Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

Yes satoshi nakamoto is believe to be the man who is the sole leader and creator of this great coin called bitcoin and it was believed that after the creation of bitcoin he went into hidden and still haven't showed his face till date.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

I don't think Satoshi Nakamato revealed. Because as you shared about some people's they just claimed themself as Satoshi Nakamato. But never can't provide any correct information that will help us to know the correct one. And it will be mysterious news for all the time.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

This is good information! But I believe that Satoshi is a very secret person, and he hides a lot of things, hiding things that we do not know at all! And this of course is very misleading, because this is a life full of secrets!

Both Gavin Andresen and Hal Finney are not considered to be Satoshi, since there was too much communication between them recorded. I mean why would someone spend so much time to create an alter ego and communicate with emails for so long. It would be a waste of time. I don't think Satoshi was either or them.

There were many cryptographers in the mailing list. There is good evidence about Adam Back being Satoshi, and I have created a post about this. Adam Back still hasn't released any email from Satoshi, although he did claim they communicated. Also Adam Back claims that he didn't mine any Bitcoin in the early days, which can be considered suspicious for someone that his name was mentioned in the whitepaper, and his technology HashCash was used for the creation of PoW. 

Anyway he denies being Satoshi as well, although he is not very convincing.

Most of the people believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is just only a person who developed bitcoin but for me I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is just an acronym for those person who really help to make it spread and grow. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There is nobody from out of the four and I will have a hard time believing the organizer is Sathoshi Nakamoto. On the off chance that he was avoiding open, at that point he would never uncover his name. You have informed that he left from Bitcointalk, yet he may exist on his alt account after that.He previously made a major arrangement to turn into the world's most extravagant individual. Nobody can discover him where he lives. A portion of the individuals told in the past he was from Japan and might be on the grounds that it is directed in that nation.

still there isn't any proff that's he was real satoshi nakamoto , this perosn is really hero of Crypto market if he is not make Bitcoin then we Will never used Bitcoin and other Crypto currency .

this is really still a mystery questions who is this man ?

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

From my own point of view no one among this people on this pictures is Satoshi nakamoto and I currently have the feelings that the name satoshi nakamoto is just a group of people working as a team to achieve there aim and not a single individual, what do you think friends?

On 1/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, aqua said:

I don't think that Satoshi Nakamoto will be one person only because of the complicated blockchain technology. I am not sure that one person can handle everything. And I guess that Satoshi Nakamoto is a bunch of people who works together to create a new technology that will help human to have a free financial and we can handle our asset. But we don't know the truth, and we can only guess without any right information, and I think we should let Satoshi Nakamoto works behind the wall.

Yes maybe they are a group of people who invented the bitcoin and they hide under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. Whoever Satoshi Nakamoto is or are, we should be grateful to him because we can able to earn profits because of his/ their invention.

Edited by Tine0313

Frankly, I don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is among these four characters that I mentioned in your post, but what I know is that Satoshi Nakamoto's character will remain a big secret in the crypto world, perhaps this secret will not be revealed until after a very long time

The truth is that I think it is very difficult for the original SATOSHI to appear, it would have to give evidence of much but much weight to be credible. It has been a long time.

Wow thanks @ultimateclub for sharing this useful information with all of us. Too bad we still don't know who the real inventor of Bitcoin is. So many people are claiming that they are Satoshi Nakamoto. The real identity of the inventor of Bitcoin will probably always remain a mystery.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Up until now we still don't know who really Satoshi Nakamoto is, his identity is like his invention very secured and no one could tell who really he is. Yeah I've read that also, that there were some people suspected that they are the original Satoshi Nakamoto, but no one succeed. Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto didn't really want to revealed himself, so we must respect his decision for that and don't dig further.

Ok brother it is a useful information because we were interested in learning about the cry of the cryptocker from the past few days. We only heard about his name but I see his picture in his post. I do not know that it looks like or not, but looking like new. Thank you for posting me. I told you that I am so happy to have this.

more than who you are. how much btc does this person have in the system?or what she has the authority to do in the system.

He is a person who create bitcoin  that means the father of bitcoin.

Edited by hamdla

I do not think Satoshi Nakamoto is a real name, I think it is just a nickname or something like that. It may be a guy from for example Italy who just took this nickname and invented Bitcoin. It is all my opinion tho

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous.

I know him! He is the guy with the guns and the craziness and was running for president! What a personality. And he was also written and antivirus? He must be really smart then and maybe he is Satoshi!

• +2 1

Well, it will be a controversy that does not really contribute to the crypto community, whoever Satoshi Nakamoto is, no one will deny that his legacy will remain with us for a long time since it has greatly impacted this digital age.
Regarding Mr. MCafee, he is just one more person who invests according to his needs and who is not yet clear about the notion of crypto because he is only an investor.

10 hours ago, yonkii said:

He must be really smart then and maybe he is Satoshi!

@yonkii without any doubt he is a good in crypto  as his prediction also become right.. But i dont think he can be satoshi nakamoto till we dont get any prove from him....as far as i know satoshi nakamoto is a man who is from japan but his real identity is still hidden.. So it will be better for us to dont focus on him but focus on his creation..         

• +3 1

He is probably none of the aforementioned. We don't know who he is and if it is one person or a group of people that created Bitcoin, maybe they were more than one and they are under an oath never to reveal. Whoever it is now many years have passed and this is not important.

• +1 1

We can think of many that can be Satoshi but what I've found about all of them is that they are not. Some people think that Satoshi might be someone that nobody suspected and didn't think ever that it could be him.

• +1 1

I am not find about the Satoshi anything is real. This is a person that was very good to hide him from internet and real identity is not find for Satoshi by nobody. He is over ten years ago and left and maybe he is nobody that you are look or it is someone that we do not ever hear his name.

• Useful or interesting 1

If Satoshi is Gavin Andresen then he has 200 IQ and together is the most evasive person in the world. He can't be both. Same for Hall Finney but there is a possibility there. McAfee is not Satoshi and he was always on drugs and busy murdering his neighbours during that time. Dorian Nakamoto possibly isn't Satoshi either but there is an interesting fact as he was living in the same city with Hal Finney and that is Temple City, California which has a very low population of 38,000 residents.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that one of these four people really has the character of Satoshi Nakamoto, a lot of coincidence is not a coincidence but rather real and this is what happens when pursuing the secret behind the character of Satoshi Nakamoto, who became considered dead now due to his disappearance 10 years ago.

• +3 1