Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

18 hours ago, jekichchan said:

In this regard, coingecko outperforms marketcapa. Because coingecko has a lot of coins in its lists, but marketcap does not want to add new coins that coingecko adds. Because of this, coingecko is now very popular. People use it to watch other coins which are many where not.

Yes, you are right and it is the one of the known coin tracker, so what can you say about coingecko and coinmarketcap, I think coinmarketcap is the superior

Both of them are good websites and provide all the necessary information a crypto trader needs. One advantage of CoinGecko is that it shows you more information in its home page. For example, you can see price changes during 1h, 24h and even 7 days in one page but Coinmarketcap only shows 24h changes in price and volume. Since CoinGecko is newer, it has less ads which is less annoying. However, the real benefit of Coinmarketcap which is not found in CoinGecko is that it lets you make more precise analysis because you have access to a long history of prices from any year since 2009. This feature is especially useful for advanced traders.

• +3 1

Obviously, almost everybody first found out about coinmarketcap and there is really small amount of people who knows about coingecko, so the first one is more popular and better for me.

Both are great as both of them are similar but they do have their own features which still drives most Crypto user into having to use both almost like simultaneously, as the coingecko do this of having to rampage in the freecryptobies on their users as they did on providing free books which they purchased about DeFi

3 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Coinmarket cap and coingenco are two different platforms on which we can find prices for all coins and altcoin. Both are the best platform. It depends on what he / she prefers. I mainly use coinmarketecap to find out the price of any coin.

Yes they are two different places. Now that coinmarketcap belongs to binance I think they will be able to make it a better place. Coingecko is more transparent than coinmarketcap.

No doubt coinmarketcap is the best though i haven't tried next one but i don't have any complaints about the coinmarketcap except dead coins listing there. As i get all needed details about Crypto there so no need to search another place.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I consider them the best of the two sites that you will be able to rely on, but each has its own point of view
I prefer coinmarketcap because they are well-known and have a great design as well as plans for several projects. It is a good thing to depend on them together, you have the advantage, and it does not matter what you depend on when you relate to the news and reliable analyzes.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I prefer coingecko because sometimes on the site Coinmarketcap place false information and if you follow it, without rechecking, you can lose money.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:34 PM, Sty1e said:

that Coin marketcap that coingecno both are very convenient and reliable services and here rather more who likes what, more individually I for example use mprketcap it is more familiar to me but I can also use another resource,both of them are reliable

Yes I think that you are right coinmarketcap and coingecko are both reliable sources of information here in cryptocurrencies and either what you both it is sure that you will get quality information from them so it would be great if you will now the difference. 

For me i prefer coin market cap , because is the popular website in this world , for me i never heard about the other website , so i will advise you to work with coin market cap because is the better.

If will prefer to coingecko because now a days Coinmarketcap have many ads on it but if find less ads on coingecko in result coingecko is mot heavy sites as CMC is. But i am not saying that CMC is bad sites. Both are trusted sites of crypto market we got much good information of tokens on these sites. 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:12 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

Between those two cryptocurrency sites reviews I prefer using coinmarketcap to coingecko though it is still not widely used and known it's the best but combination of both of them can be great as well in terms of information comparison.

both website is good and easyiest to used , I used coingecko from longtime inorder to check status of any coin , rarely I visits on coinmarketcap because I got every information about coin in coingecko .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I was a fan of CMC until I read it has been bought by Binance. I believe in more credibility and I am not convinced in CMC anymore because I don't know what CZ is aiming at for buying the most popular and used cryptocurrency data provider. I now prefer Coingecko. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

Many people of this forum site always compare coinmarketcap site with other market analysis sites. And I will always prefer coinmarketcap because it has many useful free tools which don't have other sites.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Basically coinmarketcap, perhaps because it is better known, but coingecko is not very different as well, it is also convenient and in some ways there is even more information

I usually use both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko to check the current state of the cryptocurrencies. CoinMarketCap is categorized and has real-time information/statistics on the value of more than 100 cryptocurrencies like the price and the amount. While CoinGecko is also measuring other things regarding these tokens instead monitoring and weighing coins and tokens by market valuation or trade amounts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think both are good, but I prefer CoinGecko, because CoinGecko is available in several languages whereas Coinmarketcap is only in English. With the multiple languages available on CoinGecko, it makes it easier for all of us around the world to use them without being restricted by language.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you could only write these names correctly it would have been better as it is two of the important websites and you mistaken the names of both. Most of us use both of them and while you suggest coingecko you given no reason why we should choose this from coinmarketcap.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have a preference anymore, I only use which one loads faster. For sometime it was coingecko loading faster in my device and other times it was coinmarketcap. I don't know if it was my interenet connection but I don't like waiting for pages to load. Both websites have equally good information.

• +1 1

Coinmarketcap and coingecko are among the most important sites through which to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, the most important crypto platforms, and detailed information about each cryptocurrency, but for me I prefer Coinmarketcap because it is easy to use even for beginners.

• +2 3

Both are very good, but I think Coingecko has more currencies listed, but in return Coinmarketcap has better tools for trading and investor use

• +3 1

What I think is that both have listed too many cryptocurrencies. I don't know if this is what we want to have so large variety as out of the seven thousand they have listed at least five thousand are scams and useless projects. We need variety but also quality and have better standards when choosing the crypto listings.

• +2 1
  • +4 1