Search Before You Post - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

Yeah you are right it is very important to do some research here in this forum on every topic you want to post before publishing it to avoid post duplication that can cause deletion of posts.

this is a very good idea as it will avoid the creation of duplicate topics which were becoming increasingly frequent in this forum, however now i realized that the moderators have become increasingly active in this regard with duplicate topics being deleted rather regularly. I think that perhaps when a new topic is created, a basic search should be done on the forum. If the topic is found to be a duplicate it should be immediately rejected, and if not it will be posted. A simple yet powerful algorithm,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Hello my friends at work. Yes, I noticed that some subscribers repeat the same posts, and this affects beginners, which makes them confused about the answer. We must search the websites for new topics in order to publish them.

If you are making posts on this forum, you must have to do some research what to write. Your posts should be creative and the most helpful otherwise they will get deleted by forum's moderators. Always be focused to create the good  posts. 

Yes you are right, I think if each member before introduce hit topic is important first to check on the Search Box, if the the such tittle exist, so we avoid all multiple post. So is important what you say here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto talk forum every day so many members join this forum, and they can't read rules carefully, they can't follows this rules so when they create any topic, they can't search if any one post this topic previously, and post this topic and create spam are duplicate topic , its really serious issue because that's why we see so many duplicate topics.

• -5 1

Yes my friend you are right, there is indeed a problem in repeating the topics and any member must search in a forum CryptoTalk and check before publishing his topic in order not to be repeated despite the difficulty of this search in the forum

Yeah. Some of them do that intentionally to make topics to count for payment and even for reputations. Topics like this should be deleted totally from the forum or locked for further commenting. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed many members are still making posts about questions that are easy to find the answer, and even in this forum have already been thoroughly discussed in the past. I also recommend members to take a few minutes and do a simple google search before asking things that are just simple to find out.

Well it would take some time as new people are here and they don't know how to do post and comments, as we all know that we are refered here by someone and they only said post and earn. So tutuorial should be added to the forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That is however not just an issue about our forum, people originally don't care about making much research for the answer they need and rather they ask for it again. It's getting very repetitive and admins can delete the new repeating topics, as the answer was already given earlier - in many places.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, Asim01 said:

Without search before creating a topic might make you receive warning ⚠ from moderator, always use the serch button that the only way to prevent yourself from warning. 

that's true as I am seeing that many people are creating those kind of post which are already available in this forum and some people are creating post which are totally meaningless 

But what is the good way 

To start your search before posting

Do you mean we have to use tags

But A lot of people Do not use tags

When they written their posts

So some times It is difficult to serach

l also think so that before creating topic we must make own research about that. You must give all information about your topic, if you want to get good reputation for your topic. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Sometimes i wish that there should be a bot searching trough key words while someone is posting just to remind with some search results that would say "please check from these results if this topic has been posted already".

On 12/11/2019 at 8:02 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes i am agreed to this that every member before posting a topic, they should be first checking the search and see if their is someone who asked what is he/she also wanna ask. with that we can less the repeated topic.

You are right. Before making another topics, they should be check it using the search icon if there's another existing topic out there so that the topic will not be double and it can also cause a less deleted post.

yes its better to search on Google first and if you didn't find your answer ask it in forum and also people should stop giving other  users wrong information.

I agree.There are so many common question in this forum which have been repeated so many.It's totally against the rules of this forum.So before making any topic,our first duty should be to search about tht topic,if the topic is already there we should not post that again.

Hello friend 

I just search in search bat by my friend name. But i can not found any member. But i want to see my friend. So if you improve your this option we can search and found friend. 

Thanks  

Yes, there are many topics and frequently asked questions. I suggest creating a new section and calling it the Topics and Frequently Asked Questions section. I think this section will alleviate this problem.

Thanks for the advice , that's what I do every time,even if i don't post 8 search for topic to talk or just to have some information, it's a good feature 8n this forum and we need to use often

You're absolutely right I think we should all look for the topic we want to create before creating it is worth the redundancy that would be both for the forum and for ourselves because we would not risk receiving warning points for creating duplicate topics 

Sometimes it's just the fact that search functionality won't work on searching specific words / statements / phrases.

Or hard for someone who is not mainly english speaker just like russians using google translate all over the place.

Other times might as well be just that older topics are not as much updated as new ones based on newer replies as for example: Someone speaking of new exchanges just like you mentioned but introduced few others.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right about that, one should search first before posting his/her topic in order to avoid repetitive posts. We should create a good, unique and quality topic/post that can benefit the user and the forum itself. Lastly, we should also consider the fact that there are some updates/changes with the state of cryptocurrencies and such. Just always be mindful of what you share in the forum. 

Searching is compulsory to the wise ones that want to be save in the forum. We have to use the searching feature to help ourselves from receiveing warning points.