Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

1 hour ago, myaccount1 said:

i think in trading it is not important that you have a large amount of capital because trading is all about knowledge and skills if a person have low amount of money and he know the trading techniques then he will earn high profit very easily.

Capital really affects profit. Beside knowledge. if your capital is small, the profit you will get is also small and vice versa if your capital is large, the profit you will get is also large. In capital trading it's important. And greatly affect your income.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

Definitely yes, If you can develop good skills and excellent analysis it is posible that trading can make provide you a living. But definitely it won't be easy for beginner due to crypto markets extreme volatility even the pro's could potentially lose a trade.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 3

yes you can get a profit from trading but it is a very difficult thing especially for beginners, you have to study a lot and take into account that you can also lose all the capital invested

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/27/2019 at 11:03 PM, hauterdee said:

Yеs it cаn mаke yоu wealthy in thе еvеnt that yоu аrе doing ехсhаnging and on the оff сhance thаt yоu'vе got thе energy to do it so it is соncеivable to ended uр well оff with еxchаnging.

It is not confirmed that trading will make you rich, there is also a chance of the money losing and you have to hope for the good condition.

• +5 3

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

if you are new  in crypto trading and you want to be rich to fastly i suggest you to not trade and leave , you can lose your mony just in one trade if you dont know what are u doing , trade safe 😉 

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

If you are familiar with crypto coins and knowledge on how to trade, when to trade and where to trade thus you can make a good profit in short term. But to get rid of poverty you need to wait or invest in long term. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/30/2019 at 5:21 PM, cagari said:

You will be rich if the markеts prеfer you but yоu'll bе bankrupt if it goеs аgainst yоu.  Sо trаding isn't for everyоne.  Sоmе hаve thе аbility They'rе two things that аrе diffеrеnt аnd while somеs has the knowlеdge 

Trading is for everyone. Everyone has the talent to trade. But people choose whether to produce or spend. This is the correct statement.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

You need to be very careful about the generally accepted assessment of the current market situation. If you received a signal to open a trading position, you need to objectively assess the current situation and try to consider signals that not only support the generally accepted point of view, but also in the opposite direction. After all, human psychology is inclined to always consider only what we like.

• -1 1
  • +5 2

pxf.jpg

It will not make you rich in the short term, and the possibility that it will make you rich in the long term is also not very large, only few people have made millions of dollars, I am not saying that it is impossible to make money, only with the wrong mentality even you will be able to do it.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

There are so many people who have successful in trading world. They are rich now. If you have a good methods, strategies, analysis and some luck you will always get some profit from your trade frequently. Do your own research while trading to make some strategies. Don't be greedy if you have gain some profit.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Have you ever smelled money? That is the scent of trading, all about money, and of course if we have good trading skills, we will get a lot of profit, and of course behind the good possibilities there are bad possibilities, so I strongly recommend to consider risk.

• +4 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Yes it's true better trading is take other level and some people Loos price eassy but the reason is not good trading peak time you will trade it gives better price but people desair is want more and more so they Loos it Every down secesons are cross the peak season if you want to become a rich you will judge the peak pump 

• +5 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

The answer is yes, in the case of trading.
You can earn as much money as you can and you want as long as you define a strategy according to your personality and psychology, of course it takes time but if you are patient and persevering if you can become rich with trading, be careful as long as you don't consume greed because That is something that also has to be mastered as a trader, since since there is money from us, control is essential to avoid crashing in operations.

• +5 1

3 jam yang lalu, Black25 mengatakan:

Dalam perdagangan, Anda dapat menghasilkan banyak uang dan menjadi kaya dalam waktu singkat tetapi pada saat yang sama Anda juga dapat menghasilkan banyak uang dan menjadi miskin dengan sangat cepat. Itu semua tergantung bagaimana Anda melakukannya

Thats not acceptable buddy, You cant think like you said in trading, "we can profit quickly and lose in a short time depending on the way we trade", the word is a fatal mistake for a trader, a trader must have a good analysis, so it does not depend on the possibilities that are not must be between profit and loss. investment is not gambling, but management

• +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

trade makes you rich but you have to need good knowledge about trading. trading is the risky game you can search about it on youtube and google

• +5 2

Sure trading can make you rich if you trade without risk it can take you up two 1 year in order to become some how can fulfill your basics need but if you do it for just three years you can become with your own house and car.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

Yah right trading can get you out of poverty. But you've said that's you are newbie in trading that's means it will take you some time to understanding how trading work and start earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/30/2019 at 12:29 PM, cryptotalker said:

this is a very difficult question to answer. trade if you want to save the day, hold if you want to be rich. Of course, consider your options for hold and choose alternative coins for bitcoins or checkers.

Its definitely not a difficult question because holding coins nowadays will drive you broke because there is a lack in good projects. Trading is definitely gon help you accumulate more bitcoin.

Of course. Trading crypto can make you rich by having lots of money in your wallet. but you need to learn properly so that every time you trade you do not experience a big loss, but that is always expected to profit even though it sounds familiar in my head 🙂

You can't get rich from trading if you don't have good trading skills, but you can make profit and collect profit from trading to get rich, I mean not directly if you trade right away, but you need a long process and lots of experience, Just my opinion, Cheers!

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

Trade can make you rich, it can also make you poor. See various answers here all you have to do is try trading. A pro comes from a beginner so don't be afraid to learn to trade and do it.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

Really I don't think so you can make a lot of profit but not to be rich and it's depan on your capital you begging with if it's big or small

If you are buying low and selling high and your orders are always get customers I guess that's will make you rich as soon as possible.

Of course you can, but when you start don't think about getting rich quick but thinking about the market and continuing to learn it. When you are used to and increase capital, it will be easier for you to get profits

It can make you rich if you have a lot of luck and inspiration to invest in a coin that has a very low price and good things happen in the future so that the price rises to a huge value. But that is very unlikely to happen

Yes absolutely, but you have trade carefully with the proper skills. Trading made lots of people rich I know. So, I am sure that trading can change anyones life.