Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

I used to use Coinmarketcap to view information about crypto currencies such as prices, trading volumes etc.👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Coinmarket cap and coingenco are the two different platforms where we can find the prices of all coins and altcoin.they both are best platform ..its depend on one's what he/she prefer.mostly i use coinmarketecap to knwo the price of any coin.

I will go with coingecko, as coinmarket cap is scandalize for the transparencies issues, most of experts have an article about it and also proven that there is a transparency issue on coinmarketcap regarding coin prices. 

Well the most best is coinmarketcap as it has  all the features like coin price converter ,coin list ,token list and other list separately and every functions perform smoothly and has really fast response also and coinmarketcap is used mostly that coingecno or coingecko

Personally I use coinmarketcap more as I find the UI a lot more intuitive and easier to browse through, I use it to view most of the coins I want to know about and I find their graph to be perfect when I want to know the current market trend for a particular coin.

8 hours ago, Mansour21 said:

Each of them has its disadvantages and disadvantages, but recently the conditions for including cryptocurrency in the coinmarketcap have become less stringent and strict than the first so we have seen a lot of scamming cryptocurrencies. 

Yes those of them have their own setback, but that of coinmarketcap is the one ahead, coingecko is much better

I prefer CoinGecko .leading real-time crypto .. That's because CoinGecko has been operating in the scope of crypto for several years and has the largest operational team.  With CoinGecko, i can monitor price movements from 100-1000 different crypto.  In addition, specifically for BTC, there is an interesting application of graphics from different time frames.

coingecko has more thing compared to coinmarketcap, if you want detailed stats you go on coingecko if you just want a fast view about the crypto market you go on coinmarketcap. 

so coingecko is more useful 

17 hours ago, Yanadia said:

I prefer CoinGecko .leading real-time crypto .. That's because CoinGecko has been operating in the scope of crypto for several years and has the largest operational team.  With CoinGecko, i can monitor price movements from 100-1000 different crypto.  In addition, specifically for BTC, there is an interesting application of graphics from different time frames.

You are the right choice like me, I also much interested on coingecno more than coinmarketcap, and I'm so amazed when I see people are saying that's coingecno is the scam

On 10/25/2019 at 7:12 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

In terms of reputation, Coinmarketcap is heading above Coingecko, but it is easier for projects to get on Coingecko than to get on Coinmarketcap, having said that, Coinmarketcap is better than Coingecko. Even their interface will tell.

In my opinion Coingeko is the best, because all the time i click to search about a coin i don't find it on marketcap.

And also Coingeko Has more coin than Marketcap.

1 minute ago, quegrowim said:

I by means of and by means of like Coinmarketcap greater.Because I had been making use of it for a long time and i experience more comfortable with their website.They have part of cool prospects too.(You can discover nearly all informations related to diverse cash.)

I agree with you, that coinmarketcap is indeed slightly superior to coin gecko, at least from the interface and also the features displayed on the coinmarketcap site are simpler and easier to understand, despite the many display ads on the coinmarketcap site, but that's not a problem

both is very good website and giving correct details but l mostly using coin market cap since 3 years my favorite is coin market cap.

I have checked coingecko and found more reliable than coinmarketcap, also the interface is good, and site is user friendly easy to understand, no doubt coinmarketcap is also good, but when coingecko came into my knowledge, i start using it.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I prefer using coingecko because it's the one who always on the above of results when I search it in google like if I want to check the price of a certain coin if I convert it to fiat. Also their user interface is way more user-friendly than coinmarketcap, that's why coingecko is easier to use.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:35 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

I am the big fan of coinmarketcap, it's provide real data and very real information. We can see any coin and any crypto currencies portfolio. I love coinmarketcap than any others coin.

I also like to use coinmarketcap to any news about any coin or exchange. mainly the user interface of this xsite very much easy to see for anyone.

I much prefer coinmarketcap as it is the site that I truly trusted and has high accuracy in terms of the current status of every coin in the market and also it is more easy to navigate and can choose or filter what you want to see exactly.

I think the two sites are great. I use them both and I can't leave one of them. In each one of them I find what I don't find in the other sometimes.

I am still using this forum only and I have not browsed anyone else, for all my free time I take advantage of it here .. I will probably try other sites in the future and gain more knowledge

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:38 PM, Shinobi1 said:

Both are goods i use both coinmarketcap and coingecko to see the value of particular coin plus also some information about that coins and for interface of coinmarketcap is good but feature of coingecko has more 

As I am using the coinmarketcap till I started my crypto life so I feel much better using the coinmarketcap platform. I am using the mobile application of it. 

On 10/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I always prefer coinmarketcp is the best. Because it's easy to use and any begginer can understand. On the other side coingecko sites interface is harder than coinmarketcp.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

coinmarketcap is comes first than coingecko,both are good but i prefer coinmarketcap because it is more  accurate compared to coingecko or any platforms 

I think Market Cap is older and that's why I use it better than coingecno because it is the first market I use and I keep using it

THINK POSITIVE

I will choose CoinMarketCap because of its simplicity in the terms of user interface so as a newbie I easily know the components who used.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas