Search Before You Post - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

On 10/22/2019 at 3:58 AM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

It is because that they are not aware do not have any idea that they can search a topic I hope they read this to prevent them having waning point.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Yes you re right I have seen some same topic and the admins will give a Warning for making this type copy past topic so be very careful for this .

Most members just want to have earnings but they are not thinking the real importance of this forum. You can learn a lot of things here. So before actually register, do small research about crypto currency so you can be useful too to your fellow members.

Yes, what you say is correct. I have been seeing a lot of same questions here. But for a newbie here like me too, it is inevitable that they are doing the same and asking the same because they don't know what to do. I really get them because ive been there but they should also read other posts to learn new things too.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

its some cind very hard , if you are new in the forum you cant search about an information or a post  because there is no search bar so this is cinda hard 

Its some cind vary hard, if you are new in the forum you cant search about an information or a post because there is no search bar so this is cinda har. We don't know everything in this World and what do we do when we want to know about the thing we don't kno, 'search'.          

On 10/22/2019 at 5:48 PM, hexwin said:

I would agree that people should search before posting or creating new topics, but search function is not working best now, so they have to search manually for specific topic

Yeah it is indeep useful for anyone of us that we should search before saying on doing to anything else before reacting to it. Everyone should search before post.     

11 minutes ago, Tangible Belal said:

Yes you are right..i am agree with you dear.. people should search before they create a topic.. because same are boaring for all.. really that is very nice suggestion

Most members just want to have earnings but they are not thinking the real importance of this forum.Really, that is very nice suggestio.    

On 10/22/2019 at 5:59 PM, mostawda3 said:

I think these examples you said, always need new answers, because the cryptocurrency market is always changing, and who was a good currency yesterday might become a failed currency today.

Let people ask their questions what is inhibiting then.Who was a good currency yesterday might become a failed currency today.    

Newbies need to read this there are tons of newbie that are basically just posting random question that have been already answers in this forum they never use the search bar then when there post got deleted because of repetitive content they are wondering why those post got deleted.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I like the search feature very much. I mean if you need to find something, you don't need to open new topic and asking your question that has been answers for a million times in other similar topic. Which is why the search feature could really save you a lot of time.

I agree with you bro making search befor write and know if any person ask this question befor. We want all user to open more subjects and to attract more people to cryptotalk. 

definitely they should search on the forum before posting any new topic.they should find the topic and see the comments before doing any post.i think after that process people should go with posting new topic.

I have also seen that many people are posting the same topic  that was posted before and I think they should make a complete research that is the topic de want to post this posted before

On 10/25/2019 at 5:47 AM, Phash said:

I hope it stops very soon because I'm tired of seeing the same topic and some will make a question topic and still answer it by themselves in their post. 

I actually agree to your opinion and I also tend to get confuse if I already posted in that certain topic. Having the same topic in one section make other confuse and its also luring the other member to create copy paste work spamming. 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, williamz902 said:

Hey friend I agree to your post if every member can read the group rules and search the content before posting then he find every problem  solution this forum have every topic how related this forum and they always useful for us so avoid to make new useless content and save your time

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:07 AM, Mikeeee said:

When I was a begginer in crypto I tend to research the meaning of some Terminologies that I don't really understand. And I must say that it helps me a lot to improve my post in forums. 

As a beginner, we certainly have a lot to ask in our minds and even any matter is always learned and understood so that until now we can start new things to be good so that after all that has passed has always helped us improve our posts in the forum until now.

If you want to help by sharing information you have there from a certain topic, you have to make sure that this information you want to share must be accurate and really helpful. Let's maintain this community more effective! 

I agree, because if you search more thoroughly in a certain topic you can create a constructive and useful information that everyone can use or realise. 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:30 PM, Forextrader said:

Yes its good for us if we do any post or any topic then we fist make it and its good for all of us so work on it its good 

right, before making any new post all should search about the topic if the the topic is not created yet and this will help all the members much.

User in this forum ought to do search before thinking of making any posts under a topic  so that you can good ideas and make useful posts

User in this forum ought to do search before thinking of making any posts under a topic  so that you can good ideas and make useful posts

Users in this forum ought to do search before thinking of making any posts under a topic  so that you can efficiently have good ideas and make useful posts

• +1 1

That is the best thing i read this morning. You're correct, the best thing to do before posting topics is to do your own research first so that they will believe on what you're saying. And also you can defend what is the topic you've sharing to us.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:58 PM, williamz902 said:

You are right that which I want to say. We must attention that posts repeatedly many times it is so silly thing I wish new members read your post carefully 

14 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Yes but some problem just think i just googled and wrote a post after researching from google then after me you do the  same and wrote the post then your and mine post same and can be look like copied from each other so i suggest to reply with own knowledge

Bro i never google for my any post on this forum. I always wrote by my own knowledge. But my writing skill is not good enough. So I think this is a  coincidences.

Right, they should search the topic first before they make a topic because the moderators will likely to delete the topic, make sure to make a topic it must be a unique so your post will not get delete.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes,  we need to have a look before we search on this forum. We are too lazy to do a simple search first before posting a topic!