Panic!! how real is it? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

As traders we can't help but panic when there's a sudden fall in price but it's a normal feeling you need to control it so you can invest wisely

On 12/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Adiegumabao said:

At this circumstances that Bitcoin is always having price that is so high and after will go down again, I think that holding your bitcoins or crypto is the smartest thing to do because it has zero risk unlike trading.

well you are saying people should play it safe and not take any risk and for me i think they should take risks because its what you need to do to make money in crypto.

11 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well you are saying people should play it safe and not take any risk and for me i think they should take risks because its what you need to do to make money in crypto.

Yeah, you could take the risk because you could afford to lose what you've risked. But people like me can afford to even lose a dollar so I better play it safe. Maybe if on the future when I have a stable paying job I will try to trade.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

The worst case in trading is we too emotional in trading, so if the market is going good we become greedy and investing all our money on there. That is sure bad idea, because basicly what come up will going down later. In trading also need good management in your money, if you have small dicipline sure will make your trading experience going bad.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:20 PM, kobi said:

Initially, i thought it was a bad thing, but then,

after much experience gained at the cost of several huge

lost of fund,i discovered that panic in trading is actually

a friend not an enemy under the right circumstances. when

you walk against this guy, the market eventually works against you,

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

is at the climax and about to hand over to the bears; and, Ironically making an

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

you can share your experience so we can know who has the worst.. and the 

reason for such impulse...sometimes you just can't help your fingers

In trading panic cannot be control many will panic because they can't control their emotion they will massively buy or sell their coins when they panic.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my opinion, panic in trading must be eliminated, because if we panic will not be able to think rationally. Which exists decisions taken based on emotion alone. This will be very dangerous in trading, panic sell can throw away opportunities we are in profit.

2 hours ago, PerryLam said:

What to avoid if you are a trader. Because I am sure that each trader has his own strategies, when the price of altcoin starts to fall, and we must face this. If your altcoin analysis increases again, you may not panic. If, when the price of altcoin falls, and you panic, you may not be a trader. Because the trader is usually relaxed if altcoin falls. Because they have their own analysis.

Panic is normal things even for pro trader but they not really oanic is for a long time and make a backup plan, Indeed, experience is the most important thing when trading, greed and also patience is the key to get profit on trading.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, kobi said:

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

There is an expression for that FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) trading opportunity, you call that panic.

You write that is not enemy (panic), maybe if you trading on luck which means that you follow someones trading which is not your opinion. FOMO or like you say panic for me is one of bad things in trading, because you (like I say) just follow and not because you have some informations or you check chart and you make analysis than just because you see that price jump +1% till +5% and you think that will jump +10% till +30% and you jump in without any good reason and after that price drop -20% and you are at a loss just because FOMO. I recommend to all that before buying some coin/token first think that you must to do is that you find reason because you buy that coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, Jonny24 said:

The symptoms of panic are so realistic that fear is very traumatic, and this whole experience is new and strange. Panic attacks are one of the worst experiences you can experience. ... Fear of panic attacks in public places that do not feel safe, near the house.

It is not bad what he says, the Topic is referred to crypto, especially to Trader.

Panic is a strong emotion to use in commerce you really shouldn't reach those emotional limits.

Panic is the same as uncontrolled, if uncontrolled ends in bad decisions, you can end up losing money.

People who end up in panic are generally using money that if they lose it they cannot pay the monthly rent for housing , purchases, mortgage payments.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

21 minutes ago, Hami13 said:

During the cryptocurrency market, for those who deal with any stress and panic, everyone make a profit given that by just reselling by just stress and panic what you may get hold of is certainly sacrificed.

Panic at times is unavoidable for crypto trades, because there will always be manipulated to ruin our trades,ut we should control our emotions.

At times when all crypto is experiencing a period of severe depression, we, as crypto enthusiasts, must contribute to the development of cryptography and support it. we should not panic by selling our assets at below market prices. we must do the opposite, place sell orders above the market price. thus, there would be fewer coins sold at a low price, and what is available is coins with high prices. this will certainly lead to higher crypto prices.

Trading failures caused by several factors are the fear and panic that comes from yourself. Try to stay relaxed and relaxed. If indeed market conditions are not in accordance with the transaction, Cut Loss is very necessary to avoid losses. Don't forget to apply Money Management wisely, don't often compromise with Overtrading, and of course, keep learning.

1 hour ago, AHSANUL31 said:

Same here. Only difference is that I have spent plenty of bitcoins on dumb stuff. I still have my fair share, and I feel immune to panic selling because I have little cost involved. Bitcoin makes a great hobby.

Good for you seems to me like you have lived much of crypto world life and for that you have earned enough experience and confident, i hope that for me too.

Panic is the biggest thing that every trader face at the market. We can panic if we see something happen in out of what we expect, so some of us cannot think clearly about what they need to do. But if we can hold our emotions, and we can think or make another strategy, we will not feel panic because we can follow the market, and we can act base on the current situation of the market. Stay calm will be important because, with stay calm, we can have a chance to see what is behind the movements at the market so we can decide to continue or stop for a while.

Panic is not that good when you are Panic as soon as you sees the market going against you,the neture of the markets make it very random, but there must be a limit when the market goes to you should  know that you are wrong. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

On 10/22/2019 at 2:35 AM, hypercrypt said:

I think, at the moment we don´t have panic. But anyone can make panic, so i can buy cheap. the rise will come. But i think not before end 2020 or 2021.

Bitcoin price pump again hopes it will be 10000$ soon.If bitcoin price up altcoin must be up so people try to hold their coin  this time and it only possible if bitcoin cross the 10000$

Yes, I loss but no to quitting. I can help it, when I wake up in the morning the first thing I check is, what is the market situation now, What did I missed.

Panic is not actually a bad thing.at very first stage in trading you will panic and this is not bad for you.it teaches you how to handle situation and you can gain experience from it.

It's one of the most dangerous feelings a trader has. One of the most difficult obstacles And the first thing you have to get rid of is now and the fear of losing And the best way I've seen it is to do training and training. Over and over again.

Once you have a significant amount invested and you see the market going down it is an instant reaction to sell. It is in the human nature to avoid danger and save whatever possible. Although when you think clearly you understand that decisions you make while in panic are usually the worst ones. If a trader panics and cannot control his feelings then it is better to quit trading, or reduce the ammount invested. Large amounts are usually the reason for extreme feelings and irrational thinking.

Panic is something that is carrying for all kind of trading can possible because most of traders make close are in panic time we need to trust on our experience and  make decisions With  Wise mind. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:20 AM, kobi said:

When someone put a trade in the market and he is going into loss than he is in panic situation becasue no one need loss in the makret when they make trade and all the world peoples will just want profit but this is not possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, TheCryptoFuture said:

Panic only come from a wrong analyses. After the trader make a wrong and the market not favouring

Some time it comes from fake rumors we have to make search before  closing our trades.All trades goes loss to profit if we wait and do analysis on chart.

In fact, I do not agree with you that fear is a friend of the trader. You will be firm in making decisions, but you must also be realistic in your trading. It makes no sense to enter into a long position at the top and enter a short position at the bottom.