Questions about Huobi Global exchange - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Questions about Huobi Global exchange

Being a user of Huobi exchange I found it very professional exchange. Yes it requires KYC verification for higher withdrawal but not for smaller. And I recommend you to sell DGB here you will get good profit.

Huobi requires KYC. Their wallet though doesn't and it looks secure enough, although I won't use it to store a large amount of crypto. As an exchange it has high volumes and it provides decent security. I haven't read any major incidents that referred to huobi scamming their clients, or having low security. I think that they are based in South Korea now (they were originally a chinese exchange) and this means that they will certainly have higher standards concerning security and legality.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, mostawda3 said:

Hi my friends I have some questions about Huobi Global exchange
1 - Does it require KYC activation or not?
2 - I want to send DGB and sell it there, is it a good idea?
I hope the answer will be by the users of these exchange

You can exchange without Kyc but if your country banned try using VPN when you want to sign in then use it without VPN .

This is the first time I heard about the Huobi global exchange, but if you say that to use this website exchange we need the KYC, so I m not interested I dont agree that any unknown person with website exchange ask my data.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Huobi is very famous and popular. As far as I know, this platform does not require KYC. and the sale of any currency there is very good, this is very normal, not just the DGB

i have no concept approximately this exchanges because i do not use it but i sincerely do not assume it is an awesome exchanges to preserve your coins or do your exchanges or purchase coins but they do require KYC however i don't think it's compulsory

I don't have any experience with huobi exchange because am not using. But i think it must have the KYC verification because most of the large exchanges are using this type of verification to protect their sites from scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I hear about this exchange. It is one of top crypto exchanges but i didn't try it yet. Yes it requires kyc process verify your identity. It want kyc for security purpose.

Yes Huobi Global exchange platform asks for confirmation and activation of your account through kyc. As for the idea of selling dgb currency, the matter depends on you and you are the one to decide whether you will make a profit or not.

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes you can do that you dont need to verify your account to trade on the Huobi exchange you can trade the DGB with bitcoin and ethereum only those pair ,but i think the problem the depost to the address from yobit it's not possible i have try it many time and the transaction was canceled ,i think they have different blockchain of address the yobit still in the old one 

Yes it's good idea to sell dgb there and for certain limits you can sell without kyc but for some functions you need to provide kyc. For your task kyc isn't completely necessary.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

huobi is really a great wallet and having a good reputation in market also , I used this exchange for exchange CNNS coin then I withdraw and deposit there without having any kyc , if your withdraw amount is high then you should need to pass kyc .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, gourav789 said:

I withdraw and deposit there without having any kyc , if your withdraw amount is high then you should need to pass kyc .

There are any exchanges that requires you not to do kyc but not that they do not do but not mandatory. KYC can help as a backup if someone lose his account but people do not like it because they believe it cause lead to phishing attack. 

This exchange is a well-known exchange but I have not used it before, perhaps due to the slightly higher fees than others and the recent application of this exchange was not of sufficient quality and it requires KYC when withdrawing only and it uses the two-factor authentication system for protection I find it a little complicated

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to do trade in huobi exchange without any kyc then you can because this exchange allowed us to trade and withdraw without doing kyc on that exchange. So try to used this is real and legit exchange working from many years for crypto market investors. 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:16 PM, Caporetto said:

there is no KYC, however there is lot of security measures you have to set up before you can withdraw, like a an admin pass, email recovery, 2fa, and if u change any of those u wont be able to withdraw for next 24-48 hours..

im not kyc on there and i just withdrawed some BTC from there last week.

The exchange seems to have many security measures that needs to be done as you said for one to be able to withdraw and this is good because it reduces the chances of losing your crypto but I'm not in support of the use of this exchange and I advice a further research to be carried out by everyone who wants to use it before you deposit your money there.

• +2 1

KYC isn't necessary there as i know.. and about depositing any cryptocurrency, so you should try it or ask the support of this exchange.. because sometimes they stop depositing and withdrawing some cryptocurrencies suddenly.. also try to send a little amount and don't risk this by sending all your money once. 

Huobi is the second best exchange for me, an exchange with a high volume of trading, the trade and withdrawal fees are very low and fast, and a very secure exchange, I highly advise you to exchange your DGB on it

Edited by cooperallch

You only need to complete KYC for some situations, but you can negotiate peacefully without having to check your KYC and yes I think it's a great idea for you to sell your DGB at Huobi because it's a good exchange

Yes, according to what I think this platform requires documenting your account before you can trade in it, because it is classified among the best platforms and this is the reason and you can trade in the dgb as well 

Yes, I think it requires KYC for the exchanges anyway before doing that, there are some countries that don't have access to that page you should check if in your country it works. Greetings

I think Houbi exchange needs KYC to register there, Houbi exchange is quite a well known exchange in the crypto world. You can swap out the DGB there, you better test it first by sending a little bit of DGB and trading a little there, if the results are satisfactory you can add more.

• +1 1

Remember KYC is only required when you want to 3rd level of trader or you have thousands of dollars and you want to trade. 

Houbi needs no kyc for traders like us.

Houbi is a global exchange that is widely used all over the world, it is also one of the most popular exchanges that professional traders can recommend. Houbi is based in Singapore and there are 190 trading pairs. You need KYC if you want to join there, you can transfer the DGB you own and trade there, but before that you take care of KYC verification.

• +1 1

Yes, this interaction requires activating KYC activation, and this, as you know, will expose your information to danger because the exchange will know all your information, and may send your information to the client who makes a deal with you under the pretext of security, so I do not advise you to do it permanently, use a well-known exchange my friend.

• +5 1