Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

I think yes, it can. If you have an experience and have a wise mind, you can be a good trader and get a lot of money to become a rich one. You must think every move or trade that you will be involve so that you can't be scamme by other people.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Trading can get rid of poverty, but only if you're experienced. You have to know what to look for when to hold and when to let it go. In some way you almost have to be a psychic because you're predicting that the market will rise or fall.

I noticed the more I trade the more I can predict fluctuations in the market. Trading can end poverty, but do I think this will happen? Maybe or maybe not we have to stay tuned to find out. 

Of course friend, trade can get anyone out of poverty and can make you rich As long as you live it diligently, consistently and continue to study the crypto market price sentiment.

For me, it will take a long time before getting rich trading. Because we can never tell if the value will go up or go down. The tendency is, there will be insufficient traders that will trade for that coin, so you must be wise in trading.

Trading will make you rich if you trade for higher value than what you are trading for. Make sure that you have deeper knowledge in trading.

Trading is not so easy thing. It can be make you rise or it can be lost everything. Mainly the success depends on how much knowledge and experience you have gained.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, Naturalistik said:

If you want to get rid of poverty , then you have to work on multi task on this forum, where not only on trading but even on bounty , giving your skill service for bitcoin, like this work if you do then you can earn good and get rid of your poverty. 

You are telling that you are poor so i think then you cannot go for any trading investment. so better go with bounty earning and then with that bounty coins you can start trading and get profit in bitcoin. Like this risk free you can earn bitcoins and you will also learn how to do trading with risking your investment

not necessarily trading makes you rich, because trading also you can experience a loss if you are not careful and also the coin has decreased, so not necessarily you can feel rich when trading.

Yeah, trading can make you rich if you are able to learn it in good ways because sometimes trading can make you poor if you lose all of your trades.

People think trading is a great way to shortcut to become rich, but they are wrong. Transactions can earn double from work and your knowledge about it. Bitcoin transactions are very good to earn extra income, but I do not think it can be rich.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, starwill said:

The trade generates benefits but everything will depend on the capital you enter, it is not something that will make you rich overnight because you must be careful because the losses are usually instantaneous.

That is not necessarily true, because if you've all the capital and not good enough trading knowledge and skills, all that money sooner or later will grow wings and out of the windows it goes.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:04 PM, Suzane said:

I think, nobody can answer this question. Some traders really become rich, but the others lose everything they have and become bums.

Ha ha ha...

Your words make me want to laugh because it makes me remember someone when compiling he is a funny trade. He was a trade that failed and then he became a success after all this time became successful.

Absolutely, if you can keep your enthusiasm in the long run. It is also useful to draw conclusions from all the experience you will gain. And don't forget to talk to people, ask for advice.
Plus, it's worth getting a quality like cold-blooded thinking.
There is nowhere without it.

If you are a good trader and have some technical analysis with great experience then it is possible. Trading is all about taking risk. So it need to be enough believe yourself that you can do it. Only money, experience and technical analysis can make you rich if you follow the fundamental rules of crypto daily.

Hmmm.. I think yes, but also it depends on your skills in trading and if you know how to grow in trading because in trading you can be scammed by others so you must becareful and make sure that you have enough knowledge about trading, so you can be rich in trading. 

Trading involves a lot of knowledge and skills needed if you want to earn a lot. There are a lot of tutorials when it comes to trading and it also provides practice too. Remember that it also involves risk.

There are a lot of factors. First is experience, secondly the amount on which you trade and sometimes luck. Practice trading for small amounts and you will be able to answer your own question.

21 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

There are a lot of factors. First is experience, secondly the amount on which you trade and sometimes luck. Practice trading for small amounts and you will be able to answer your own question.

I think something is missing out there, knowledge comes first then as you start putting it to practice, you would be gathering experience and ultimately, you would develop skills and then the door to profit making would unlock.

Crypto trading will definitely not make me rich because I do not risk trading on very large amounts. But definitely brings a significant income to my main business.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, igglybuff said:

I don't think it's that easy, if you trade without risk as much as possible, you lose all your money, there are people who have been for years and have not become winners. We have to be realists.

The feared is what's makes people years and years to be unsuccessful in trading cause they don't dare to try trading with assuming for risk.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Crypto trading will definitely not make me rich because I do not risk trading on very large amounts. But definitely brings a significant income to my main business.

Right to say the real businesses is very good for passive income and it have no any risks and a businessman can easily generate revenue from it.

It will require some investment before getting rich exchanging. Since we can never tell if the worth will go up or go down. The inclination is, there will be lacking brokers that will exchange for that coin, so you should be savvy in exchanging.

Since you are new to this forum, I think you have no idea about trading. Trading is one of the means of earning in the world and you can earn thousands of dollars in one day, but of course you have to be experienced and you have a lot of knowledge about it.  I think that good traders are always looking for ways to earn from here so I think you are one  You are doing a lot of good thinking and if you want to learn trading, let me know so I can teach you trading

17 minutes ago, tropzapneu said:

Trading could make you rich inside the event which you truly recognize what you are doing. You can not honest considering of having rich and it's going to show up without setting within the work, knowing the show off, crypto ventures to make contributions in, and numerous stuff you desire to get it or indeed on the off risk that you predicted to be a hodler, you still require the crypto market/foreign money information.

it's clear, trading can make you rich if it's right to do a price analysis, but it's not easy to do and many traders also lose money lose lots of money and even fall into poverty because of trading too, so being rich depends on everyone 🙂

You can get rich by doing truly anything in this world and exchanging is no expection. On the off chance that you have a decent measure of cash. It can make you rich in the event that you have a great deal of karma and motivation to contribute, and the most significant key to progress is information and hardworks.

• Useful or interesting 1