Coin marketcap or coingecno! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Coin marketcap or coingecno!

In fact I use both sites, but my use is mostly for http://coinmarketcap.com, although I find https://www.coingecko.com/en where there are some additional features better than coinmarketcap.com, but it seems that by tradition I have become accustomed to that. In addition, you often have to use both sites because some coins are on this site and not on the other and vice versa.

Both are good reference sites for me, I would choose coinmarketcap for the first time and if I don't find information on CMC then I will look for it on the coingecko site

• +1 1

I prefer coingeko, because it has long been used to it, and do not want to look for a replacement, because it performs the same functions as marketcap, but here of course all the taste. Here my friend uses only coinmarketcap, and I not simply cannot use it because of its interface.

• +1 1

I more often visit Coinmarket cap to see market price charts. I haven't visited Coingecno, but I'm very comfortable in the coinmarket cap, plus the exchange rate to local currencies, so it's easy to see the graph.

• +1 1

CoinGecko is usually a cryptocurrency rank web page of which assesses this world’s major a digital currencies all over numerous critical considerations. Dollars pick up search rankings dependant on variables like programmer pastime, group, liquidity, current market capitalization in addition to open fascination, in addition to it’s an issue that facilitates CoinGecko have out from the herd.

• +2 1

i prefer coinmarketcap cause it is a pioneer in that sector and also has more coins listed that coingecko. i also like the charts of coinmarketcap more, cause they look much more sleek and smooth.

• +1 1

The both platforms serves the same purpose but is like coinmarketcap is more of popular than coingecko the interesting thing they is that they are serving the main Reason they are been created for to provide a useful informations. 

• +1 1

I use coinmarketcap now and forever, this site can offer you a lot of services, and I'm sure you will not miss anything about cryptocurrencies anymore I already installed his official

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

.https://www.coingecko.com/en

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

I prefer to go coinmarketcap, but for information on tokens or ICO, coingecko can be relied upon. All this time for legit information I prefer coinmarketcap. At present there are more enthusiasts from cryptocurrency users to find out the value and volume is coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

I think both of these websites are really good at doing their work. But personally I use coinmarketcap to see the prices of the coins. Cause I used this website for a very long time! And I simply love the interface of it. 

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which between of this website do you prefer are the best site in cryptocurrencies review?

OR

https://coinmarketcap.com/ for me I suggest coingecno is best although coinmarketcap is more widely than coingecno.

What is the reason you prefer Coingecno over the broader and well-known coinmarketcap for knowing market prices? because I just heard about coingecno.

• -1 1

When I compare these two websites it is obvious that both offer lots of useful data about each coin. I prefer the design of CoinGecko to CoinMarketCap because it has more pleasant graphics but CoinMarketCap gives you more detailed data about any coin. You can even see statistics for every single day which is a great information because by reviewing a coin's past performance (price history), you can understand its price behavior pattern and use it to predict its price on your own. Both websites show you price charts and rank coins based on market cap data.

You can use both websites for your trade but if I want to choose one of them it would definitely be CoinMarketCap because it is a massive cryptocurrency database.

• +2 1

CoinMarketCap is more popular and it`s has stricter rules to list on it. CoinGecko has more tokens and coins and more information about them, but I still prefer CMC 

• -1 1

Generalle here it is a matter of taste, in my case I think that coinmarket offers better features.

The additional question is Who came first.

• -1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think coinmarketcap are  more trusted and user friendly for any user. 

my last 3 year experience coinmarketcap information better then  CoinGecko that's why i recommended use for coinmarketcap.     

• +1 1

To me, both coin marketcap and coingecno are great but in comparison coin marketcap is the best because coin marketcap follows a number of rules from coingecno . Coingecno so looks best on coin marketcap.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Kabbo said:

Coinmarketcap is best than coingecno. Because every user now using CMC to see the price and existing news.

I also use coinmarketcap more than coingecko. By the way i am really unable to find any major difference between these sites.Both are enough for our requirements

Edited by Emma
  • +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Both are good. but I prefer the coinmarketcap site. because here I can see the decline and increase in prices and from here I can see which coins are a lot to buy and sell.

• +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 11:42 AM, Lubruselu said:

OR

The both platform are very good in there work for what they are made. But personally i will go for coinmarketcap. I am using it for a long time and it attracts my attention more than coingecko. Their information is so accurate as per market and always updated. 

• +2 1

I chose both because the data is accurate and valid. Co -ecko and CoinMarket are the favorite places for crypto adopters to check their coins.

• -2 1

13 hours ago, Satya31 said:

The both platform are very good in there work for what they are made. But personally i will go for coinmarketcap. I am using it for a long time and it attracts my attention more than coingecko. Their information is so accurate as per market and always updated. 

Yah that's right, both all platforms are the best, but me for myself I'm interested in coingecno. But why their crypto review in rank are different?

• -2 1

Both are very useful and efficient,they both have different features,so it depends on you which one you are comfortable or easy for you to use.

• -1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 2:12 PM, Lubruselu said:

OR

Me i prefer coingecko because coingecko is fast in listing new coins so you can easily get all informations you need in new coin unlike coinmarketcap it takes decades before they list a new coin.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I mostly use both Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. due to comparison, price, volume and marketcap. And I think the data at Coingecko is more reasonable.

• -1 1

Both of these sites remain good to use and you can always see information about bitcoin at any time convenient for you. 

• -2 1