It is very profitable and my money is increasing day by day

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

3 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Yes, you can experience profound wealth if you know what you are doing. Most people don't know what they are doing and end up losing most of their funds. Most bitcoin millionaires are only millionaires because of trading - they started off with a small amount and have gradually made profit after profit. BUT: you have to know what you are doing, and become a professional trader.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Trading is actually profitable if we have good technical analysis. But on the other hand, trading also has a high risk because price movements that are very volatile can bring greater losses if we are not able to make good strategies

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +3 1

It's possible to get rich with trading BUT it's not that easy. Especially if you don't have any balance, then how you can trading? Trading needs balance, more balance you have more profit you can get.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 3

The trade generates benefits but everything will depend on the capital you enter, it is not something that will make you rich overnight because you must be careful because the losses are usually instantaneous.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

4 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

Trading can make you rich if you only know what you are doing. You can't just thinking of getting rich and it will happen without putting in the work, knowing the market, crypto projects to invest in, and many things you need to understand or even if you intend to be a hodler, you still need the crypto market/currency knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

haha people  just jump into trading while thinking they will be rich in one moment , they even dont want to learn trading tips and technical analysis, its not that easy dude 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It can but there is a big IF you could get to there. It’s something with gigantic risk and if it’s not carried well, it can go horribly wrong. But I am not aiming to be rich, but just making good and consistent income through it. And fortunately, I have so far managed it just right. It helps equally well through broker like FreshForex, who is forever supportive with all kinds of benefits from low spreads to fast execution and if you really want to get rich, try their 15th Anniversary contest, it’s where you got opportunity to win $15,000, so just a start up to be rich!

10 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

Yes, but there are some conditions that you should provide :

manage your time and money wisely

don't follow pumping & dumping signals 

study consistently the market, charts, and different analysis models

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 2

Surely it can make you very rich
All the wealthy are merchants
They trade in something
food
Clothes
Phones
Programs like Kaspersky
Digital currencies such as Bitcoin

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Take a risk change your life.If you take a high risk and buy good altcoin, future you will be rich man,but trading is not a good way to rich a man.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, jcarlo said:

Trading is actually profitable if we have good technical analysis. But on the other hand, trading also has a high risk because price movements that are very volatile can bring greater losses if we are not able to make good strategies

technical analysis can only give an idea into our trading but no guarantee or assurance that you can get a good profit in the end. Yes trading was profitable things but the risk was too high then, so must be 100% sure about the coins we like to trade in the exchange due to one mistakes can make us rekt at once.

20 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

It can rid you into poverty if you have a lot of money in trading. But if not, it takes time before you become successful in trading. But if you just here just to earn or to become rich only I think you are not suitable here to satyy because those reason are type of a person who are greed and control by money.

20 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

You need to gain more knowledge before you enter the field it can make you go both site 🙂

So a proper move in trading can make you rich and wealthy . Wrong move quick rich thoughts can make you fall.

So it is in your decision

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Suzane said:

I think, nobody can answer this question. Some traders really become rich, but the others lose everything they have and become bums.

Everything when it comes to trading is skill determination set ur mind in what you are doing and not be greedy some have lost big huge funds why some have gain huge 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

50 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

It can rid you into poverty if you have a lot of money in trading. But if not, it takes time before you become successful in trading. But if you just here just to earn or to become rich only I think you are not suitable here to satyy because those reason are type of a person who are greed and control by money.

It depends on your mentality my friend because those who are quick to sell and panic will lose their money while trading but if you're patient you'll make some good returns.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. 

Short answer is, yes, you can get money from trading. But you profit depends on how much your initial investment is. Even the price of btc jumps to 30% to 50% increase, when your portfolio is too low, it won't make any difference.

21 hours ago, Naturalistik said:

Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Many traders really make money from trading alone. Full time traders makes this as their only bread and butter. So your question if trading can get rid of poverty, yes, it can. 

But again, it all boils down on how much you are willing to invest on your trading account.

Edited by BitTyro
  • +5 2

People think trading is the most way or shortcut to become rich but they have mistake. Trading can be earn double from your work hours and your knowledge about that. Bitcoin trading is a good for earning extra income but i don't think that it can be rich. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course you can,but it's not easy,you need patience,accuracy and certainly work hard and dont give up easily can analyze the price in the market

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It's not an overnight thing and someone in poverty should be focusing on other things besides trading. It's not a get rich quick kind of thing, although once in a blue moon there are crazy gains. It's a journey and a financial growth mechanism. Or some added income.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Offcourse trading can make you rich, if u have rules and system for trading but yeess dont forget you must have balance for trading too. And u you must learn about risk management

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Well, actually it depends on your skills, funds, and luck. If you execute the trading process correctly and get a stable profit for each period, then you make that profit into passive income by deposit or other things. That's very possible, but with the violatile crypto exchange you have to be careful, Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 2