Panic!! how real is it? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

You panic you lose is a famous sentence.So reading is very complex field.Being a trader panic can cause a huge loss to you.

So many peoples are going to be panic when they are in loss because market is going to be the wrong direction and they wait for the good movement and close the trade in loss but this si not the good way just wait for the good time and than close your ttade in profit.

So many peoples are going to be panic when they are in loss because market is going to be the wrong direction and they wait for the good movement and close the trade in loss but this si not the good way just wait for the good time and than close your ttade in profit.

So many peoples are going to be panic when they are in loss because market is going to be the wrong direction and they wait for the good movement and close the trade in loss but this si not the good way just wait for the good time and than close your trade in profit.

So many peoples are going to be panic when they are in loss because market is going to be the wrong direction and they wait for the good movement and close the trade in loss but this si not the good way just wait for the good time and than close your trade in profit.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, kobi said:

Initially, i thought it was a bad thing, but then,

after much experience gained at the cost of several huge

lost of fund,i discovered that panic in trading is actually

a friend not an enemy under the right circumstances. when

you walk against this guy, the market eventually works against you,

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

is at the climax and about to hand over to the bears; and, Ironically making an

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

you can share your experience so we can know who has the worst.. and the 

reason for such impulse...sometimes you just can't help your fingers

Yes, this leads to a lot of stress and psychological pressure, I think we must make the right decision before buying because after the purchase we are in the waiting list for sale, I passed in such circumstances and it was very difficult, if a currency fell now I do not sell it if it is one of the main currencies Like Bitcoin and Litecoin, but if the rest of the currencies do not trust them and sell them immediately.

Welcome with me

Trading cryptography is very difficult, the risks are more than trading in the stock exchange
The main reason for high risk is high volatility
These risks can be reduced by long-term trading

Panic can lead you to high lost of your fund in the Cryptocurrency community and which is Rapid reduction in asset prices due to broad efforts to raise cash in anticipation of continuing decline in asset prices.

I am new in the trading, I don't know what to do and I don't know where to start. But I am here to look for answers, I found books and some tips in trading. I have a plan in my trading journey, first I will break down trading. I will break it down into parts, First part is Understanding trading, Second is Experiencing trading, Lastly Applying my skills that I have learn in trading. Is it a good plan?

I often watch pictures of how the richest people meditate in the morning. after a few times you will see that he did the right thing. You must focus on deposits and calculate profits. Life is all about fear and that's what stops people from being happy 99% of the time.

nobody wants to panic but i think here people have been panicking or worrying little nahats once. in fact it is just a normal psychological state for fear of losing money

On 11/7/2019 at 8:07 AM, LokiApeka said:

at this very panic sell in 2019, for some reason? maybe due to the trauma of the bitcoin dump in 2018 it still leaves scars on them. and in october yesterday too many were afraid that bitcoin would go down to 6k $, and after that bitcoin instead went up to 10k $. and that happened panic buy

panicked people will give us the opportunity to buy cheap cryptocurrencies, but being greedy is not a good thing, this will bring you loss. You don't need to panic, you have to be calm and focused so you don't be afraid to do anything

Panic because of the price of crypto is changing is not helpful in trading however you can have knowledge from that panicking well it's not bad to have mistakes in that situation because you can learn from that. 

95% traders lose their money due to panic situations so try to avoid this. If we are not sure about trends then don't trade and wait for clear trend of the market and earn little but always profit. 

On 12/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Warrior said:

I can find any point about Panic situation in your content but this post is about panic observation. You have to be more careful before posting next time

One has to accept this feeling as well as fear and be with it. You need to focus on your deposit and profit calculation. Net profit must be constantly fixed to trade bitcoin. You will understand that panic is not really good and also normal besides you understand the nature of the cryptocurrency market and make the right decision about trading.

Panic is what trader mostly do. When they see one certain coin decreasing in price they sell it even at loss,and when they see other are increasing they panic to buy even the price are high.

if you dont take control of yourself, then soon you will end up with panic buying and panic selling, there is a lot that people should always differentiate when there is a lot of emotions involved so put strategies and technical analysis first and everything else is just going to follow so avoid making a lot of mistakes with the wrong impressions there is going to be a lot of good issues in the market

On 2/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, DreamHack said:

It is even more real than you think it is, because many people are just risking too much they are always in fear when they are trading and that is normal.

I suggest you to get rid of worry in trading because when it is more real than you think then you will not have any risk because you can trade because it is still normal so be afraid of a trade and never be afraid to take risks too Lots.

I think fear always save us from big losses because due to fear we always find good ways to trade. And we never try to take high risks. Due to fear we study a lot before doing anything which gives us perfection.

Whoever applied fear survived Because fear will make you choose the defense mode certainly to ensure yourself and now not to lose But in a few cases you pass over a parcel of openings

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, Moon said:

Yep it takes a hold of you and you do bad decisions 😀 I've gotten rekt so many times by watching the red dildo go down and panick dumping and boom then it reverses and then I go and cry myself to sleep.

Panic is not good because it fills you with stupid fear. It is not a good feeling for a trader because it can cost them money and we don't want to lose money. panic causes you to lose your mind, especially when you are at a loss.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:20 AM, kobi said:

Initially, i thought it was a bad thing, but then,

after much experience gained at the cost of several huge

lost of fund,i discovered that panic in trading is actually

a friend not an enemy under the right circumstances. when

you walk against this guy, the market eventually works against you,

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

is at the climax and about to hand over to the bears; and, Ironically making an

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

you can share your experience so we can know who has the worst.. and the 

reason for such impulse...sometimes you just can't help your fingers

Definitely every problem becomes our strength with the passage of time. I have too lot of experiences of losses and learning from that losses too. Now i am very much mature in term of trading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Lol! Truly you have got a tall sense of humor. Notwithstanding the fact that the world should appear chaotic, and the planet in panic however one thing I am positive of is that we are able furthermore find out Peace interior and because it have been at that factor can we select up outright manage.

সর্বশেষে আমি আতঙ্কিত হয়েছি 2018 এ তবে কমপক্ষে আমি ক্ষতি হ্রাস করতে পারি যাতে আমি পরের মাসে বিটকয়েন ফিরে কিনতে পারি এবং সত্যিই খারাপ আতঙ্কিত হয় তবে কখনও কখনও আমরা এটিকে এড়াতে পারি না বিশেষত যখন আমরা দেখি আমাদের মূল্য বিনিয়োগ

On 10/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, Superred said:

Last time i being panic was on 2018 but at least i can cut loss so i can buy back bitcoin in the next month and panic indeed bad but sometimes we cannot avoid it especially when we see our investment of value always be decrease days by days 

When the btc price gonna had once hit the $10000 something about 7 years earlier... That was the time.i got to know about the BTC in the news tv & I got panicked in the real life assuming that if at all I would have been having that much money then I will be very rich....

Thank you.

Well, this is a good question. When Panic happen in market the traders sell of their positions and get out from the market. While other traders waiting for that panic to happen and to get in with cheaper price.  Panic normally caused by the media or some big fishes in the market, which we can say manipulation in other words. In my opinion trading is the game of patience.