Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

i saw few peoples in 2016 who made 30K usd within just 3 to 5 months. however trading always has risk. if you think you gonna be rich than also have to take in mind that you also gonna be poor. so trading with good strategy is the right choice and increasing equities, increasing capitalization, and trading developing skills can make us rich 

Trading is way of earning more and more coins. When you trade you earn profit your profit make the more coins. With the help of trading new crypto currency make place in market and prople trade in this new currency and earn more profit because this is great logic of the be hind new currency. The logic is new currency introduce with low rate and people invest and exchange when it had strong value in market.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes certainly you can gain rich. This is the right time to buy bitcoins and simply sell teh bitcoins when its price goes high in 2020.

Trading is not so easy as we think it's quite risky only two things make you rich when you do trading the proper knowledge and experience. As much as you gain the knowledge and experience as much as the possibility to make a profit from trading.

This question is running everywhere that whether trading can make get rid of poverty and i would like to make it that trading is kind of business sometimes u will get good profit and some times no profit and sometimes loss so it will not be false to say that trading can give u good profit but conditionally that u have good command on trading and sound knowledge and risk bearing power.

You can be rich in minutes and bankrupt in second, decision is yours. First, fix your mindset trading is not easy and instant. Second about strategy, need practice and time to get and fix until you find that fit for you. Last one about fund, all transaction need fund no free in trading world. Are you ready?.

4 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

You can be rich in minutes and bankrupt in second, decision is yours. First, fix your mindset trading is not easy and instant. Second about strategy, need practice and time to get and fix until you find that fit for you. Last one about fund, all transaction need fund no free in trading world. Are you ready?.

i dont know about when you got in the market but in 2017 people were getting rich so easy i remember a guy buying xvg so low and invested 5k and over a few days it turned into 50k, i dont see any other industry doing this.

It is easier to earn money through crypto.

You can earn through trading,mining and investment and this methods are very much profitable.

Many trader reach in first january in 2018 but now almost many trader losses huge,because all altcoin huge dump but only btc high.

The answer is " YES " but I'm afraid people ignore the journey. Trading can bring you new life but also can destroy your future. First step is difficult but next step will be easy, trading is not gambling, you should have enough preparation to start.

I think with trading is no way to make us rich. Because all rich people is doing business to become rich. Trading maybe can make you rich if you open the exchanges. But if you trader that is hard to make us rich. I trading don't hope to someday i can rich, but prefer doing trading as side income. Where i think with trading we can do buy and sell in anywhere and anytime. Maybe sometimes we make mistake so our balance decreased, don't worry that is normal.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is possible and also impossible. Crypto trading is a knowledge based platform. Here you can get rich by trading with knowledge based. If you trade crazy, you will become poor just a seconds. So try to trading knowledge based.

Maybe but not everyone can do it, it's too little, the rest are too many, the nature of the market so the winner is less but loses is too much
Wish you good luck

Yes why not but it takes long time for small investment and if you invest minimum one bitcoin in trading account and then trade with that then you will target your aims and get done

Crypto Binance says' even on this bear market,' it remains profitable... The CEO of Binance said the company was aiming for a net profit in 2018 of between 500 million and 1 billion dollars last year. According to CoinMarketCap, the business is the largest virtual exchange by trading volume.

2 hours ago, Tashfik said:

Yes trading can make you rich. Beacuse trading is very profitable more than the other. People now trade their bitcoin and earn more money. For trading you must be used an exchanger.

i think trading can make anyone rich but when you think about it not everyone can become rich because not everyone cat the same while trading which is why we have panic sellers whenever the market starts to dip.

On 10/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes, you can earn from it. You can also make it for your full time work. Just at first you need to learn about that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think not so, but depending on the perspective of being rich, and how much you invest no matter how many times you want to be rich, life is not simple for what you think, You need to try to learn to have experience, then get rich

• +5 1

Yes, trading can make you rich. but you are going to face a lot of risk because trading is not that easy its require knowledge and confident. most of the successful traders key is dominance in trading.

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, Zervanix said:

If you are patient and able to manage your money then this can be obtained, but it takes a long time

it doesnt take so much time if you know how to manage your portfolio and also depends on how much money you will start with because its different for someone who starts with 1000$ and other who starts with 100$

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:46 PM, iloveyobit said:

haha people  just jump into trading while thinking they will be rich in one moment , they even dont want to learn trading tips and technical analysis, its not that easy dude 

I think we will learn properly and then start crypto trading we will earn good amount of money If we think we just put some money and we are going to rich very quickly it's over fault it's not going to be happened crypto trading is always a risky business

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I think we will learn properly and then start crypto trading we will earn good amount of money If we think we just put some money and we are going to rich very quickly it's over fault it's not going to be happened crypto trading is always a risky business

Yes, this is not just the field of trading, but in any other field of investment, you must study it and learn all its methods and fundamentals before you enter it. Otherwise, the loss is a large percentage.

• -1 1

If you have good knowledge of crypto trade , you can earn some money by doing trading.Crypto trade make you rich,but firstly condition you can buy only dumping coin never buy any pumping coin.Otherwise you lost your investment.

• +4 1