10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

Ponzi  scams are the most dangerous nowadays. These all things are the ambush created by the scammers to loot the money. Be aware and safe from the scammers. Do not be  so greedy due to the fake schemes which results to lose the funds. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:47 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for sharing this valuable information here in forum with us. All of these tricks are currently used by the scammers in the cryptoworld. Everyone should ignore these.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, Sumayya said:

Avoid telegram at all cost, block off spam chat and report them, that is the place you find many scams going on

Telegram is now full of scammers is better we get our selves distance from it to avoid hacking of any means

Thank you for the information and news, this really helped me for the limited knowledge of the crypto world. appeals to investors never to invest in new or upcoming coins. greeting the crypto world.

Thank you my friend for providing this information. I want to talk that the telegram bots are actually false and this large amount of bitcoin cannot be produced by them, so we must not work with them and we should not make any deposits with them because they are a waste of time and we will lose our money

I want to give thanks for Share your knowledgeable informatio,  your all information   was so important especially fake airdrop and Gram belling bot. Thanks   

Good job bro. I appreciate your work and thanks for sharing this useful and helpful information with us. We should keep sharing such useful information. 

I think the one thing that we should have avoided is, putting our faith that prices won't drop to 5k, we forgot anything can happen to crypto.

Ponzi scam, Telegram Bot scam, Fake rewards scam, Selfdrop scam etc all should be avoided in 2020 and following next years too. Nowadays there are so many scam projects with the selfdrop campaigns, never invest amounts in the selfdrops of any new projects. 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

Very good and informative post, my friend. I will follow on hundred percent your advice. I fear scammers more than other thing on cryptoworld.

I've been scammed by 1 or 2 of those points there when having to be a Crypto user and especially I get to list on many and multiple occasions, basically on the force of greed which made me to list sometimes, unconditional and afterward I regret on not having enough knowledge to avoid this scam method and means on users

• Useful or interesting 1

Really, my friend, it is a great post. It is really 10 important points for all new investors so that their profits are not lost overnight. They need to be careful when trading and do not put thim profits in unreliable places.

• Useful or interesting 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Almost you gave us all the aspects of crypto market which are doubtful for us on these ways we can avoid from deadly loss due to ponzi scheme, scam wallets, fake sites, investment double sites and scammers created many others trick to cheat us. So avoid it. 

Thank you my friend and I would like to add a big confirmation that the telegram robots that are sent through Facebook to the subscribers so that they enter and put their important personal information, it is one of the most dangerous ways that may penetrate the wallet and steal it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These things are quite important for all the user to acknowledge always. Because any kinds of avoidness of these things can cause great loss to all the users. These will also secure a user from getting scammed from any kinds of hacking.  The profits can also come through the ways very specificly. The impression about keeping the information is very important. 

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Thanks for this post. I am now educated and have information about what to avoid in cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld. This is helpful to us beginners because we can avoid the dangers in Crypto. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are important instructions for a begginers. Because I saw maximum begginers do this fault. And after that they say that crypto not good.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well thanks for you information and this information must be read by all newbie and those people willing to earn from Crypto field. As they become victims easily in theses scenario so we should be safe and ask alll to be safe.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Your words are true and golden advice is indeed to be followed if we want to take a safe path towards cryptocurrencies, earn profits and keep our currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

I had heard about all of the things mentioned in the topic except this one! I have never had a similar experience that someone communicates with me and offers to trade for me! Does the manager offer to trade with your investment? If he asks for capital from you, he is almost certainly a scammer. You should only share profit with confident people you know well. What do they mean by community? Is this the same as social media groups? I think this case needs more clarification because it is not as common as other scamming tricks. If someone has some experience about this, please explain it here.

• Useful or interesting 2

Very helpful post mate. I will add in that also don't join any fake bounty programs, as most of the bounty programs are now just scam. We all need to understand your all 10 points if we want to be safe from scams.

You are right we should avoid all this , because this are the methods in which scammers uses to get rid of people's money , and mostly the newbies fall victim to them, so seeing this post I think it will really help many to beware of scammers and method there use to operate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can basically sum it into not looking and searching for free money as well as be smart and careful about your transactions and any operations with cryptocurrency that you are making.

This post is a very useful post. I think that this type of post are very much needed in this platform. Only then the platform conditions will be met. So I advice the experienced one to make good post.

Thank you for sharing this and I totally agree with you. If you want to achieve your goals on crypto this 2020, you better avoid those things mentioned above, most especially gambling and be less greedy when it comes to investment.