the times, not always, people who get scammed are the greedy or the impatient ones and the gullibles. They want to get rich very quickly, so when the scammers offers, they jump for it in no time and they get scammed. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/9/2020 at 5:06 AM, Shinobi said:

Now a day there are many ICOs and many IEOs coin is scamming project and looting the people so investing in ICOs or in IEOs see the team of the projects which is very much importants than see a strongness of a project than only invest on it otherwise don't invest in it

It is not necessary to go through all the new projects and examine all of them one by one to see if they are real or fake. This process will take lots of time. The simplest way to avoid scams is to stay away from projects that are notorious for being scams. I don't want to say all ICOs and IEOs are scams but the majority of them have turned out to be fake projects. I avoid these coins because it is not worth trying to find those minorities that are supposed to be legit. Don't be curious to discover new projects. Spend your time with old and reliable projects to guarantee your profit.

For emails, you can identify fraudsters when links from anonymous people are sent to you in the form of emails. As for the codes, it is difficult to distinguish them, as we cannot discover if the project is fraudulent or not, except when the project ends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The way that i identify scams is that i google the site and look for user reviews on the site. There are many forums where users that have made use of the site will post their honest opinion of the site and whether or not they were able to withdraw and actually earn from the site. In the cases where a site is legit it will be accompanied with some sort of payment proof and in cases where it is not legit it will be marked as a scam. This is very useful in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In order to detect cryptocurrency scams, we need to always try to stay away from new sites. These new sites are more scammed. Before joining a site, do a good job of checking the site and then working. Then the cryptocurrency scam will be easier to detect.

To iidentify cryptocurrency scams you need to be  very careful and you should not fall in anyone’s trap whenever a project will offer you more profit than any other general project and the project you are investing should be read through very attentively  

It is fairly easy to identify crypto currency scams except some which are planned well. High withdrawal limits, too high rewards that are too good to be true, asking your personal information, asking for your wallet details etc are the most common of the tricks scammers use.

468x60-3.png

One of the most common scams if the market, are those of the game creation of scan tokens as those of coins are kind of minimal on the probability of the coin having to be of a scam that the rate which tokens are much easily created than the token, from a side chain, as those giant chain of Ethereum, Neon which tokens are created on

The easiest way would be to check in the internet for reviews. There are various websites that publish reviews on sites that are scam or legit. But reviews may not be available for all sites and you can check a platform by researching on its core team. Also if they ask for your personal information and wallet keys then most probably it is a scam.

468x60-3.png

I can give you few tips To be safer. First of all whenever you login to any platform You must check whether the platform is trusted or not. And also you should check whether you are at the correct platform or there is any change in the website domain?

On 10/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, dextrolker said:

How do people usually see if something in this cryptocurrencies world is a scam? Emails, websites, products, icos, etc... what is your way of protecting yourself from these scams?

To identify any scam project you should know about crypto as well. And you have to understand what is market volume and how the project work.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Always research before investing in any projects and research about if the projects are true and legit. Then invest in them. Through this process you will be able to find out the real and legitimate projects and avoid scams. Always check the domain name before logging into any browser. And also check emails before sharing any information. So by this a user can avoid scams. 

Often exaggerated and tempting offers are scams. I suspect that with a little thought and research, you can distinguish

By the use of common sense. You cannot blame yourself because you are a newbie if someone stole your money. There different netiquette must be followed in order to be aware in what to do in cyber world. By following those rules you can be scammer free and protected through your knowledge and reading comprehension.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:42 PM, Laboni said:

In order to detect cryptocurrency scams, we need to always try to stay away from new sites. These new sites are more scammed. Before joining a site, do a good job of checking the site and then working. Then the cryptocurrency scam will be easier to detect.

Stay away to new sites, avoid logging in to unknown site, and better to read articles that might help you to distinguish it.

Projects, counterfeit currencies, and scams can be identified through the large profits they offer and also do not show any identity to the owners of the projects...

Life is great and enjoy it

Always try to stay away from new sites to detect cryptocurrency scams. Also all the sites that scam have more publicity and greed to make more profit. Newcomers tend to be more vulnerable. Therefore, one should always be sufficient to avoid risks.