New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

On 10/23/2019 at 2:55 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth

I'm looking for some good Ethereum wallet because I'm planning to invest with that coin, I'm going to try this one for me to know if this is a good type of wallet to invest with. 

Thank you for this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is good news for crypto users, because Opera is one of the important browsers in the internet world and it has millions of users in the world. Therefore, the number of crypto users will increase, but you must make sure your wallet is safe in this browser before using it.

They have access to their browser which keeps me away from them!  I will still grab MyderWallet and use it because I see it as one of the safest wallets in the world of cryptocurrency!  Sorry but I don't have another ERC-20 wallet to use!

They have access to their browser which keeps me away from them!  I will still grab MyderWallet and use it because I see it as one of the safest wallets in the world of cryptocurrency!  Sorry but I don't have another ERC-20 wallet to use!

I think the Opera browser wallet is safe, because opera is one the the safest browser so I don't think they can hacked you. Just like brave browser, its very safe and have wallet too. It depends on you if you gonna use this kind of wallets or just use the traditional Crypto wallets. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a good news, But i can't trust therse browser. Last  few month ago, i saw a news that some third party browser are stealing your information. If that happen with this opera. 

Crypto Wallet has been added to the new Opera Mini, it has many benefits for those who are engaged in crypto work. But there is also a risk.  A new user will never know how secure the wallet is. For that, you have to look at the reviews first and see the state of their security. After that, I hope everyone will be able to use it very easily.

i don't know mate , for me i don't think i can trust that and take the risk , not saying it is a scam but i never used that browser before , but it looks from the comments above that some people are using it and all is good so i may give it a try later

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It's well updated browser, with an interesting features for one to be saving his/her earnings direct. This will not only suit and serve the purpose of serving only but also a means for advertising Crypto to teeming citizens who yet to be expose to Crypto world.

• +2 2

On 9/8/2020 at 12:36 AM, yato987 said:

i don't know mate , for me i don't think i can trust that and take the risk

It is fully decentralized wallet ! I kindly ask you to check on Opera browser first. I have full control over my ethereum wallet and have been using  wallet without any issues. Adblocking feature, night mode, VPN, crypto wallet,etc all are the best features of Opera browser. 

• +2 1

Many browser are adding crypto wallet which is very good news for the opera browser user. Even we are getting paid for watching ads in the brave browser which is very profitable for the people who uses browser more.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

Yes, I think such wallets are safe, especially if we are accustomed to using Opera as our daily browser, this is good news for Opera users because they can use both browsers and wallets to store crypto, that means cryptocurrency continues to grow and much more. . The platform develops crypto wallets to store browser user assets. I think more platforms will develop wallets like this as crypto use continues to grow.

• +1 1

That is a great , opera browser is popular between isers in world , for me i use it as my main browser so it would be good to be able to store cryptocurrencies in a wallet here but there is still the idea of security , can they provide enough security to the wallet so hackers can't steal our money?

• +1 1

I actually dont know what was so good about this opera mini, I never use it, but the right thing that has happened to me is the use of Google chrome, am yet to find that one browser that is better than Chrome whether it has a wallet of not that is yet to come.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Opera is well known browser and surely is worth trusting but I don't know if it is using any account to access the wallet or what it is how it will be used.

I will not suggest you to use opera browser as wallet, opera supposed to be used as browser not wallet. Using reputable wallets like coinomi and electrum that people have been using for long without any complain is the best. 

On 10/23/2019 at 5:36 PM, Caporetto said:

These browser integrated wallets are going to be easiest to get hacked,surfing all the websites , leaving cookies behind and ur wallet i guess it wont be long until we hear of a mass hack 

Yeah I think it is better to use cold wallet because it cannot hacked easily compared to wallet like that and other wallets that was on internet is prone from hacking. So better to chose the most secured one, it is okay if you spend much on that kind of wallet because it gives you high level security. 

My opinion on this topic, regardless of the name of the site (Opera Browser) is that this type of site is vulnerable to hacking because it is not safe so that cookies can be vulnerable to penetration due to the number of visitors and browsers. If the encryption wallet is insecure and therefore the funds are vulnerable to theft.  This post is less than a year old and I don't know if users like this browser

I have not used the Opera browser because of some issue I had with my device, it couldn't load so I may need to upgrade the andriod but I've heard of their wallet before and it made headlines in the crypto news. This is big and imagine google chrom making something like that it will be very good thing for crypto.

We cannot trust browsers like opera I prefer use browser brave is fast and safe second about crypto wallet create it in browser it's not safe at all the may stole your coins 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am proud to use Opera browser and I didn't know that I had a crypto wallet in it. I feel a lot better now that I have learned this and I will try to explore how to use this wallet and maybe I will send some crypto from yobit in it and try to find if it is easy to use and helps us somehow. But I am afraid because of the many scammers and viruses and maybe I too have one so I will be very careful.

• +2 1

I remember I've read about this but I never used opera so I didn't do a search for this wallet. Opera is considered top in security as a browser so it can be correct that their wallet won't have security problems but this is also up to the users and what software we download and how we use the browsers we have.

• Useful or interesting 1

The wallets that come preset with browsers specially opera browser are very easily susceptible to hacking and scamming because security of opera browser is not up to the mark

BetFury                                                   

this can be a first-class tidings everyone else cryptography sweetheart. theater had been retinol reliable application in order that i suspect  notecase is additionally bonded. in order that we are able to delicately go with so storehouse ugs. showtime past times we must always storage bit as we are able to bet on the safety at the moment we will be able to in conclusion go with.

Edited by Ad.shah

Yes yes, opera browser has crypto wallet which can be exploited by users, I think wallet in browser is not safe, because browser can be hacked easily by hackers so I don't recommend using that wallet. Better to use a trusted online wallet like myetherwallet.