Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Sure trading can make you rich if you trade safe, but can also make you richest man if you trade ibmn risk such as jeff bezos has reported that's his net worth is in danger because he traded with risk that's why his net worth updated everyday.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

On 10/25/2019 at 3:28 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Definitely answer yes
I earn money from cryptocurrencies
Through trading, mining and investment
It is very profitable and my money is increasing day by day

Don't make people so sure that it will make them rich because it will also make the people poor and that's the simple concept of that Crypto trading.

• +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

10 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Trading gives profit or let me simply say money, but  don't give in too much hope into it that you will be rich overnight, it doesn't happen like that. For you to even profit from the market you have to be patient and not to be greedy

It is good that many traders trading on exchanges have such qualities as patience, which is the time that we distribute from day to day. The main quality of trade.

• +5 1

yes off course trading will make you rich as well as poor, it depends on your trading style and what kind of trader you are, if you are expert and good money management techniques then you will easily earn from it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 25.10.2019 at 11:02, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

If you don’t have money, or cryptocurrencies you won’t succeed without start-up capital, except most likely you will simply spend the start-up capital to study the market and give your money to traders who are in profit!

• +5 2

7 hours ago, Khan said:

Don't make people so sure that it will make them rich because it will also make the people poor and that's the simple concept of that Crypto trading.

I'm talking through my own experience that really made me rich thanks to cryptocurrencies
I am sure that anyone who collects cryptocurrencies if they go the smart way will become wealthy

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

57 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

I was once rich but eventually I used that wealth to build a house for my family so they can live out comfortably. That time I sold good amount of trading profit from bounties, I was given the opportunity to gain more money on different projects I was part with. I remembered that was durinf 2017.

I think it was a true and good decision
You can form new wealth as long as you know the way
I crossed the road before
Anyone who has difficulty in doing so is the person who will be the first to experience and does not know the way well
good luck in your life

• +1 1
  • +5 2

THINK POSITIVE

I think if you predict bitcoin's price well then you can make easily a lot of money.My friend made 2k USD with her 150 USD at bitmex

• +5 2

14 hours ago, CryingCrypt said:

If you know how to trade properly and also getting and earning more profit that is good for you, because you cannot earn just holding your coins. 

We can earn even we hold our coins only in the long term, as much as the coins are promising and really have a great volume in the market. In fact, trading I know can lead us to a prosperity life as long as you are doing the right thing here but can also make our life be  dooms or put us in poor situation. 

19 hours ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

I was once rich but eventually I used that wealth to build a house for my family so they can live out comfortably. That time I sold good amount of trading profit from bounties, I was given the opportunity to gain more money on different projects I was part with. I remembered that was durinf 2017.

Thats when bounties were actually worth something but nowadays its all bogus and a waste of time to hunt them and yet people still searching. Trading is what makes you rich now if you invest in the right project and hold it for a while.

• +5 1

20 hours ago, CryingCrypt said:

If you know how to trade properly and also getting and earning more profit that is good for you, because you cannot earn just holding your coins. 

Right to say that just holding our coin can not make us beneficial because in some time we need to doing trading then we will earn the good profit.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

There is no guarantee, trading can make you rich, it depend on you skills, experiences, and lucks. If you are beginner in trading cryptocurrency. I's better you learn first how to trade crypto that many available on net and youtube, 

• +5 2

Thanks to investing in the digital currency of Bitcoin since a very young age, this teenager named Erik Finman is now becoming wealthy. His fortune is estimated at USD 6 million or around Rp 80.6 billion at the age of only 19 years. Like other currencies, the value of Bitcoin also fluctuates. Although virtual, this currency can also be traded. Bitcoin trading is very different from forex trading because of the terms how to trade even though it's different. And you can get rich thanks to bitcoin investment.

• +5 2

14 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

There is no easy way to get rich and no one gives nobody anything. I see making money through transactions is just a risk, bad luck. There are many people who earn from trading, there are also many people who have gone bankrupt, even lost them all. If you are smart, you will make a lot of money from the profits you trade. I am also a bitcoin player, but I play at a low level. But anyway, wish you success!

I think the same thing, you said everything, if it's going to start, it has to be gradually, why not think you will get rich overnight, that will not be so. Every negotiation involves risk: risk of losing everything is the worst of them. So we have to slow down so we don't fail fast.

• +5 2

19 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Trading is one of the best way to make money as opposed to many myths that you will lose. Because it's a legit business and gives you the opportunity to have patience for reaching gains, I find it very useful. 

I totally agreed on this one, doing trading can give us a nice profit and also give us to loss our capital. In short it is risky, and that's fine and its given, but once you know what you need to do in trading I am sure your activity in it will not end that your not getting any profit instead you will always have to earnings when you decide to stop.

21 hours ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

That true mate, it was really a waste of time and effort. Possibly you'll acquire stressful mind and depression if you would risk yourselves on other bounty projects. Just focus on trading no other than, just to make it sure.

I don't know why do people not just take a small loan and invest it in crypto then pay the loan back throughout the year with 10% interest? Thats way easier than hunting bounties.

• +5 1

yes trading can make rich if trader have knowledge about how to trade and learn risk and reward on trader. and dont forget as we know its naturally human being but please stay away from greedy

• +5 2

deffinetly yes, But the question should be how. If you can anticipate from your analyses you can make good profit on it. Good luck

• +5 1

Trading is too easy, but we need to trade on right time to gain high profit for our wealth. You need large funds like 1 to 10 BTC that would make you more happy.

Trading might bring some profits on most of the time, but becareful while you are doing such things as it might bring you huge loss too. The best advantage is to hold for some time and sell it as the risk is quite low

• +5 1

Trading can make you rich that's why a lot of people are trading crypto currencies for to make good money but you will need to be good trader before you start making money, crypto currency trading is not easy as many think, so practice a lot will small altcoins and read many articles that talks about crypto currency trading and you will do good on the market.

• +5 2

1 hour ago, Deborah Christine said:

Trading can make you rich if your capital of trading is large and you always get the profit. 

And you learn trading of course. Some people as we know hear others getting rich over crypto trading and wants to join in of course but you have to have the required knowledge for that else you will be making losses instead of Riches.  

• +5 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

14 minutes ago, planunker said:

It's nоt еаsy, аlthough of сoursе you сan,you nеed acсuracy, pаtiеnce and certainly wоrk hаrd and dont givе up сan аnаlyzе the pricе in thе mаrkеt

Yeah getting rich from crypto it is not an easy thing, it will take time and will to be trading, you will need to work harder and be extremely patient  and always be improving your trading knowledge as you trade by analyzing prices on coinmarketcap to know how things going.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Deborah Christine said:

Trading can make you rich if your capital of trading is large and you always get the profit. 

i think in trading it is not important that you have a large amount of capital because trading is all about knowledge and skills if a person have low amount of money and he know the trading techniques then he will earn high profit very easily.

• +5 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

At the heart of trading you need to trade something, but if you do not have money to contribute to trade, what are you going to trade? are you going to take a loan

• +5 1