Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder or creator of Bitcoin but as far i know there is a lots of confusion of identifying the real satoshi  nakamoto. Even i listen a news the real satoshi nakamoto hiding himself and anyone can't find him.

Many people are didn't know satoshi nakamoto especially to those new comers here on crypto world, this will be helpful for the new members here in this forum to gain some knowledge about nakamoto. Happy posting.

I don't think that anyone of these people was the actual Satoshi. Hal and Gavin had communication channels through email with Satoshi and I doubt that Satoshi was creating these as a decoy having planned that he will dissappear lately. It is quite absurd as there would have been traces linking one of these two people with him.

Whenever this happened was not a good tactic and failure was 100%.

So no Gavin and no Hal. They weren't satoshi.

Mcafee most certainly he is not. He is just a speculator and a paid shill.

The case of Dorian Nakamoto was interesting as he had a good background to be considered a candidate.

Still he is not either. Probably though Satoshi actually knew this guy somehow and used his surname to create confussion. This could have been a good tactic.

I can't believe anything of any information about a person i never know his name or his face. there is alot of untrue information about him.

we can all know that he is the Head of all cryptocorancy that is enough

On 10/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

Good morning mate,Thank you for sharing this wonderful information,i was really wondering who this people are and now that i have read your i know who exactly who they are now.Thank you.

On 25.10.2019 at 18:08, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

none of these four people is satoshi nakamoto! this is a simple kind of news feed into the masses, made to divert the eyes of who and who this project is, we will not know for a long time! this is comparable to what a ruling pyramid with an eye is!

• Useful or interesting 1

I would only say that the identity of Nakamoto would not be that far to get, indeed, Satoshi is a Japanese as the name can tell, but to get to him you would easily have to find him, he went to hiding after the unavailing of bitcoin and rightfully so because he caught the world by surprise , but however in time he has reveled himself, I would do the same thing because banks and the traditional way of doing business was hit.

Santosh Nakamoto is a great person. Clearly he is a savvy. His name is synonymous with the Japanese. We are so grateful to him that his inventions changed my life

Maybe Satoshis nakamoto hiding because of governments.maybe Satoshis nakamoto full team.or maybe Satoshis alive and reveale story after crypto legalize worldwide I don't know.

5 minutes ago, Rizwan ullah said:

satoshi nakamoto is the one who provide free bitcoin earning ways and also founder in that mean value of crypto.He is the one who save many people life by this oppurtunity

No, he didn't provide free bitcoin earning ways. He just invented the bitcoin protocol. Giving away free bitcoin would be like the founder of ethereum giving away eth, but since he disappeared, scammers can't impersonate him and pretend to give away free btc because they would be discredited.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Eventually those 4 cannot be Satoshi too. As it was just they are a popular figure came to existence liked with bitcoin but no actual proof also the mcafee famous prediction of Bitcoin has no results until now.

Well up to now none among the people being identified and identified themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto were the real ones.  Fake Satoshi is always trying to come up on stage and wanting to patent bitcoin. But nobody can come up with solid proof that they are the real Satoshi. Up to this date the legend of Satoshi Nakamoto remains hidden.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator/founder of Bitcoin. There is only so little about Satoshi Nakamoto. We don't even know if Satoshi is a name of one person or an organization. But because of Satoshi, we could use bitcoin until now,

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin that no one in the crypto world knows about true identity, Satoshi Natamoko left the crypto world righ after bitcoin were launch and was stable on the internet and no one have hear from him/her since.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:06 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

We can only guess who Satoshi is, but I think it's almost impossible to find out who he is. He is a smart person who knew that he would come to him, and I think he quickly and made sure that there was no evidence of him on the Internet

he essentially agreed it to a big cheese else, cool. These gives me trust that this male force be still 

Some says that satoshi nakamoto have holding a big amount of bitcoin, and we don't know if it is true but if it's true that has a big news well of course in the end is tje founder of btc. 

The name used by any person or persons alias in any country is Shi Nakamoto. Nakamoto and Nakamoto are in the United States, but Nakamoto declined to disclose their identities. Now Bitcoin has become popular in all countriesSo I think now in the United States, their coins will get the credit of their country.

this soap opera about who satoshi nakamoto is not going to end so soon, Faketoshi has been tormenting the bitcoin world for years, just this January he appeared more than 3 times on news channels related to bitcoin, last year we had more than 4 people imposters who claimed to be satoshi nakamoto. in short: while the real satoshi does not appear we will see many impostors appearing

On 10/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

This is a mysterious about bitcoin invention. Because no one know exactly who is this person. Peoples get hint of him from a social post. Many people claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamato but they didn't submit enough proof for it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

An invisible person who name Satoshi nakamo create bitcoin. It is great invented for his. Now his bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

Satoshi nakamoto is renowned as a break down of crypto or bitcoin But the legitimacy is it doesn't deep-rooted yet. And we don't contain any news about satoshi dead on in half a shake as satoshi disappeared, clearly like 6 existence ago, satoshi moved out

I think it is tottaly unrevealed until now for his own protection. Maybe some people claim to be him because of the fame and popularity that gives them. Maybe one day there would come a time satoshi nakamoto would let crypto enthusiast know him.

All people want to know the true personality of the inventor of Bitcoin, but what is the benefit of that? I think it is difficult to reveal the true personality and I don’t know the secret of that mystery.

We still don't know much about nakamoto, he's not a public figure, but I see him as hidden, we don't talk much about him, it's something very strange but amazing at the same time.

The moment satoshi touches his 1million bitcoin stash is the signal when he will probably show who he/she is. In the meantime that bitcoin are left untouched for a long time and will probably remain for long. But one day it will happen and he can be the leader of the new world order.

spacer.png