Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

Both are good. But I think in Coin marketcap or coingecno we use Coin marketcap the most. It is a very popular side and we can easily do our currency transactions here. Also we market our Coin many easily Coin marketcap.

• +2 1

I will select coinmarketcap. As we know that coinmarketcap is a very big market where almost 2k+ coin listed and they always update there price info. So I think coinmarketcap is best.

• +1 1

I prefer coinmarketcap, because that's where the platform that I make a reference to always get updates about developments in the price of crypto, especially the top 100 best crypto. and all the data they provide is very good and the form of explanations about prices and charts is very easy to understand.

• +2 1

Since Coingecko is a more professional and better quality service, I prefer it, but I use both services when I want to research something important or something. Although Coinmarketcap service is the leading and most used service in this sector, it cannot provide us with real data in some cases.

• +2 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Loly said:

Of course, I prefer coingecko because the coinmarketcap website has some misinformation about the volumes of liquidity in currencies. And there are some currencies that are not covered by the site for unknown reasons.

Sure you are right coinmarketcap has no much information like the coingeckno, if I'm in coingeco it is always give me all details about crypto

• -1 1

actually i use both if them coinmarketcap is an amazing site it is popular and gives you a lot of information about coins and tokens but coingecko is faster in updating pricess

Edited by melikf78
  • -1 1

Both of them are good for getting review about crypto. generally I use coinmarketcap to get any information like price or volume. I think this sites user interface is good.

• -1 1

I think my favorite website is coin market cap. This is the right choice . because this website can give fully 100% genuine volume .this reason I choice coin market cap. And this site exchange and trading volume 100% genuine.  And this site compared to coingeko batter than .

• +2 1

I think coinmarket cap is very good website than any other sites. This website provide very real data than others. I using this site since 2010. i love the interface of the site and really it's amazing site.

• +1 1

Coinmarketcap and Coingecno both are best crypto market site.But i think coinmarketcap is better than Coingecno site.Coinmarketcap has more popularity

• -1 1

Coin market cap is famous one in crypto world but i did not have any use of coingeco. But i have also listen rumors about coinmarketcap transparency issues. 

• +1 1

I use coinmarketcap.com because it is very good site and it has very nice interface. Coinmarketcap provide 100% real and geniune data. So i recommend everyone to use coinmarketcap.com.

Usually I use coinmarketcap if I'm just looking up the price of a coin or where it trades, but I have used coingecko as well.  They're both decent sites and you don't have to choose one or the other.  You can use both as whichever one suits you.  What you  have to look out for is fake trading volume, which is a huge problem on both sites.  They don't verify that exchanges are telling them the truth when they report those numbers and it can be misleading.

Coingecko has a few more options available, more links and around a thousand coins more along with their markets. Coinmarketcap is still the first result in google search though. Coinmarketcap played a huge roll in 2016-2017 bull run and the price explosion of altcoins. It was really fast and simple to use. This is the proper way to promote this market. Not endless technicals and resources. A few lines of description are enough. But coinmarketcap failed in providing real volumes as shady exchanges faked the trading volumes in most of the pairs available. Coinmarketcap has already accepted this and released a liquidity index which looks a lot better as an indicator of what is actually going on.

I am the big fan of coinmarketcap, it's provide real data and very real information. We can see any coin and any crypto currencies portfolio. I love coinmarketcap than any others coin.

As far as I know CoinMarketCap is most accurate than other site. More bitcoiners uses this site to check the prices. If more bitcoiners use this site this mean this is accurate and no doubt that even new comers use this site too to check the prices of coins.

Colangelo is normally easier in my position, there may automatically a fabulous finance calculator and additionally, a lot less effort is normally paid out inspecting silver and gold coins. The actual poor, the software arises if for example the gold coin conditional on Ethereum, a commitment really are confounded and therefore the inconsequential fee is normally necessary.

I think both have good feature for us to analysis the coin. So until now i don't know how to compare them.

Coinmarketcap i see have many coin listed and big database for exchange and coin or token. In coingecko is more detail information and what i like coingecko have calculator coin so we can calculate how many we invest on the coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, VangoCash said:

The most times i use coinmarketcap to view the price of BTC , but i also use very often Coingecko for smaller and new coins. I like and i use both of them.

For me I mostly likely coingecno because I see that's it have the best features and  also they hsve the telegram group that's people can communite

I always checked the value of coins on coin marketcap because the user interface are pleasing to view and very interactive for the update of the coins.

I usually check the the coin information to coinmarketcap as they real time updating the statistics though coingecko is also doing it, it seems I get used to coinmarketcap. 

On 10/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

Until now, I still using coinmarketcap on reviewing and checking the prices and other related things about a coin, bitcoin for example. Commonly, I am using coinmarketcap to view the graphs of every coin, hoping to seek some potentials on what coin may rise soon so that I can invest.

nMvFbuZ.png

If you are really new to trading and looking for a tool that provides all alerts and features, make sure to try “CoinGecko” .. One of the best things about this tool (besides being simple) is the fact that it is completely free and you will get a quick overview of the best digital currencies available in the market. It's better than coinmarketcap.