10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

Scammers are very bad in the crypto world because they waste our time sending many spam messages, so we must avoid them.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

Also there are other things that we should ignore. Many people working on faucets site which is totally waste of time. Also some people working on crypto without knowledge. They should improve their crypto knowledge.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 10/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Ponzi Schemes with high profits.

i've seen many people fall for this classic trick, they get greedy for the profit and don't realize it's a scam, always remember, if it's too good to be true it's probably a scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 10/22/2019 at 12:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Free cloud mining sites are the ones that are scams or little profits in a long time. There are lots of cloud mining website which you earn coins strictly on your subscribed plan without issues. I will introduce you Genesis mining.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed, thank you for these tips. I think that you have provided many tips that are definitely important tips and everyone should adhere to them to protect their money and do the preservation of them. Thank you again.

Thank you very much for this information, I think the most important thing is to be cool in this topic, and not be so fast and aggressive, doing everything in certain steps, and also, learn from your mistakes, this is very important!

On 2/16/2020 at 12:03 PM, kasharkhan said:

Thanks for providing useful information to us, if a person wants to stay for long time in the market so they need to follow these steps you have provided to us.

that's absolutely true this post is very important for everyone especially for those who want to invest in cryptocurrency or they already invested in it I think hodling your cryptocurrency could be a great idea rather than trading

• +1 1

I think that most of the points that you have raised here can be summarized into one simple point and that is to avoid scammers. And i highly agree with you. In fact the first point that you raised about mining was something that i used to do a lot of in the past and it is something that i then moved away from because it is not profitable at all and it was causing major damages to my machine. Furthermore, the rule with the scammers is that if it sounds like it is too good to be true, the it probably is and always do your research to avoid these mistakes mentioned in this topic.

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, this is completely true, you mentioned the top 10 things that everyone should avoid working with, especially beginners in crypto who lose their money when they do one of these things, especially participating in fake airdrops

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

This will be noted since i've been reading a lot about crypto world since i am planning to invest so i must know first the basics before i'm stepping up my game. These basic terms will be noted thank you so much for a good content it is very helpful.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this, the most important is to avoid scammers out there and you need to have a proper knowledge to avoid these kind of things.

• +1 1

Scammers have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced Cryptocurrency users and for that reason I will suggest you make your own personal research on any project you want to join to avoid lose to scammers because they always appear in good face but turn there face immediately you send them your funds so be careful as nobody will give you your money back if you lose.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All in the list are the most common thing to happen that's why we should avoid it. But thanks to your Thread it keeps an active warning specially in the large number of newcomers in the crypto Industry to make them aware about the risk that was lurking around. 

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, Cryptohash said:

Almost each and every things you have mentioned is true and it should be avoided but there are group of people who don't listen to anyone. Yes, some airdrops can give your real crypto's, some Ponzi scheme can be real and give you high profit and so on. But remember only some can give you good profit in sometime not all the time. So, you should be aware of that.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:47 PM, Cryptohash said:

Its true not only 2020 but after years also cloud mining not profitable, because cloud mining need to purchase their plans and use smart contract to increase referrels, to increase mining speed but cloud mining doing scam 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:47 PM, Cryptohash said:

You're right the most avoid thing is telegram and their fake projects, because they suggests most of projects are fake if we participated in their scheme they wants deposit some crypto currency and finally stolen our funds,

• +1 1

you are right my freind @Cryptohash, those things should be avoid in all time for this crypto world, not only for 2020,there are many scammers in this world and always giving new methods to scam others

Thank you for sharing this very useful information, it's very informative and so educative. Actually most of these things mentioned above are what good numbers of people have loose their coins through. Despite knowing that Crypto world is a money making system ones you intend to do anything make sure you have good understanding about whatever you are going to do and confirm it legitimacy to be at free and safer side.

Yes we should avoid all those things that you mentioned and we will keep our assets safe. But i like gambling like bch.games you just play like dice but it is more easy to earn.

Am with you on fake airdrops and scam wallets, I have fallen victim of both and each have lost some good money to them and am not so sure what happens when it comes to choosing a genuine wallet it becomes difficult to identify the right one,am using right now Trust wallet and so far so good, my money is safe but I  have heard some one complain they could not get their money 

• +2 1

Thank you for the post useful for beginners. I myself came across a phishing site at an early stage of studying cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Must evade these things that are referenced above in the point. You should think about these things. that the con artist are exceptionally dynamic in the market and they generally need the clients coins. Thus, keep mindful from these things

I'm totally with you on all this the pyramid ponzi schemes always fall can last a year giving you and then goodbye funds, AirDrop telegram junk of super strange currencies are very abundant and the new ones fall in these airdrop I came across 2 of them but I already have experience to identify them, mining on conventional phones or PCs, another in which many new ones from this crypto world fall.

Your post is quite good, I've been repeatedly exposed to this kind of situations, but as my knowledge is quite wide, I've never fallen in that kind of scams. My recommendation is that first you have to see very well where you are going to invest your money so you don't lose it in the hands of scammers.

I agree with you, in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to be very cautious since due to the ignorance of many people on this issue they fall for the scam, it is recommended that you do business with platforms that have been in the market for years and have a good reputation .

• +5 1