What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

I wish i could buy books online with crypto but i don't know where to buy them and pay with crypto. For now i only buy video games form Ubisoft company.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Interchange, with an acquaintance who buys me BTC and would buy more books, to learn trading, and grow more in the world of Cryptocurrencies, he would also give me my tastes but first my projects then the pleasure, at this time it is not recommended to buy anything anymore  that if you withdraw you will lose a lot.

Currently, you cannot buy anything from the Internet using crypto, because most online stores do not allow payment via crypto, unfortunately.

you can buy different things online with crypto currency my friends now different manufacturers they accept bitcoin and other alter coin as one of they are means of transaction this is big step towards development and every one have to take it

43 minutes ago, OldBangS333 said:

only use crypto currencies tо trade and create extra money, I regularly understand a small amount to procure fodder and forfeit for unsophisticated clоthes like electricity or internet. I hope in the upcoming to be gifted to accept belongings completely via bitcоin, but for straight away it is only a dream

If we do that, crypto will never earn its respect as real money.

I would love to hold my cryptocurrency and sometimes trade with it, there are emote many outlets that supports the Payment of cryptocurrency for their goods

I've bought with Bitcoin hardware for my computer. Basically I'm trying to find merchants that accept Bitcoin and other crypto and support them. I think that we as users should be encouraging the use of cryptocurrencies and make more purchases. 

Currently there are many stuff which is possible to by for bitcoin, but I do not think its the right situation for that. My plan is to cash out the biggest part of my coins when the time come and it will cost much again, I wish to spend it on renovation of the house and traveling. 

I will buy a house with my cryptocurrency. I really need home. I still don't want to sell my 2 bitcoins. I will sell it for at least $ 40k. I want to build a house for my mother, my house is very old already. Within 2-3 years I will still have to sell bitcoins to buy a new home with my savings

buying books or clothes will be just a waste of my coins. i think the best thing we can do is to invet those money back in some platforms or business but if i have only one option to buy, i will just buy car, or house cause that will be good investments too for my coins/money i think,

I am planing to make withdrawal and purchase a google play store developers account so that i can publish my game onto the play store, i will also like you guys to help support me in sharing and downloading the game when its out also some reviews and rating

I have been trying to buy video games several times using mini currencies, as I have been paying some cryptocurrencies in exchange for a link to download the game and I love doing this a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I buy collectibles from sites that use cryptocurrency from other people, I send them cryptocurrency, and they send me the item by mail.

There are a lot of things to buy with Bitcoin. I have already made purchased so many things by using bitcoin for example t-shirt, scripts, games, movie ,book, stickers and many more. You have too search stores which support Bitcoin payment. 

6 hours ago, Kamila said:

I buy collectibles from sites that use cryptocurrency from other people, I send them cryptocurrency, and they send me the item by mail.

You make a good used of cryptocurrency, this will make it easier for faster transaction, I only exchanges my cryptocurrency to my local currency, I am yet to experience the best side of cryptocurrency

I will not prefer buying  anything now with my bitcoin i am storing them so that i can invest them in a good site and can earn profit 

There are many things that i think that crypto can be used on. The first thing that i ever used crypto on, was the bitrefill site, where i was able to buy airtime for my mobile device. Other than that, there are many sites that you can use to buy gift cards for various sites in crypto and then you can use the site easily with the gift card being your payment method. Such a site is amazon, which i find to be very helpful.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

22 minutes ago, Konkaakter said:

Cryptocurrency exchanges will buy and sell bitcoin on your behalf. There are hundreds currently operating, with varying degrees of liquidity and security, and new If you want to buy cryptocurrency quickly and easily with your credit card check out the Kraken Exchange! Cryptocurrencies have pretty much been a topic ofYou should consider whether you understand the possibility of losing ... the cryptocurrency becoming a viable alternative to many centralized payment  

There are many things we can purchased online you can buy anything you desires since we are in the world of blockchain everything can be possible through the blockchain

On 10/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

In this time there are only few services of crypto. And it's too far for me to get. But in future I will buy some products with crypto. Because my wanting product not under crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I buy by using cryptocurrencies directly from websites or converting them into money into my visa card anything food, phone, games

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Generally I don't waste my crypto coin on online games but sometime I use to buy online course in udemy website and my brother little brother take some coin for buying Google Play card. And also I used to pay internet service. 

Just now, alex72 said:

I have a plan to buy one smartphone and one laptop computer with Cryptocurrency but I did not find the marketplace buyer can I purchase those with my Cryptocurrency

there is something called , where you can buy gift cards and then you can use those to buy those kind of stuffs you need. But you can also use this website https://spendabit.co/go?q=mobile+phone be cautious i have not tried it myself.

I am not thinking that I will buy my coins now because it will require me to make up for what I have lost some time and effort. I will invest and what I get will be spent that time on myself. It is possible to buy a new electronic device and buy new books in this field

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, Basad said:

Exactly you are right, presently now that is my next target, I want to continue with trading with little coins I have save despite the market is not too favourable

I think that I am gonna save up my coins because I think that it is important to hold my coins and convert it into other currency when the price and time is right. I think that if Im gonna spend it I think that it is best to spend it in investments. 

I prefer using cryptocurrency to buy games as most online stores now accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.